• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Breakfast Television contest

Wonderful to hear a fellow Dis'er won! Congrats and enjoy, I think it will be fun to be part of the show too!

Congratulations, and have a great trip! I can't wait to read your TR!

(Grumpy note: Much as I need a Disney vacation, I'm not sure I could handle travelling with certain members of the BT cast. I spend way too much of my mornings yelling at the TV; it might be awkward if I did it in real life.)

That is sooo awesome!! I watch BT every day with the kids lol...can't wait to hear about your trip!!

Congratulations Evenstar! You're going to have a great trip! :) My daughter works for Disney and is part of the team coordinating/organizing things for the winning families! Can't wait to watch the broadcasts! :)

Congratulations!!! A friend of mine is a winner as well and this will be their first trip to Disney. I've used the past 3 weeks pouring as much Disney information and help into her as possible! You guys have won the trip of a lifetime!!!

For us DISers who know Disney....these trips are AMAZING!!! My friend (flying out of Toronto) won...

- flight on Westjet Magic Plane (unless something unforeseen happens)
- 5 nights Animal Kingdom Lodge
- 6 day Park Tickets including Hopper, Water Parks and more
- $600 Disney gift card
- 3 normal FP per day plus 5 additional ones each day that don't need to be booked and can be used at any time, at any attraction just walk up, swipe and go!!
- Illuminations Dessert Party
- Kilimanjaro Safari sunset safari

oh yah....and 2 mornings where they need to be in the hotel lobby by 5:15am but still....

CAN YOU IMAGINE????? I'm living vicariously through her and have my PVR set to record BT tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday as well as Cityline on Monday

Enjoy!!!

Last edited:
That's so exciting, do they fly out today or tomorrow?

The Toronto group flies tomorrow. Not sure if other BT groups are coming to Toronto and them all going together or if each fly to Orlando separately? If they all fly together the other cities might fly to Toronto tonight.

OMG that is amazing!! Especially the part about the 5 free FP+ per day...imagine that...being able to just walk on anything? No planning required?? I wouldn't know what to do with myself lol

The past couple weeks getting ready and being here at WDW have been super busy and the time has just flown by! This has definitely been a trip of a lifetime.

Congratulations Evenstar! You're going to have a great trip! :) My daughter works for Disney and is part of the team coordinating/organizing things for the winning families! Can't wait to watch the broadcasts! :)

The Disney team coordinating everything have been super and made this all so fun and easy. Your daughter has an awesome job bringing smiles and magic to so many families. :)

Congratulations, and have a great trip! I can't wait to read your TR!

(Grumpy note: Much as I need a Disney vacation, I'm not sure I could handle travelling with certain members of the BT cast. I spend way too much of my mornings yelling at the TV; it might be awkward if I did it in real life.)

Thanks! Been working on the trip report and hope to finish it on the plane tomorrow if the kids nap. :)

The Toronto group flies tomorrow. Not sure if other BT groups are coming to Toronto and them all going together or if each fly to Orlando separately? If they all fly together the other cities might fly to Toronto tonight.

We flew from Montreal on Thursday and flying back tomorrow already. :(

OMG that is amazing!! Especially the part about the 5 free FP+ per day...imagine that...being able to just walk on anything? No planning required?? I wouldn't know what to do with myself lol

The 5 special FP+ per day were amazing, especially since we won on the last day of the contest with a lot less planning time than we're used to, they were priceless.

Congrats on winning the trip! I PVR'd both BT and Cityline this morning. It looked like a lot of winners! What did you have to do to enter the contest? Can't wait to read your trip report!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter