• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boy Carriage Signs, ABD Trip DISigns added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's 3 choices. :goodvibes

AlyssasAutoBook1.jpg

AlyssasAutoBook2.jpg

AlyssasAutoBook3.jpg

Enjoy, P

Penny, Love them. Could you possibly make the middle one without the character in the corner and without the muted color on the background?
Thanks for getting to these so quickly.

Thanks again Suzanne

Penny, Love them. Could you possibly make the middle one without the character in the corner and without the muted color on the background?

Thanks again Suzanne

Not a problem, I will have to make from scratch so I can't promise the frame color will match. :lmao:

Thanks again Suzanne
AlyssasAutoBook4.jpg

Enjoy. :goodvibes

Penny, I searched through the blank character meal pages, but didn't see any blanks that had the H&V logo w/o characters.

And also one for H&V like this with the restaurant logo (or play and dine slogan) but no character? http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/... Meal No Name/Play n Dine/PNDGoliath4x6NN.jpg

Also, would it be possible to customize the following with some wording?

Ava's Disney Memories 2012 http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/... Covers/Princess Covers/VanessasAutoBook3.jpg

Levi's Disney Memories 2012 http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/...ers/Toy Story Covers/AndrewsAutographBook.jpg

Thank you *so* much for offering your talent!!

Hi - since you posted in in the Autograph Card thread, I thought you wanted it 4x6. I have 8/5x11, which is the first one you posted. Will that size work? If not, I will need to recreate from scratch which will take a while. Penny

thats fine I can crop it a bit in photoshop thank you

Do you have a Welcome to Disney World with boy characters, similar to the one you have with princess characters. No name, no year. Thank you!

Would a toy story one do or should there be other characters also? thanks, P:)
I just checked my files and I don't have a Welcome to Disney World Autograph Cover???

Would you mind posting or PM the princess autograph book cover for each of my ladies...Rose and Lily :) Thanks

Stephanie - I don't have any clipart for Knights? I will try to search tomorrow or Thursday. If you find any that you think might work, post it here please. :goodvibes

I did double check the shield from BBB for the knights package, Penny, it looks like the dragon in Sleeping Beauty (the one the bad fairy turned into). Anything like that???

How did you make your name with the disney characters in the background?

Would you mind posting or PM the princess autograph book cover for each of my ladies...Rose and Lily :) Thanks

I have about 100 different autograph covers for the princesses if you count in the font and frames. Please pick one and post it here and I will be glad to do it. the link to my photobucket is in my signature or go back for the last month or so on this thread and there are some there. :thumbsup2

I did double check the shield from BBB for the knights package, Penny, it looks like the dragon in Sleeping Beauty (the one the bad fairy turned into). Anything like that???

I have a few like that. Autograph card or t-shirt size. :thumbsup2 I will do Sunday. P

Do you have any blanks of BBB for the knights who go there? We did this on our first trip with my son and we are doing it again in Dec.

Also do you have any Christmas character autograph cards since we will be there at Christmas. Not sure who all gets dressed for the Christmas spirit but at least a few I'd gather, and some blanks? Maybe I missed them as I see you have TONS of folders on photobucket! Whew, you have been BUSY!!!

OK, here are 3 choices. Philip clip art is interchangeable. I can also change the frames but can't promise they will be exact.

BBBDragonPhilip.jpg

BBBDragonPhilip2.jpg

BBBDragonPhilip3a.jpg

Christmas Cards will be going up in the next few weeks. Penny:flower3:

CamrynsAutogBookas.jpg

I didn't like the way the "J" looked in this font so gave you another choice. :goodvibes
JacobsAutographWaltMickeyBridge.jpg

JacobsAutographWaltMickeyBridge2.jpg

KayleesAutographCover.jpg

Let me know if these are ok or if you need changes. :flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter