Break out the Coupons, We're going back to Disney!

I hope you feel better soon :hug:

You really find the cutest shirts! I never saw either of those on the website.

I had to look twice because at first I thought DD was holding a doll... What a cutie she is... And so tiny!!!

I love DD's shirt... I need one!!!

I love all your purchases... Don't suppose you want to be my personal shopper??? :rolleyes1 The closest Disney store to me is 3 hours away... :scared1:

And start popping those vitamins!!! No time for being sick with Disney right around the corner!!!

Love the deals!!! Your trip is getting so close now too!

I can't believe it's getting so close. I'm kinda sad, though, cause I haven't had much time to plan or get into the excitement of going, lately. Between school, working, babysitting, and now being sick, I feel like I could use an extra month or two!! But then, I'd be too anxious to wait!!

I hope you feel better soon :hug:

You really find the cutest shirts! I never saw either of those on the website.

Thanks! I'm pretty sure what I have is either a sinus infection or upper respiratory infection. I have some antibiotics on hand that I am taking, plus some inhalers from when I had this before. So hopefully, I can get over it soon, without having to go to the Dr.!!

I think the shirt with Mickey & the Earth, are from an Earth Day design, which is probably why they had those marked down.

I had to look twice because at first I thought DD was holding a doll... What a cutie she is... And so tiny!!!

I love DD's shirt... I need one!!!

I love all your purchases... Don't suppose you want to be my personal shopper??? :rolleyes1 The closest Disney store to me is 3 hours away... :scared1:

And start popping those vitamins!!! No time for being sick with Disney right around the corner!!!

Yes, she is little for her age. Right now, she's only approximately 9 pounds (at her most recent check up), at almost 3 months old.

DD loves her shirt, too! She got it at AK last year.

The closest Disney Store to us is about an hour & a half from us. I really like going there, and we usually make it a day trip when we go.

I do have some vitamins I need to be taking.

Only 11 more days to go :cheer2:...... Will I be well & ready by then ??????

:sick:

Wow, I can't believe you're so close...seems like it was just the other day when you started planning this trip!

I'm excited that you're staying at Saratoga and I hope you really like it!

Y'all were at the Mall of GA on the same day that we were driving home!

Wow, I can't believe you're so close...seems like it was just the other day when you started planning this trip!

I'm excited that you're staying at Saratoga and I hope you really like it!

Y'all were at the Mall of GA on the same day that we were driving home!

I know, this has gone by pretty fast!

We may have passed each other somewhere along the way! :rotfl:

10 more days!!! I hope you're feeling better today :)

Thanks!

After 6 days of feeling yucky, I finally decided to go to the doctor today. He did the usual stuff & said I have bronchitis! :sick:

He gave me another Rx for antibiotics and 2 different kinds of inhalers. So hopefully this will help it along. I think I'll probably take it easy for the next week and skip my workouts and this weekend's work schedule - and just go to school and babysit and get back to planning this trip!!

We're going to have a little get-together this weekend for DD's birthday, since we'll be at WDW on her birthday. I know my mom & dad are giving her money, and my sis got her some clothes, etc for the trip.

Countdown to WDW & Feeling better!!!!! :cheer2:

Hope you're feeling better! I am currently trying to weasel in a day trip for my birthday , the 23rd, but i dunno. We have def dates from july2-4th tho.

I'm trying to get some things caught up in planning for our trip. We went shopping for supplies & travel size toiletries, etc. and I think I have bought everything we'll need but I know we'll be making a Wal Mart run at some point when we get there.

I'm such a worrier about everything and even called the hotel and made sure our reservations were still "there" :rotfl: . Well, I actually called & asked for my reservation balance, just to make sure I was in the system and let them know that we'll be arriving late that night.

I also recieved a reminder confirmation for the Y.E.S. program.

I have been trying to call Allegiant airline, with no luck. I think I will add another prepaid checked bag because since I added those 2 extra nights, I'm sure we'll be packing more stuff!

And my DD was trying to cheer me up, as I slept in today trying to get some extra rest, having a little fun with "Pookie".

I had to share these series of pics cause I thought it was too funny!

004-7.jpg

005-5.jpg

004-7.jpg

Can you believe he actually stayed in there, not even trying to get out, swinging! :lmao:

And today, I really needed the chuckle!

He is so cute!

I hope the cough goes away soon so you can enjoy your vacation to the fullest!

He is so cute!

I hope the cough goes away soon so you can enjoy your vacation to the fullest!

Thanks! I am getting a little worried about feeling yucky while we're on the trip. This week, I have been told "You look like you don't feel too good" and "You look tired." :eek:

So even though I feel slightly better, I guess I don't look like it.
As much as I love taking pics, if I look "sick" I won't be taking many! :rotfl:

At least DD tried to make me feel better by telling me that she would just "throw her hair up & go" too!! :hug:

It's never nice when people say you don't look the best, especially when you're already not feeling well. I hope you're feeling better for your trip. :hug:

That is so funny!

LOL love the pics! Too funny!!!

Thanks! :laughing:

It's never nice when people say you don't look the best, especially when you're already not feeling well. I hope you're feeling better for your trip. :hug:

Thanks!

I decided today that I just can't take all this coughing and wheezing anymore. I called my Doctor & spoke with the nurse about requesting something to help more. She called me in some steroids (Prednisone) and I bought some "Airborne" tablets. I've always wondered how those worked for people.

So now hopefully, this will finally knock the yuckiness out before the trip. I'm almost positive that it will because when my DD has had asthma attacks & flare-ups, her Dr. always prescribed Prednisone to her and it always worked...fast!

Hoping to get stuff done this weekend: for the trip, DD's birthday get-together, and lots of "early" make-up school work!

Leaving in 5 Days!!!! :woohoo:

Thanks! :laughing:

Thanks!

I decided today that I just can't take all this coughing and wheezing anymore. I called my Doctor & spoke with the nurse about requesting something to help more. She called me in some steroids (Prednisone) and I bought some "Airborne" tablets. I've always wondered how those worked for people.

So now hopefully, this will finally knock the yuckiness out before the trip. I'm almost positive that it will because when my DD has had asthma attacks & flare-ups, her Dr. always prescribed Prednisone to her and it always worked...fast!

Hoping to get stuff done this weekend: for the trip, DD's birthday get-together, and lots of "early" make-up school work!

Leaving in 5 Days!!!! :woohoo:

Hope you feel better soon!!! Our son was born at 30 weeks so he has alot of flare ups and asthma attacks as he grows.They always prescribe prednisone, it works fast but our son always had a bad side effect, he gets really hyper, almost aggressively hyper. I hate giving it to him but its the only thing that works, in almost a day lol
Have you or your daughter ever had these side effects? I read on a forum it can be pretty common since it is a steroid.
Anywho, enjoying the PTR! Can't wait to hear more! popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter