Boston DIS Fall Meet....9/23/07 (aka 'the anti-Ronda meet')

just wondering if anyone plans on going to Wachusetts Applefests in Oct?

OMG! the more my DH & I look at her the more she looks like she's holding either a whip or a mace! yikes
Suppose to be a trail of pixie dust coming out of her hand instead it looks like a whip w/a red ball attached! OMG
My Tink is tough! Noones gonna mess with her!

Excellent!! This makes me want to run right out and get some fresh ink myself, maybe Tink with a big ol katana? I can imagine a whole new line of tattoo flash, all images of a well-armed Tink. :idea:

I wouldn't worry too much right now. You might already know this if you have other tattoos, but any new tattoo looks awfully red and swollen for the first couple days. And any reputable artist will do touch-up for you later if you don't like how it turned out.

Everyone getting ready to meet and greet in a few weeks?

Everyone getting ready to meet and greet in a few weeks?

Yes. I am even planning to make a duck costume for my Pal Mickey, because I am a geek!

I made him a pirate costume for the PPP last month, and now he just doesn't want to go anywhere without a festive outfit.

Yes. I am even planning to make a duck costume for my Pal Mickey, because I am a geek!

I made him a pirate costume for the PPP last month, and now he just doesn't want to go anywhere without a festive outfit.

Wait...

Did I miss the memo...

we're bringing our mickey's?

Yes I AM!!! (where is that smilie that does back flips over and over)

I could use a day of filled with DIS Talk, laughter and quacking right about now :goodvibes .

...and just for you, Barb

http://www.stingraybodyart.com/

Allston's on the way home - perhaps Tink could use some, ummm, touch up :rolleyes1

Very Cool :thumbsup2

Wait...

Did I miss the memo...

Well, I'm bringing mine at least . . . Dan and Eric (from one of my favorite podcasts) threatened to kidnap him on last week's show, and now he doesn't like to be left home alone. :rotfl:

I'm sure he'd enjoy company if anybody else wants to bring theirs.

Wait...

Did I miss the memo...

Oh dear god!!! Can't you just see it now...all those Pal Mickeys??!! Too funny.

Yes I AM!!! (where is that smilie that does back flips over and over)

I could use a day of filled with DIS Talk, laughter and quacking right about now :goodvibes .

...and just for you, Barb

http://www.stingraybodyart.com/

Allston's on the way home - perhaps Tink could use some, ummm, touch up :rolleyes1

Ah...I am so NOT going to Allston on the way home. Thank heaven I have to head to Quincy to see my dad...phew.:scared1:

Hysterical! I love it! :lmao: I cant wait to see him. :thumbsup2

has anyone done the 10 day forecast for the 23rd yet? (yes I do realize its 9days away)

has anyone done the 10 day forecast for the 23rd yet? (yes I do realize its 9days away)

Nope, I figure it will say...'chance of rain 90%, temps in the 40's, with a chance of snow'...that's about how my luck is running lately!! I figure it will be what it is..I'm going rain, shine, or snow!!!

Nope, I figure it will say...'chance of rain 90%, temps in the 40's, with a chance of snow'...that's about how my luck is running lately!! I figure it will be what it is..I'm going rain, shine, or snow!!!

ROFL! But that would be good...you know it will change drastically from whatever it is at this time. ;)

I'll be at a couple of the events tomorrow for a food & wine warmup for Epcot. <G> Anyone else?

1 week and counting. :cool1:

I think I am going to stop eating now so I can have some of EVERYTHING at brunch. That was so good last time! :thumbsup2

Here's the latest and greatest from our Duck Tour leader Mary Ann......

Updated attendance

goofy4tink (3)
magiroux (4)
jerry!! (1)**
camcolt (4)
yearbook50 (1)
kittychan (3)
Improvgal (1)**
allshookup (4)
jonestavern (2) maybe 3
newholidayx2

** - attending brunch only

Is there someone missing from this list??? Or did she decide to take a dive? ;)

Is there someone missing from this list??? Or did she decide to take a dive? ;)
Ah yes, the infamous 'dive'!!! Evidently Miss Karen may have to work that weekend, so asked for her name to be taken off the attendee listing. We're still hoping she'll be able to make it at the last minute...even just to Fire and Ice...all know how she loves it there!!!
I can't wait for those chocolate chip/banana pancakes!!!!!

KAREN!!!! :eek: You can't miss a Boston Dis meet. That's just not right. :sad2:

Hope you can work something out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter