Breakfast Potluck

if you have an oven at work-breakfast pizza.

take premade crust and top with country gravy, crumbled sausage (or bacon or both), scrambled eggs and cheese.

Ours usually consists of a breakfast hot dish, fruit, cheesy hashbrowns, and oj.

I appreciate all of you that are willing to lug your crockpot to work. I am not. :rotfl2: The walk from the parking garage to the building is too far to carry anything heavy.

We used to have breakfast potluck often where I used to work. I always made a huge pot of sausage gravy, kept it warm in the crock pot. Then we would make a big batch of biscuits in the work kitchen.

When my mom worked for the state they requested she make this every single potluck, breakfast or not. :rotfl: I swear they must have used the last biscuits to wipe the crock pot clean. She always came home with nothing but an empty crockpot.

Ps-at my work it's pigs in a blanket (except I use Hilshire Farm Little Smokies wrapped up in half a canned biscuit). They ask for them everytime. They didn't get them today because I'm doing a big thing (today I brought a crockpot full of salsa chicken for tacos).

But pigs in a blanket are lightweight and yummy.

I had a cousin that swore cottage cheese was the easiest dish to take to any pot luck but you do have to put in a fancy dish, if you leave it in carton no one eats it but when it is in fancy dish then it goes over well.

We had an AWESOME one a few years back and I still use some of the recipes.

Shredded Hash brown casserole

Mushroom Cheddar Quiche

Blueberry and Choc Chip Muffins

Mimosas and OJ

Box of Joe from Dunkin Donuts

Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day and I love making these on the weekend now:

http://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/bacon-cheddar-pinwheels/075a1c9c-b343-431f-a12b-d5d98c2a4001

I made them for our Thanksgiving potluck and they were the FIRST to go. I made them with feta and cheddar cheese and they were a bite of pure deliciousness. Cut them with unflavored dental floss, works like a charm!

Bacon-Cheddar_Pinwheels-2.jpg

:thumbsup2

Guys, thank you for all the ideas!! I shared this with a bunch of friends and can't wait to see what we come up with!

Again, THANK YOU!!:worship::worship::worship:

When my mom worked for the state they requested she make this every single potluck, breakfast or not. :rotfl: I swear they must have used the last biscuits to wipe the crock pot clean. She always came home with nothing but an empty crockpot.

Ps-at my work it's pigs in a blanket (except I use Hilshire Farm Little Smokies wrapped up in half a canned biscuit). They ask for them everytime. They didn't get them today because I'm doing a big thing (today I brought a crockpot full of salsa chicken for tacos).

But pigs in a blanket are lightweight and yummy.

We use little smokies & half a canned biscuit too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter