Bounce back 2017?

I know you can't change resort that you book via BB, but can you change category?? I.e. If we book a TPV room can we change to CL TPV as we get closer to that travel date - of course if still available

You actually can change resorts if there's availability. I always book one thing and end up with something else :upsidedow.

So, I've been able to change our hotel with a bounceback offer but I was wondering if anyone had success adding days and still getting the discount. We decided not to do a split stay with an off site hotel.

If I check in 2 days before the date ranges start, will they make me book 2 reservations even if I'm at the same hotel to apply the discount? So I'd be there 8 nights but the first 2 nights would not be in the included date ranges for the BB offer. I hate having to move rooms during a stay, but would of course if it means a good discount.

going to wdw in january so will be eligible to book for another trip this summer. is this that good of an offer or just the fact there are lots of long term dates open?
I am going to Poly 12/30-1/2. We really want to book a room at Poly or Contemporary for our anniversary for one night prior to our cruise. Will 3/30 be eligible for the BB offer? Which rooms st this resort? Right now cheapest I can find is 15% off standard at Poly. I really want CL again or Cont Tower TPV. I mean it's my 24th wedding anniversary!!!

If I check in 2 days before the date ranges start, will they make me book 2 reservations even if I'm at the same hotel to apply the discount? So I'd be there 8 nights but the first 2 nights would not be in the included date ranges for the BB offer. I hate having to move rooms during a stay, but would of course if it means a good discount.

I would think you would need to book 2 separate reservations then, just be aware paying for park tickets for 2 days, then another 6 days, then if you're on the dining plan doing it for 2 days, then 6 days, gets to be more expensive too.

I am going to Poly 12/30-1/2. We really want to book a room at Poly or Contemporary for our anniversary for one night prior to our cruise. Will 3/30 be eligible for the BB offer? Which rooms st this resort? Right now cheapest I can find is 15% off standard at Poly. I really want CL again or Cont Tower TPV. I mean it's my 24th wedding anniversary!!!

It looks like 3/30 is an eligible BB day. Rooms at resorts are based on whatever is still available under the 'bounceback' code. My suggestion is to call into the BB phone number as soon as you check in and see what the availability is.

Does anyone know if the cabins are included and at what discount? Also how long is this offer good thru? We are going down the middle of January but a have a big multi family trip in September.

I would think you would need to book 2 separate reservations then, just be aware paying for park tickets for 2 days, then another 6 days, then if you're on the dining plan doing it for 2 days, then 6 days, gets to be more expensive too.
I am fairly certain that PP can buy 8 days of tickets, not 2 and then 6, as this is not a package...its a room only discount. Dining plan is the same price per day regardless so even split up it would cost the same. It would just split up the credits so that the first 2 days would have to be used by the end of checkout day of the first reservation.

It looks like 3/30 is an eligible BB day. Rooms at resorts are based on whatever is still available under the 'bounceback' code. My suggestion is to call into the BB phone number as soon as you check in and see what the availability is.
Thank you! We called as soon as we checked in and were able to get a Club Level Garden View for our 24th Anniversary.
Although I am thinking of changing to just our normal regular Standard View room at Poly to save money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter