Budget Rental Deal Through SWA!!

rlduvall

DIS Veteran
There is a really good special for a rental car with Budget through Southwest. Just enter U072722 in the corporate code box (pick up rental car by 12/13/07). It came to $156. total with taxes and fees for 12/8 - 12/15 midsize (7 day rental). That's the best deal I have found so far. BUT, I know nothing about Budget and didn't book it. ;) I love National for Emerald Aisle and Alamo with QS. :confused3 But maybe this can help someone else.

:goodvibes

We've used Budget lots of times and would recommend them. We've also used Alamo, National and Dollar and I thought they were all fine too.
Budget is in terminal and doesn't charge an extra fee for a spouse to drive too. If they're offering a great rate, grab it! :thumbsup2 You can always cancel later if you find a better deal.

Thanks ruadisneyfan2 - I didn't realize Budget was in terminal. I think I will book it and keep an eye out for any other deals with National.

Thanks for letting me know. :flower3:

Do you need to be a Southwest Rapid Rewards member?

Do you need to be a Southwest Rapid Rewards member?

No . . . BUT, I have played around with this code. To use it directly through the Budget website, it does not give as large a discount as through SWA. I set up a Fastbreak account and when I tried to add my Fastbreak account number to a SWA reservation, it raised it to a higher rate. I still might make the reservation through SWA, then try to have the Fastbreak number added to it. If that doesn't work, I probably won't use it then . . . time is $$$ to me at Disney. :lmao: I love walking right out to the garage to get my car and bypassing the lines.

We're flying into Tampa. I did check it out at Tampa Airport and didn't see any kind of great savings - but so far, I'm not finding any great deals in Tampa for our dates. I'm hoping that we'll see rates come down as we get closer to our dates because right now they are ridiculous.

Thanks for the heads up. I just booked for my Oct trip to Vero. It is the best rate I have seen.

I haven't used Budget before, and I'm looking for a car out of MCO for 4 days in August (NON Disney trip :( ). Tried this code both on SW site AND on Budget site - compact for $231.68?! YIKES!!
How do you know if the rate was accepted or not? I'm not finding the Budget site to be too user friendly... and not in my "budget" either! :lmao:

I haven't used Budget before, and I'm looking for a car out of MCO for 4 days in August (NON Disney trip :( ). Tried this code both on SW site AND on Budget site - compact for $231.68?! YIKES!!
How do you know if the rate was accepted or not? I'm not finding the Budget site to be too user friendly... and not in my "budget" either! :lmao:

I agree! I think discounts are just supposed to be applied, but I've yet to see a really great deal myself. And I don't like not seeing the discount applied, especially when the rates are still so high. I actually just booked this morning with National because I got a decent (not great) rate and figure I can still keep looking.

this is the best rate so far for a minivan in Oct. I am booking it and I'll keep my eyes open as well. Many thanks OP for the code!

I am a Rapid Rewards member so I also added coupon code #UUAZ006 which is for triple credit plus a free upgrade on rental of 3 days or more (compact - full size) between 7/05 and 10/03. I don't know if it will work or not because the offer included a different BCD # but when I used it the rates were a lot higher. So I figured I would just include it on the ressie and see what happens when I get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter