• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bring something to sit on?

Great question! I wish we could bring something comfy to sit on. DH has sciatica sometimes and a small camping tripod chair would be great to have (we could put it in a locker and then just get it for the parade and fireworks) I am not sure this would be allowed though???

We asked this same question for DL 60th 2 hour day and were also told NO! My DH thought - why not.

I have trouble standing also. My DH got me one of those tripod camping stool for Christmas with the idea of being able to use it at Disney. I hated to tell him that I was pretty certain it wasn't allowed.

Has anything thought about just renting the wheel chair at the end of the day for the parade and fireworks? I don't need a wheel chair for the whole day but have to admit, the idea of sitting to wait for the parade sounds nice. Doesn't sound like a bad use of $12.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter