Boyz to Men Concerts

acappellagirl

Earning My Ears
How early do I need to get in line to be guaranteed admission to the Boyz to Men concerts? I'm not getting a dinner package or anything. I just want to see the show.

How early do I need to get in line to be guaranteed admission to the Boyz to Men concerts? I'm not getting a dinner package or anything. I just want to see the show.

The Eat to the Beat concerts happen at the America Gardens Theatre just in front of the American Adventure in EPCOT. It's an open air amphitheatre, so you'll be able to catch the show even without grabbing a seat. If you absolutely must have a seat, I'd recommend 30-60 minutes before. You can also catch the later sets, as they generally tend to be a bit less crowded.

Ok, so how do you get a schedule for the Boys to Men concerts or are they there every day for a certain amount of days or ????

really only thirty minutes? I'm planning to go to the last show. When I've done the candlelight processional, I've had to wait hours to get in and I know boyz to men is one of the most popular bands there. I'm going after work and I just don't want to go all the way over if I'm not going to get there in time to get in line.

really only thirty minutes? I'm planning to go to the last show. When I've done the candlelight processional, I've had to wait hours to get in and I know boyz to men is one of the most popular bands there. I'm going after work and I just don't want to go all the way over if I'm not going to get there in time to get in line.

Plan on a lot more than 30 minutes. For the first show, people will wait in line for hours..

The Eat to the Beat concerts are different than the CP as there won't be even a tenth of the people buying those dinner packages as there are for the CP.I mean it's the F&W festival,do you really want to overspend to eat at the Epcot restaurants that are there year round or do you want to eat at the booths that are only there for a month and a half.The theater does hold a lot of people but Boyz II Men are probably the most popular concert of the entire concert series.I would say if your intention is to simply get a seat,not be up front or anything then get to the line 1.5-2 hours before the first show just to play it safe,for the second and third shows 1 hour should suffice.I've been to literally hundreds of concerts at both the F&W and the F&G festivals and Boyz II Men and the Beach Boys have had the biggest crowds that I remember seeing.If you want a seat up close then obviously get there earlier than the times I gave you.I will say there are some locals that will get in line as early as 12-1pm for the first shows of many groups,pretty insane as for a group that's average in popularity you can show up 3-4 hours later and be 15-20 people behind them meaning that you will still end up pretty much near the front.The later shows are also the least crowded,so a trick to get up front is to line up for the second show as the line is being let in and just stay at the front of the line for the third show,you will even be able to see some of the show from the line.

While most of the advice here is correct, it does not apply when it comes to the Boyz shows. I've been to their EAt to the Beat shows every year they've played Disney and let me tell you, 30-60 minutes is not enough advancement. People begin forming the line for the Boyz shows as soon as World Showcase opens. Usually around eleven in the morning. Expect around twenty to thirty of the regulars around then. Around 1:00pm it WILL get serious. There's usually about a hundred or so folks around this time. By four, good luck getting a seat. The Boyz II Men shows are unlike any other Eat To the Beat monster. The fans are hardcore. If you need to get out of line for any reason, make sure you receive one of the tickets that Disney staff will provide you to re-enter the line or be prepared for the arguments about line jumping when you return. Make friends who are veterans. Bring a cell charger. An umbrella to protect from the sun and something to sit on during your wait. Most of us vets have invested in the small collapse able camping stools. If you need any more info, send me a message here. And I hate to tell you, but the crowds are usually more than theater holds. Meaning there's overflow from each show. So if you don't get into the first show, you're held at the front of the line for the second, etc. People who slack to see the last show at the last minute often don't get in.

And no, everyone in line early for BIIM is not local. SOLz turn out from everywhere forn this mess.

If you are a Chase card holder and go to the Chase lounge as soon as it opens, which I think is 11:00 a.m., they hand out wrist bands for folks who will be allowed to sit in the front. There are only a certain number of wrist bands given. Then you don't have to wait in line all day. This only happens "if" Chase sponsers the concert series. So far we don't know if they are sponsoring this year as they have in the past.

Last edited:
Yeah, last year for the Boyz shows Chase did the Monday show at 5:30 ONLY and they put us in the fifth row, not the first. Five minutes after the lounge opened, the bands were gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter