Bringing Mom to WDW for MY bday, Sept '09! Day 4 Part 1..AK and Tusker House 12/30!

I can't wait to hear how Kouzzina is! I am excited to perhaps try it myself soon.

The whole phone number thing just seems wierd. I'm glad that nice CM was able to clear everything up. We've been at the resort before and sometimes if the info doesn't match up, it won't pull up the ADRs even though they are in the system.

I'm surprised that flights are that expensive coming from where u are. Flights from the West Coast can be similarly priced!

I'll definitely come back with a full and detailed report with lots of photos for you! :) And I totally agree about the flights..its' crazy how expensive they are. Checked again today and they're all the same price.

Oh I'm so glad you got your ADR!! Congrats on booking a flight as well, sounds like it worked out well. Kinda stinks with the earlier flight going back but hey, you saved some money!!

Definitely not TOO bummed about leaving earlier than planned since we are saving money but now I have to figure out what to do on our last day. I might move up breakfast a little (right now it's at 9am) so that we have time to do some stuff before having to head back to the resort to catch magical express.

YAY for getting the ADR you wanted!!! That is awesome!! I can't wait to read your review!!

Well you might not be excited about the flight back time...BUT :cool1: for cheaper flights and I have heard good things about Jet Blue so I'm sure you will have great flights!!

I've been browsing JetBlue's site and I think I might be hooked...as long as our flight goes well down to Disney. Their rewards program is pretty awesome compared to all the other airlines and their planes just seem much cooler :)

YAY for flights!!! I'm glad you ended up getting your flights in there! Just don't do what I usually do in going back and checking up on the price of your flights, it'll irritate you if they end up cheaper :rotfl:

Hey Jenn- I just wanted to say that I did end up starting a PTR, you can click on that link in my signature to see it :)

haha...the only reason why I'm gonna keep checking is that if the JetBlue flights go down, I get a credit towards a future flight. :) So it's pretty cool! And I'm already in on your PTR! :)

YAY :yay: for paying off the trip! That always makes it seem more "real"! You have your adrs, your flight and its all paid for I guess you're all set :goodvibes

Just wanted to give a small update and say that the trip is PAID!!!! I just called Disney and paid the balance on my credit card. Also transfered the money out of my savings into my checking so I can pay it off in a few days. WOOHOO! Now it seems more official :)

WOOHOO! :banana: I can't wait to get my documents. :)

Just wanted to give a small update and say that the trip is PAID!!!! I just called Disney and paid the balance on my credit card. Also transfered the money out of my savings into my checking so I can pay it off in a few days. WOOHOO! Now it seems more official :)

:banana::banana::banana: What a wonderful milestone!

ME tags should be coming soon too!

haha...the only reason why I'm gonna keep checking is that if the JetBlue flights go down, I get a credit towards a future flight. :) So it's pretty cool! And I'm already in on your PTR! :)

With Delta... not so much. So it's a good thing for you at least! It's ok though, I got a really low fare for that trip.

When do you get into MCO? Around 9:30ish?

YAY :yay: for paying off the trip! That always makes it seem more "real"! You have your adrs, your flight and its all paid for I guess you're all set :goodvibes

I'm sure I'll find something else to fret over! :rotfl: I keep wanting to tweak my ADRs! Ugh!

WOOHOO! :banana: I can't wait to get my documents. :)

Me either! Hurry up already!

:banana::banana::banana: What a wonderful milestone!

ME tags should be coming soon too! With Delta... not so much. So it's a good thing for you at least! It's ok though, I got a really low fare for that trip.

When do you get into MCO? Around 9:30ish?

Very excited about being DONE! :) I get into MCO at 9:41am to be exact :)

When it's paid in full, it DOES feel more official! I agree!

Now the real planning can begin...;)

YAY for paying your trip off. That always feels like a load off. Now you can sit back and count down the days. Not much longer!!

:thumbsup2 right on!!!!!:woohoo:

:banana::banana: CONGRATULATIONS :banana::banana: What an awesome feeling to know your trip is completely paid for!!!!!!

Congrats on paying off your trip!! Coming up: documents and ME!!!!

:dance3::cheer2:Congrats on paying it off!:cheer2::dance3:

party: party: party: party:

Yay for paying off the trip!! WooHoo!!

When it's paid in full, it DOES feel more official! I agree!

Now the real planning can begin...;)

YAY for paying your trip off. That always feels like a load off. Now you can sit back and count down the days. Not much longer!!

:thumbsup2 right on!!!!!:woohoo:

:banana::banana: CONGRATULATIONS :banana::banana: What an awesome feeling to know your trip is completely paid for!!!!!!

Thank you everyone!! I'm so excited!! :) I also just found out that a co-worker and his family are going down the same week so we just had a little powwow to discuss Disney. Got me in the Disney mood. :)

AND yet another piece of good news!!! :)

I looked on JetBlue today and noticed that the flight to Orlando dropped in price...but the flight coming home went up a little. Either way the total trip would have been cheaper so I called JetBlue to see about the credit and I just got a $40 voucher for the difference in price to use towards a future JetBlue flight! HAPPY DANCE!!!!

I looked on JetBlue today and noticed that the flight to Orlando dropped in price...but the flight coming home went up a little. Either way the total trip would have been cheaper so I called JetBlue to see about the credit and I just got a $40 voucher for the difference in price to use towards a future JetBlue flight! HAPPY DANCE!!!!

Yay!! Exciting!! More money that can stay in your pocket!!

:banana::banana::banana: That's credit you can use for January!

:cool1::banana::yay: That is great news!!! Anytime you get money back that is always a plus :thumbsup2

Good for you! I love when that happens, and you get a credit. I love having those to apply to my next trip, or a trip anywhere...lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter