Boy Carriage Signs, ABD Trip DISigns added

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but I am sure if you ask one of the Disigners (you will see their threads on this board) would be glad to do one for you. :thumbsup2 I am not that talented. :confused3
Penny:hippie:

I did a few autograph cards of Giselle from Enchanted. I also have Pip on the card (and in gif). Also, I made a few gifs that are there also. I uploaded them in JPG. I have all of my pictures in UFO also. If someone wants one or two of the UFOs, let me know and I will email them.
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd181/Chaos1Cent/Misc/?start=0&paginator=top

here's one of the cards
EnchGiselle24x6.jpg

Penny:hippie:

I was asked to make Darby, so here she is. I am not that happy with the pictures, but I couldn't find any bigger ones.:confused3

PoohDarby4x6.jpg

Penny

Well I finished my Autograph Book. My original idea was to my Autograph Cards that I could put in a photo book for both my Niece and my mom after our trip. We are going on a 4 generation trip 2/4/08. My niece is taking her 3 children and my mother (their great grandmom) is taking another trip to the World. :cool1: As the twins are only 3 I wanted to make a photo book that they would look back and remember the trip they took with their MeeMom. :goodvibes My DH (the photographer) will take a picture of each of the girls & MeeMom getting autographs and then I will get two cards signed and one of them will go into each book with the pictures of everyone with the character. I wasn't sure how I was going to carry them around the park since I printed 2 each of about 175 characters. :scared1: I know we won't get more than 15 or 20 autographs, but I wanted to be prepared for anyone we might see. :lmao: I had the cards in envelopes but that became cumbersome. Then I found a 100 page 4x6 photograph book for $1 in AC Moore. I bought two of them and put the aurtograph cards in the book alphabetically. Since I carry my pin bag with me anyway, I will just carry these books in the bag. Once the Autographs cards are signed I will move them to the empty pages in the back of the book and take them out when I get back to the hotel. I can't wait. :love:

I finished my journals :worship: & thank you to the person who did them originally and now all I need to do is my tshirts and door decorations.

I did a few more cards and all the cards can be found here.
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd181/Chaos1Cent/

CindyCinderella.jpg

AladJasmine4x6.jpg

Well I finished my Autograph Book. My original idea was to my Autograph Cards that I could put in a photo book for both my Niece and my mom after our trip. We are going on a 4 generation trip 2/4/08. My niece is taking her 3 children and my mother (their great grandmom) is taking another trip to the World. :cool1: As the twins are only 3 I wanted to make a photo book that they would look back and remember the trip they took with their MeeMom. :goodvibes My DH (the photographer) will take a picture of each of the girls & MeeMom getting autographs and then I will get two cards signed and one of them will go into each book with the pictures of everyone with the character. I wasn't sure how I was going to carry them around the park since I printed 2 each of about 175 characters. :scared1: I know we won't get more than 15 or 20 autographs, but I wanted to be prepared for anyone we might see. :lmao: I had the cards in envelopes but that became cumbersome. Then I found a 100 page 4x6 photograph book for $1 in AC Moore. I bought two of them and put the aurtograph cards in the book alphabetically. Since I carry my pin bag with me anyway, I will just carry these books in the bag. Once the Autographs cards are signed I will move them to the empty pages in the back of the book and take them out when I get back to the hotel. I can't wait. :love:

I finished my journals :worship: & thank you to the person who did them originally and now all I need to do is my tshirts and door decorations.

I did a few more cards and all the cards can be found here. Penny :hippie:
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd181/Chaos1Cent/

CindyCinderella.jpg

AladJasmine4x6.jpg

I just wanted to say "GREAT JOB!!!" to Penny and Heather and all the other designers willing to share their hard work with the rest of us. The autograph pages are terrific, and I can't wait to make books for my DDs 2 and 5 for our trip. We leave Feb. 7, so we'll be there part of the time with you, Penny! You'll have to give us an update on how many autographs you get. Thanks again!

I will be sporting a DISigner tshirt with lime green Mickeys on one sleeve and a Figment on the other. I will be loaded down with pins as I am also a pin trader. Too many things to do while at Disney. :lmao:
Thanks for the kind words. Penny :hippie:

Hi Penny! Heather referred me over to you. I am definitely coming back to your page tonight (when I'm on my laptop) and getting the pages that I didn't get from Heather. I love what I've seen so far!

Megan

Hace fun. Hopefully you find everything you are looking for. Penny :hippie:

I don't know if I'm the only one having this problem - but trust me, I am NOT complaining! Penny's 4x6 designs are coming out nearly 5x7 measured from the outside of the frames, while Heather's are 4x6 measured from outside the frames. So I printed all Heather's at 5x7 and they are very close in size now. Just thought I'd note this in case this is happening to anyone else. But they did such a great job playing off each other, that the pages all go together great! Thank you Penny and Heather! Y'all are da bomb! :worship:

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

You are sooo talented!!!! Wow!! DH looked at these with me and was blown away! Fantastic! Just amazing!!!!:cool1:

Your new pages are just as beautiful as the rest! Amazing! :thumbsup2

I am so glad that you have shared these with everyone. We leave Sunday so I need to get on it!

:eek:

Some people are having trouble printing the cards :confused3 . I ended up resizing them in Photo Impact and that worked out well? good luck, have fun and thanks for the kind words. Penny:hippie:

Worked great for me! I printed right from photobucket, it wouldn't let me save to my pictures, but it still worked out well.

Thank you!

After spending hours and hours doing these cards, my nieces decided they wanted the books they could buy in the hotel.:lmao:
Then they spent very little time getting autographs, so I stopped carrying the cards and then they spent the day getting autographs. So I decided I am going to use the cards in the photo album we are making without the autographs. :confused3
I figured that maybe I would try and get some autographs myself on the trips that I go down by myself. :cool1:
Anyway, it was fun making them. Penny:hippie:

So sorry to hear that about your nieces. My DD can't wait to use these on our trip to DL and then to DW. She likes these better than plain white pages. I think you did an wonderful job! Keep up the good work!

Hi Penny. My family met you at Crystal Palace last week. I can't tell you how excited we were. MyDH & I are on the boards every day and to actually meet another Diser was one of our vacation highlights. :cool1:
Regarding your neices---Kids will be Kids!!! I hope your mom enjoyed her trip!! Your family all looked like they were having fun. Also great shirts. Again it was nice meeting you. Alisa

Hey there. I was going to post to find you. The kids had the greatest time. I have no children (long story short, wasn't able to have them) so my niece Jennifer (the mom of my great nieces) was spoiled by me. I am her godmother and she is much more like me in temperment than my dear sister. We both are drama queens and show our emotions all over our sleeves. :lmao: Anyhow, I was ok with the kidlets wanting their own books, it made it easier on me trying to find the cards.
Mommy had the greatest time (as you saw). Seeing her great-grandchildren at Disney is a wonderful memory.
Jim was a photograph taking fool. He took cloase to 1,000 pictures. :rolleyes1 That was great because we got about 600 great photos. Thanks to a wonderful collegue Bryan (husband of Jennifer) participated in the flag ceremony at MK on Tuesday. While I cried for 1/2 hour straight it was so moving. :cloud9:
Now back to meeting you. It was the topic of conversation at our table. it was like, Wow, Aunt Penny knows "people". People made us cool tshirts, people recognized Aunt Penny and someone set us up to do the flag ceremony. That must mean Aunti P is a Dis VIP. & I let them think that. :cool1: We didn't see any other disers except for you & I wish I had remembered to send Jim to your table for a picture. Thanks again for stopping us. It was so nice to meet you. & I hope you enjoyed your trip. Jim (DH who is not a Disney nut like me) said he had mixed feelings about this trip. It was too commando for him (ressies for breakfast and dinner and meeting people every morning to open the park). As he was the designated pusher of my Mom's wheelchair and the designated picture taker he didn't get much slack time. However, today while looking at the pictures, he said he was glad he went.
I promised him a much more laid back trip when we go in May for the pin event. Again, thanks for saying hi. Penny :hippie:

Do you do any designs for the front cover? I have printed out all of your cards, but don't know what to use for the cover. Do you do covers?

Thanks,

Tammy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter