Breakfast Potluck

eacosper

Mouseketeer
We are having a breakfast potluck at work on Wednesday and I have NO IDEA what to make. There will be about 16 people there with no dietary restrictions. Ideas?

We are having a breakfast potluck at work on Wednesday and I have NO IDEA what to make. There will be about 16 people there with no dietary restrictions. Ideas?

If you have a Trader Joe's near you, they have delicious frozen croissants that you thaw, let rise, and bake.

What about a fruit salad? Don't forget pomegranates would add a great color and crunch to a fruit salad at this time of year!

Individual quiche lorraine's in pastry cups. When we bring them they go like chips. You can make the quiche you like best. We use egg beaters, 1/2 & 1/2 and any breakfest meat you like.

Cheese plate. It doesn't have to be heated up at all, and everyone can pick at it. Alternately, a cheese ball and crackers.

Big tub of vanilla yogurt, box of granola, bowl of berries (defrosted frozen ones will work) for parfaits. Plastic cups and spoons.

Crockpot cinnamon rolls

Fruit salad

bagels and cream cheese

muffins

munchkins

Kellogg's variety pack and a gallon of milk :thumbsup2

Actually I'd bake mini muffins in different flavors and bring those in.

Breakfast casserole, egg strata, hash brown potato bake~
Crumb/coffee cake~

Some of our brunch favorites, and easy to make. All able to make ahead and bake in the am. (Crumb cake can be completely made ahead.)

We have a breakfast potluck occasionally, and someone always brings biscuits and gravy. I love it!

We used to have breakfast potluck often where I used to work. I always made a huge pot of sausage gravy, kept it warm in the crock pot. Then we would make a big batch of biscuits in the work kitchen.

willowsnn3 said:
We used to have breakfast potluck often where I used to work. I always made a huge pot of sausage gravy, kept it warm in the crock pot. Then we would make a big batch of biscuits in the work kitchen.

Omg that sounds so good!

Cinnamon Rolls
1 1-lb. loaf frozen bread dough, thawed

1/2 c. brown sugar, packed
1½ T. ground cinnamon
4 T. butter or margarine

2 T cream cheese, softened
2 T butter, softened
3/4 c. confectioners' sugar
1/4 t. vanilla extract
1/8 t. salt

I usually thaw the dough in the fridge early in the morning – it’s thawed when I make the rolls sometime after dinner. Or just thaw on the counter per package instructions. During the holidays you can sometimes find Rhodes Sweet Bread Dough.

Mix cinnamon and brown sugar in a bowl. Set aside. Roll dough into about a 10 X 14 inch rectangle. Spread dough with 4 T. butter and sprinkle evenly with sugar/cinnamon mixture.

Roll up dough and cut into 8 rolls. Place rolls in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking pan. Cover (I use a warm wet dish towel) and let rise until nearly doubled, about 30 minutes (or you can cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight – remove from fridge in the morning and then allow to rise, about an hour in a warmed over).

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bake rolls in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes. While rolls are baking, beat together cream cheese, 2 T butter, confectioners' sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Spread frosting on warm rolls before serving.

- Big fruit tray with yogurt and granola
- Any of the breakfast meats (ham, sausage or bacon -- easy to keep warm in an aluminum pan)
- French Toast Casserole
- Egg Casserole
- Various breads (bagels, banana bread, zucchini bread, croissants, scones, etc)

Just some ideas...

Breakfast casserole. There are a million, easy, fairly cheap and travel well. you can even make some of them in a crock pot.

Little pigs in blankets made with refrigerated crescent rolls and cocktail wieners and cheese

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter