Bringing Mom to WDW for MY bday, Sept '09! Day 4 Part 1..AK and Tusker House 12/30!

Yay!! Exciting!! More money that can stay in your pocket!!

almost in my pocket :) JetBlue keeps it... lol until I need to use it again. I just checked online to make sure it's available and it is! :cool1:

:banana::banana::banana: That's credit you can use for January!

exactly!!! woohoooo! I just checked online and flights down there right now for that week are $239 with jetblue...that means I'd only pay $199... sweet!

:cool1::banana::yay: That is great news!!! Anytime you get money back that is always a plus :thumbsup2

definitely..thank you!

Yay for being paid in full and the Jetblue credit!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

woohoo! :banana:

Good for you! I love when that happens, and you get a credit. I love having those to apply to my next trip, or a trip anywhere...lol

my next trip will most likely be disney for the half marathon so i'll put it to good use!

:banana: For paying off your trip :banana: :woohoo:For getting a $40 credit on your flight :woohoo:. I had to go back in my report to try and remember where all I had made my ADRs :sad2:. I thought I had put them in my phone, but had not. I found them :rolleyes:. It is sad when you get old :rotfl:.

I am just now joining your ptr! I have enjoyed reading it so far! We will be in disney part of the time you are there - our trip is 9/19-9/27. We are celebrating both my bday and my friend Mindy's bday (hers is the 26th). How excited are you about F & W? We didn't see much of it last year, but intend to spend some more time there at epcot this year! Look forward to reading more of your planning!

That is terrific! Things are falling into place... YAY! Makes it all feel much more real I am sure!

it definitely does! :cool1:

:banana: For paying off your trip :banana: :woohoo:For getting a $40 credit on your flight :woohoo:. I had to go back in my report to try and remember where all I had made my ADRs :sad2:. I thought I had put them in my phone, but had not. I found them :rolleyes:. It is sad when you get old :rotfl:.

haha I have so many cancelled ADRs I'm having a hard time keeping track of them too! ugh!

:thumbsup2 on the credit......:)

it's like finding a 20 dollar bill stuffed in your coat pocket...

haha it totally is! i love found money...but um....who doesn't? lol

Omg, I work at a restaurant where I get tips and I leave money in my pockets all the time so when I do laundry it's a great find!

It is like that Jenn! Gotta love it!

ahhhh I know that feeling! I used to waitress too and loved finding money! :rotfl:

I am just now joining your ptr! I have enjoyed reading it so far! We will be in disney part of the time you are there - our trip is 9/19-9/27. We are celebrating both my bday and my friend Mindy's bday (hers is the 26th). How excited are you about F & W? We didn't see much of it last year, but intend to spend some more time there at epcot this year! Look forward to reading more of your planning!

Thanks for joining! Can't wait for my bday celebration down there. What better way to spend your bday, right? :)

Just joining as well. You remind me of me- I always find something else to worry about! :rotfl:

welcome! yeah I'm already starting to worry about even more things! just subscribed to your trippie and have to go catch up soon! :)

Saw your link in another thread and realized we were going around the same time. I've been flipping through the report and it's been like deja vu, especially around the time Sept. hours were coming out. The trip coming up for me has been in the works for about 2 years now, so at this point I feel like I'm just waiting for the trip to come.

Enjoyed reading so far!

Saw your link in another thread and realized we were going around the same time. I've been flipping through the report and it's been like deja vu, especially around the time Sept. hours were coming out. The trip coming up for me has been in the works for about 2 years now, so at this point I feel like I'm just waiting for the trip to come.

Enjoyed reading so far!

Welcome! Time to go browse your report now :) And definitely have to check out some of your photos on flickr. I think I've seen you around the photography boards? I'm no on there as much as I'd like to but I have to go over there more. We can't view flickr or photobucket photos at work so it's pretty useless when I browse this site from here. All the photos just show up blank and I forget to go back on at home and recheck!

Welcome! Time to go browse your report now :) And definitely have to check out some of your photos on flickr. I think I've seen you around the photography boards? I'm no on there as much as I'd like to but I have to go over there more. We can't view flickr or photobucket photos at work so it's pretty useless when I browse this site from here. All the photos just show up blank and I forget to go back on at home and recheck!

I actually found DIS because of the photography boards. At first I just hung out there, but have since branched out. I've been (and still am) a member of another WDW board, but have been spending more and more time here lately.

It seems a lot of DISers are going around this time. I'll be there 9/20-9/29!

So... have you decided on the night you're going to MNSSHP yet?

Not yet. I really think it might be a last minute decision. I would love to see the parade and the headless horseman. As well as shorter lines on all the big rides that my mom won't ride but I'll have to see. I have to talk to my friend in FL and see if her and a few others will come out for it. :)

I remember seeing a poll on the week that DISers are going to WDW and the most by far was the week of 19-26! :scared1:

hopefully the week after is much quieter ;)

So I'm browsing stuff online today during my lunch break and I decided I wanted to buy a travel journal to write down stuff that happens during my Disney trips.

I think I have an OLD one from when I was a teenager with maybe 2 or 3 Disney trips. then i kinda gave up on it and haven't done one since (for disney trips). I also have anohter old journal with the beginning of trip reports but then I usually give up half way though and rely on photos.

This time though (and my trip in jan!) I REALLLY want to stick to it. So I browsed a bunch of sites, looked at etsy, and then finally found this cute journal perfect for Disney journals..

ANMickeyJournalLG.jpg

Here's the link to purchase it

Now I have NO idea how this online store is yet so I'm not going to praise them in any way yet. I'll let you guys know how it looks when I get it in the mail! :)

Cool journal!

I've been thinking about note-taking, but I think I'll do most of it on my iPhone. That's what the Notes app is for, right? I'll have all my other stuff on there anyway between Google Docs and TripIt.

I still have just over a month to change my mind 50 times...

Cool journal!

I've been thinking about note-taking, but I think I'll do most of it on my iPhone. That's what the Notes app is for, right? I'll have all my other stuff on there anyway between Google Docs and TripIt.

I still have just over a month to change my mind 50 times...

yeah...I was thinking of taking notes on my blackberry too but decided I wanted some kind of hard physical writing device :rotfl:

I have to decide how I want to take notes - but I think that is the cutest notebook I've seen in a while!

thanks! i was scouring the internet for disney-type journals and I kept getting kiddie princess/hanah montana stuff! The minute I saw it I had to get it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter