Bounce Back!!

disneydad1000

Mouseketeer
We have just returned from our vacation at CBR (which we now love since they have queen beds in all rooms except Trinidad South) and before we left I called ext. 8844 for current BB offers. The only BB they are offering right now according to the CM is Free Dining starting August 26th, so we booked for Aug 26-Sept 2...very excited. The only way we get over our depression when we leave every year is to book our vacation for next year to Walt Disney World!!!!

Oh goody !!! :dance3:DH and I are heading to WDW next week and are hoping to " bounce back " ourselves so this was really good news. Thank-you for sharing. pixiedust:

Nice!! We aren't going until November. I wonder if that same BB offer will be available then? We have free dining this trip and I'd love to book for next year, too!

We booked the same bounceback! however there is also a week available for the free dining starting May 31st that goes through June 8th I believe. We were able to book during this time frame. This info was given on the resort forum. Yay for ending your trip with the booking of a future one! I feel the same way :goodvibes

Can I change the dates later if I book a bounceback now?

ETA: I am Canadian so this year, Canadian Free Dining started a week earlier than for the U.S. But those dates won't come out till May or so.

Last edited:

ETA: I am Canadian so this year, Canadian Free Dining started a week earlier than for the U.S. But those dates won't come out till May or so.
Yes as long as the BB offer (and resort) is avail for the dates you want to change to...I should add this was the case previously (we had booked a BB late last year and were able to change the dates and resort earlier this year) but not sure if anything changed when Disney changed their policy (making people cancel and rebook rooms for any changes to the reservation).

We booked the same bounceback! however there is also a week available for the free dining starting May 31st that goes through June 8th I believe. We were able to book during this time frame. This info was given on the resort forum. Yay for ending your trip with the booking of a future one! I feel the same way :goodvibes
Thornton0511-How did you book this? We leave Thursday and want to book this for June. Can we do that? Thanks for the help!

It is increasingly difficult to change dates. We were unable to change our BB dates this year. Don't count on being able to change.

I'm so bummed all they have is free dining. I know most people love it but we don't. I want a room discount. Maybe by October when we go they will have a different offer.

I thought the bounceback seemed weak this year? (Happy for all those who took it and are happy with it though! :))
Very short time period, looked like about five weeks total (one week in June and the rest from the end of August to Sept)
Free Dining only and you have to buy the Park Hopper or WaterPark Fun and More.

The current bounceback is a free dining offer good for check in dates of May 31-June 7 or Aug 26-Oct 1. Some resort exclusions. This offer is scheduled to be bookable until Oct 31. Minimum 3 night stay and minimum 2 day ticket with park hopper or water parks and more option required.

We are heading to WDW this weekend...If we get to take advantage of the BB...do you only pay the deposit or do you have to pay the full amount. Sorry to ask such a newbie question but we've never been offered a BB and want to take advantage of one this time if they offer.

We are heading to WDW this weekend...If we get to take advantage of the BB...do you only pay the deposit or do you have to pay the full amount. Sorry to ask such a newbie question but we've never been offered a BB and want to take advantage of one this time if they offer.
Just a $200 deposit (per room).

It's the same with other package reservations, $200 to hold it.

If you don't see the free dining BB in the room literature, just call x8844 in your room to inquire about it. Have your current reservation # ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter