Boy Carriage Signs, ABD Trip DISigns added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natalie - thanks for the compliment and thanks for the help.
when are you going "under the knife"? :confused:
I am sending you lots of good thoughts and pixie dust.

TInkerbell - thanks for the compliment. It's appreciated. :goodvibes
Penny:hippie:

If it is okay I would like to use this on my trip in two days. Can you tell me how to print them?

Feel free to use them, that's why I posted them. I print them on 4x6 cards. you do need to line them up in a print program as some are bigger than others, I am not sure why that is. Some people make them into a powerpoint, but i don't know how to do that :confused3 . Just go to the photo bucket account (following the link). Click on them to make them bigger and then save them to your account. You can print them from the photo shop site but I have never done that & I am not sure how they will turn out. :confused:

Hi Penny,

I have been having a go myself at designing some autograph cards for the meals we have booked. I have done some for the Cinderella Meal at 1900 Park Fare. (apparantly it is now called 'Happily Ever After Dinner'). I know you said it takes you ages to do them (now I know what you mean!!), so can really appreciate all the hard work you have put in. Would you like me to post them. Don't want to if you have already done them, or you would rather do them as you had mentioned it.

Please, please post them. Even if I decide to do them (and I do have some ideas for them) it is great for people to have choices. I started doing this because Heather was doing it. I had so much fun I kept on. I was out of town last weekend, and the weekend before I was getting my pin listing caught up. Now that it is caught up, I will have some free time. However, it takes me forever to do a card because the writing has to reflect the character and I have to try out 23 fonts and see what looks best, and etc., etc, etc. (showing my age from the King & I?:lmao: )
Anyway Seriously, please please post them.:thumbsup2 :goodvibes
If you want to put them in this thread feel free to. Right now I am working on the 2009 Making Magical Memories that someone else asked me to make. Plus I would like to make some really cool Wall-E shirts. The best I have seen have been from Kari
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1777391&page=65
Anyway, The point of this board is to share ideas and share Disigns. So feel free to post away.:woohoo:

Thanks Penny. Here thy are. I have also posted on a new thread.

parkfarecinderella.jpg

parkfareprincecharming.jpg

parkfareladytremaine.jpg

parkfareanastasia2.jpg

parkfaredrizella2.jpg

Penny,Where do you get the beautiful frames. The one I have in my program are not as elegant as the ones I have seen with your disigns.
Thanks as always,
Michelle
Is this where you will post the making memories??

Yes, it is almost done, but I wasn't happy with it so I am going to work on it some more this weekend. I use photo impact and they have some great frames. you can color them any color you want as well as changing the width and shadow of them. :goodvibes
Take care, Penny:hippie:

Nice job on the Autograph cards.:banana: :banana: They are great. :cheer2:
Penny :hippie:

Yes, it is almost done, but I wasn't happy with it so I am going to work on it some more this weekend. I use photo impact and they have some great frames. you can color them any color you want as well as changing the width and shadow of them. :goodvibes

Nice job on the Autograph cards.:banana: :banana: They are great. :cheer2:
Penny :hippie:

That is fine I am in no hurry I just wanted to know where to look so I didn't think you had forgotten me. ;)
thanks,
michelle

OK, here's the ones for 'Ohana Breakfast (though I am not happy with the Mickey, Pluto & Goofy clip art. If anyone has anything better, let me know. I have also completed (except for Daisy) the Tusker House cards. I did a couple different versions, as I had a couple different backgrounds. They can be found here with names
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd181/Chaos1Cent/Character Meals/?start=60 (pages 4 & 5)
Here's a couple of samples
OBLilo.jpg

THGoofy.jpg

THMickey1.jpg

THDonaldDuck2.jpg

No Names can be found here
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd181/Chaos1Cent/Char Meal No Name/?start=60
THouseNN2.jpg

All I have left to do is Playhouse Play N Dine & Wonderland tea party. Are we there yet did the Happily ever after Dinner. They were posted here, but she moved them to a new thread.

These pages are beautiful.
Well I finally finished up some of the Autograph Cards I have been working on over the last few weeks. I uploaded 68 of them to a photo bucket account.
I am hoping this link works so I don't have to post all 68 of here. This isn't a complete set. Heather did quite a few of them already and they are in her thread called Autograph Page designs. In addition, I believe she is posting more this weekend? Here's the link.
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd181/Chaos1Cent/?start=0

Here are a couple of my favorites.
PPTink4x6.jpg

PinFoulFellow4x6.jpg

HercMeg4x6.jpg

HBClopin4x6.jpg

101Cruella4x6.jpg

I am working on a few more and hope to post another 10 this weekend. According to the list I am using, there are still about 50 more to do.
I learned a lot doing these and :rolleyes1 hopefully the next ones go easier then the first ones I did. :lmao:
If anyone wants the UFO file because they want to change something, feel free to email me. Penny:hippie:

Why thank you. Feel free to use any of them. In fact I hope lots of people use them as they took me so very long to make, I want to feel it was worthwhile. I also have a folder for no names on the cards as some people wanted them that way. Also, if you want any of them as a t-shirt, let me know. I made the tink one into a Making Magical Memories shirt and it is posted on my site along with a few other Making Magical Memories. My Sis has a thing about the children's names on their shirts as they are very trusting and would go with anyone who called them, so I did most of my shirts without names. :goodvibes

Thanks to Natalie I now have Daisy, Goofy and a new pluto. Check out the links above, here's a couple of them.
THGoofy3.jpg

THDaisy.jpg

the rest are at my photobucket site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter