Boy Carriage Signs, ABD Trip DISigns added

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaoscent

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
This is my beginning foray into DISigning Autograph cards. My link to my photobucket account is in the signature. Also, if you find something I DISigned and you are going to use it, a small donation to Give Kids The World would be appreciated.

If you would like one of my DISigns edited please feel free to "guote" the DISign, link to my photobucket and put a hyperlink in your post. Please don't try and describe it as I haven't been successful finding them that way. Please note that some people do not want quotes under any cirucumstance, however, it is no problem on my computer. Thanks and enjoy, Penny

Here are a couple of my favorites.
BBBeast.jpg

EnchGiselle24x6.jpg

LMAriel4a.jpg

PPTink4x6NN.jpg

Fab4Goofy4x6.jpg

I am working on a few more and hope to post another 10 this weekend. According to the list I am using, there are still about 50 more to do.
I learned a lot doing these and :rolleyes1 hopefully the next ones go easier then the first ones I did. :lmao:
If anyone wants the UFO file because they want to change something, feel free to email me. Penny:hippie:

Penny,

My goodness. Those are terrific!:thumbsup2 I really like them and may use them myself for my kid's book. Thanks for sharing them.

:goodvibes Coming from you that is quite a compliment. I am touched. :goodvibes
I did them with my Mom in mind. She is 80 and is joining us on our next trip. My niece & Nephew in law (coming home from Iraq in January) and their 3 daughters (3 1/2 yr old twins & an 8 year old) are going to WDW. They are staying at the Poly. We (Mom, Hubby, & Sister) are going for part of their trip (and staying in a 2 bedroom either OKW or BW). When I asked my Mom about her expectations for this trip (she is in a wheelchair and tires easily these days). She responded "I want my great grandchildren to have good memories of me". I figured if I could get some of these cards signed (while they were getting cards signed) I could include them in a photo memory book. That way, years from now they will look back and see their "Mee Mom" on a trip that was fun for them. So this really was (and is cause I have about 50 to go) a labor of love. I am hoping Heather posts some this weeknd and they are ones I don't have completed. :lmao: :lmao:

They all look fantastic - and I completely understand the learning curve involved. Great job sticking with it - now (like you said) they will only get better and easier to create.

The only thing I noticed though is that Ariel is the only one that doesn't have her name on her page. I wasn't sure if that was intentional.

Keep up the Good Work!

Thanks Amy & I appreciate your feedback. You are one of the people whose work I always admire. :goodvibes
The Arial was intentional at the time as there was discussion going back and forth as to if you needed their name on a card you were going to have autographed. I need the names otherwise I won't remember them. :lmao:
I will add Arial in. thanks, Penny:hippie:

HoraceHC4x6.jpg

There are now 86 of them. I Added 6 more & I think I am done for the weekend. :lmao: :lmao:
Unless these medications keep me up all night again. Enjoy. Penny

These are amazing! Beautiful work, and thanks for sharing! I can't wait to print up autograph books, but it will have to wait until after the tshirts!!!

Hi There!
These pages are wonderful! :thumbsup2

I wonder if you plan to create versions without the names printed on the cards as well? Or is there a way for me to edit your designs to remove the names from the cards?

Please don't do it on my account! ;) I can't imagine how much work this must be for you.

I've been downloading the other designer's autograph pages without the names and I was hoping to stay consistent one way or the other :rotfl: throughout the books I'm creating.

Fairy Aunt Mother - I wasn't planning on doing them without the names. I kept the names on so I would know all the characters. At 59 years old, my memory is not the best. :lmao: Plus they are still playing with medications (recent hospitalization) and I think that's impacting the memory too. :confused3 The good news is I am up half the night doing autograph cards.
I posted the cards as Jpgs so I don't think you can make any changes. However, if you had some in mind I would email you off the ufo files and you can change them. Or you could wait a while & I will do it next weekend?
I added a few more
SWPrince4x6.jpg

Do you think it should be The Prince or just "Prince". I spent awhile looking and he has no name.

I really am done for the weekend. :dance3: :dance3: Penny:hippie:

I decided I was being mean spirited by not deleting names, resaving and then posting. So all except one or two are done. I still have about 30 more to do.
I need clip art for some, I know nothing about the power rangers so if someone can find clipart for them and identify the clip art, I will make the cards. Also, I am trying to find out if Terrence and Shaker are the same Country Bear & then I will do that group. Penny

Here's one that is near and dear. It's Scoop. :cool1: I am an advid pin trader so I knew I had to do one for him. The problem was a photograph with other people in it (that I didn't know). So I covered them up. Now here's hoping I see him at least once in Feb. If not, I am sure he will be at the AK pin event in May.:yay: :yay: :yay:

Scoop4x6.jpg

Penny

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :banana: :yay: :cheer2:

You really didn't have to do all that extra work just for me. :flower3:

I totally understood why you didn't plan on making the pages without the names - I have plenty of time before our trip so I could have waited months and months for the no-name version. :laughing:

You've made my day, however. :cloud9: I really appreciate you doing this. You're the best! :love:

WOW!!! Those are awesome! Now, I have to decide which ones to use when we go! Thanks a bunch for posting!!!!

Fairy Aunt Mother - it's that guilt gene. It won't let you get away with nothing, I say, with nottin. :rotfl:
Anyway, I wanted to be sure I knew what was done and what needed to be done so I updated the character listing (of where the characters can be found and how hard/easy it is to find them) that I did a few weeks ago. This is what I have?

The following characters need to be done –
Roxie the Dinosaur
T-Rex the Dinosaur
Big Al, Liverlips, Shaker, Wendell from County Bear Jamboree
Frozone, Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible from The Incredibles
Kim Possible & Ron Stoppable from Kim Possible
Lilo and Stitch
Mayor of Main Street Need Gif
Jack Sparrow Pirates of the Caribbean
Stanley(need gif) fromPlayhouse Disney
Green Samurai Power Ranger , Pink Mystic Force Power Ranger, Red Space Patrol Delta Power Rng, White Dino Thunder Power Ranger, Yellow Operation Overdrive Power Ranger from the Power Rangers Need Gif
Emile (Ratatouille) & Remy (Ratatouille)
Chewbacca, Darth Vader, Ewoks, Stormtrooper from Star Wars
Terk from Tarzan

I am not doing the following characters as they are very, very rare to find.
Santa Claus, Clara Cluck, Jane Porter from Tarzan, Tarzan
Big Bad Wolf, Fiddler Pig, Practical Pig from Three Little Pigs

The following characters were done by Heather in 4x6 format
Atta & Flik from A Bug's Life
Abu, Aladdin, Genie, Jafar, Jasmine from Aladdin
Alice in Wonderland, Mad Hatter, Queen of Hearts, Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum, White Rabbit from Alice in WL
Marie Aristocats
Beast Belle Gaston
Kenai Koda from Brother Bear
Abby Mallard & Chicken Little from Chicken Little
Anastasia, Cinderella, Drizella, Fairy Godmother, Lady Tremaine, Prince Charming from Cinderella
Clarice Chipmunk
Chip & Dale
Daisy
Donald Duck
Goofy
Mickey Mouse
Minnie Mouse
Pluto
Eeyore, Piglet, Pooh, Rabbit, & Tigger

The following characters were done by Penny
Cruella
Donald, José Carioca, Panchito from 3 Caballeros
Walrus Alice in WL
Thumper Bambi
Perla & Suzy from Cinderella
Darkwing Duck
Clarabelle Cow
Scrooge
Hades, Hercules, Megara, Hercules & Philocetes
Clopin, Esmeralda, Frollo, Quasimodo from Hunchback of Notre Dame
Figment
Baloo & Colonel Hathi the Elephant from Jungle Book
Rafiki & Timon from Lion King
Annie (Little Einsteins)
June (Little Einsteins)
Leo (Little Einsteins)
Quincy (Little Einsteins)
Ariel Eric/Prince Eric fromLittle Mermaid
Bert, Mary Poppins, Penguin from Mary Poppins
Bowler Hat Guy Meet the Robinsons
Lewis (Meet the Robinsons) Meet the Robinsons
Wilbur Robinson Meet the Robinsons
Scoop Anderson MK Character
Mushu & Mulan
Kermit & Miss Piggy
Captain Hook, Peter Pan, Mr. Smee, Tinker Belle , Wendy
Foulfellow, Geppetto, Gideon , Jiminy Cricket, Pinocchio &
Stromboli from Pinocchio
Handy Manny
JoJo from Jojo's Circus
Meeko, John Smith, Ratcliffe & Pocahontas
Friar Tuck, Little John, Prince John, Robin Hood, Sheriff of Nottingham
Aurora, Princess Sleeping Beauty
Maleficent
Phillip (Prince)
Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Snow White, Prince from Snow White, Queen from Snow White, Sleepy, Sneezy, Witch Snow White
Brer Bear Song of South & Splash Mntn
Brer Fox Song of South & Splash Mntn
Brer Rabbit Song of South & Splash Mntn
Launchpad McQuack
Max Toon Disney's Goof Troop
Bullseye, Buzz Lightyear, Green Army Man, Jessie, Woody from Toy Story
Horace Horsecollar

Please let me know if you notice that I am missing some characters?
Thanks, Penny:hippie:

These are so great. However, everytime I try to save and print, I get a small black dot. Has anyone else had this problem? I've tried from this thread, from photobucket and by emailing from each.

Where are you seeing the black dot?

I've saved, resized and created a PowerPoint document with the pages. I've printed a sample of a few pages and I don't see a black dot anywhere.

Could it be your printer? Or are you seeing it on the screen as well?

I haven't tried to print them. When I try to open them onscreen, all I see is a black dot. When I look at the file, the dimensions say 0 X 0. Actually it says that on all but 2 (Ariel and Scoop).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter