Bounce Back!!

Im thinking Disney probably wants people to forget about the BB program maybe that's why for the past 5yrs between POR and CBR we've never received any literature in our room but we always know to call ext 8844. It might not have anything to do with it but you never know:confused3

Nice..I know the first thing we always go thru is our welcome package and we definitely did not receive that with ours..wonder why?
It should have been in the welcome book in the room, not the stuff they give at check in.

Last edited:

Does anyone know which hotels are included in the BB offer? Thanks
I've read that POFQ and All Star Movies are excluded, Along with the normal exclusions of the LM rooms at AoA, campsites, 3BRs, some villas, etc.

Last edited:
We just returned last week and definitely no literature in our room ..I just called 8844 before we left.
Same thing here. I was at WDW two weeks ago and saw no BB literature, and I combed every square inch of the literature left in my room just in case. I thought that I just missed something. I suppose it's not a bad thing because I wouldn't have been able to partake, but it would have been nice to find the offer anyway.

I thought the bounceback seemed weak this year? (Happy for all those who took it and are happy with it though! :))
Very short time period, looked like about five weeks total (one week in June and the rest from the end of August to Sept)
Free Dining only and you have to buy the Park Hopper or WaterPark Fun and More.
Our BB in July was only good through the end of 2015. :confused3

Same thing here. I was at WDW two weeks ago and saw no BB literature, and I combed every square inch of the literature left in my room just in case. I thought that I just missed something. I suppose it's not a bad thing because I wouldn't have been able to partake, but it would have been nice to find the offer anyway.
In all likelihood, a previous guest took it with them. lol

Our BB in July was only good through the end of 2015. :confused3
You were there prior to the switch. There are only two bouncebacks...one for later summer free dining (although they added an early summer week this time) and one for an all year room discount with a ton of blackout dates. You were there at the tail end of the room offer. The next room offer will come out in Oct/Nov for select dates throughout 2016.

For 2016 packages, the pay by date is now 30 days. :)
Thanks for clearing that up..I just put that question into Mom's Panel and she actually responded 3 days ago and she said the policy is full refund next year until 45 days prior..You really should consider being on the panel because you know a lot more then they do:disrocks:..Thanks for the updates!!

We got that same offer (we left on Saturday). I'm so upset that we couldn't use it. My kids will be in school next year on 8/31. It's depressing enough to leave and come back to the real world and on top I couldn't use the free dining offer. That offer would save us a TON. :)

We definite did not have the book at CBR last week either, fortunately I know to call. We did have a book at ASMusic in June.

If you don't see the free dining BB in the room literature, just call x8844 in your room to inquire about it. Have your current reservation # ready.
Finkerfell I did this from the phone in our room and it connects you to reservations and they take it from there. FYI the CM that we spoke with did not seem too knowledgeable about the FD bounceback so if they tell you something that you heard differently don't feel like you can't question it. During our call we wanted to book from June 4th-10th and she told us that it ended on the 8th so it would not cover all of our stay dates ( I had her double check to make sure that was the case because usually as long as your check in date falls within the promo dates it will extend past the end date) and we were able to book our dates no problem. Also she told us at first that POR was not included in the promo and I asked her to double check because I had heard it was and that only POFQ was excluded, which it was and we were able to book POR.

Finkerfell I did this from the phone in our room and it connects you to reservations and they take it from there. FYI the CM that we spoke with did not seem too knowledgeable about the FD bounceback so if they tell you something that you heard differently don't feel like you can't question it. During our call we wanted to book from June 4th-10th and she told us that it ended on the 8th so it would not cover all of our stay dates ( I had her double check to make sure that was the case because usually as long as your check in date falls within the promo dates it will extend past the end date) and we were able to book our dates no problem. Also she told us at first that POR was not included in the promo and I asked her to double check because I had heard it was and that only POFQ was excluded, which it was and we were able to book POR.

I feel bad for the people who don't know the extension if the literature is missing, or who get incorrect info from CMs. Another reason why you have to do your research before going to WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter