bringing wine/liquor on board

cheysdad

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me.....does Disney/security limit the amount of wine/alcohol that can be carried on to the ship?
Also can a bottle of wine be brought to dinner?

Thanks .....sailing in 10 days!!

I don't believe there is a limit as to how much alcohol you bring on board. On our previous 3 cruises, we have taken 12 beer, 4-5 bottles of wine and bottled water. They request that it is in a carry on. We generally have the beer in a paper bag and put the wine in a napsack. Even the kids help us carry it onboard.

If you bring wine to dinner, they charge you a corkage fee. We have always purchased the wine package and find this a very worthwhile way to have wine with dinner.

Does anyone have any experience carrying wine through an airport? Does this pose a security hassle or anything else...

Thanks,

My husband and I carried 7 bottles of wine through two airports and never had a problem. We bubble wrapped each bottle and then put them all in a small wheeled bag and carried them on the airplane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter