Boston DIS Fall Meet....9/23/07 (aka 'the anti-Ronda meet')

Thanks for the links MaryAnn
and yes I would still appreciate the ride
If its ok I'll drive up to your house and leave my car?
What time should I plan on arriving?
only about 4 more weeks now - cant wait :banana:

Sure, no problem. I'll PM directions. I will be looking to leave 9:30-9:45

I think that "shared" in Shared Libations is just a suggestion :rotfl: :rotfl:

Haha...

I once had an entire bucket from the Boynton that I 'shared' with my fiance. I think I was good for the night! And the Sole Bowls from the Sole Proprietor.

At least it would make for an interesting Duck Tour..

Haha...

I once had an entire bucket from the Boynton that I 'shared' with my fiance. I think I was good for the night! And the Sole Bowls from the Sole Proprietor.

At least it would make for an interesting Duck Tour..

I wonder if they'll just give me a straw for my pitcher of Sangria? :confused3 :laughing:

Now aren't we just going to be a classy bunch of DISers invading Boston Proper :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Don't worry, they won't even notice you after they see how I guzzle 'em down :rolleyes1

eb1030f6.jpg

Just wanted to pass on the ressie is confirmed for 21 people for 10:30AM on the 23rd. :woohoo:

I can add more (or cancel :sad1: ) right up to the last minute for the Brunch part, so there is plenty of room if anyone else is thinking of joining

Yummy, I love brunch at Fire and Ice!!! So looking forward to this. And we all know how paperplate Mary Ann is...obviously from that photo, she's no lightweight!!!

just wondering
how long did we put aside for the brunch? what time is the duck tour?
I really am looking forward to this

Mary Ann - I did print out your address and will mapquest once the date gets closer - thanks much

gotta remember to bring back my autograph book - I know I didnt bring it to Canobie

Who has WDW trips coming up? maybe we can discuss plans, etc. Anyone recently back? Id love to hear about your trips

Who has WDW trips coming up? maybe we can discuss plans, etc. Anyone recently back? Id love to hear about your trips

I'm going Oct 12 - Oct 21, part with each individual parent, part solo. Very excited. I have 6 F&W events booked. Most of my trip just involves Epcot and its yummyness. I think on my solo days I'm not even going to be solo for most of it but thats ok.

I just got back from Aug 5-10 at BWV, then 4 night cruise. Going back for MouseFest on Dec 6-12, then back yet again with my 32 y/o dd, who has never, ever been to WDW...May 2-8 for Flower and Garden Fest. Yippee!!!

just wondering
how long did we put aside for the brunch? what time is the duck tour?
I really am looking forward to this

Mary Ann - I did print out your address and will mapquest once the date gets closer - thanks much

gotta remember to bring back my autograph book - I know I didnt bring it to Canobie

The Duck Tour is at 2PM - you need to be there at least 30 minutes before. Brunch is at 10:30 - by the time we meet, get seated & settled I figure it would be pretty close to 11AM, We need to be out of there by 1PM. I will map it beforehand, but it is my understanding it is only a short walk to the Prudential where the Duck TOur leaves from. That leaves us 2 hours to brunch. I thought that would be enough time, no:confused3 . Oh, I didn't notice it listed, but the brunch also serves pancakes.

I'm going Oct 12 - Oct 21, part with each individual parent, part solo. Very excited. I have 6 F&W events booked. Most of my trip just involves Epcot and its yummyness. I think on my solo days I'm not even going to be solo for most of it but thats ok.

I went to F&W once not understanding how popular it was. There werejust these super long lines everywhere for everything. Next time I will have a better stradegy

I just got back from Aug 5-10 at BWV, then 4 night cruise. Going back for MouseFest on Dec 6-12, then back yet again with my 32 y/o dd, who has never, ever been to WDW...May 2-8 for Flower and Garden Fest. Yippee!!!

I can't believe a DD of yours has never been to WDW:goodvibes

I went to F&W once not understanding how popular it was. There werejust these super long lines everywhere for everything. Next time I will have a better stradegy

I think 2 hours should be more than enough time to eat. Pancakes! I was hoping they would have those.

When I'm grazing around the world - I'll start right when it opens for the more popular venues because of that fact. I will not graze too much in the evening because of how crazy busy it gets. This is my 6th or 7th F&W festival - except this is the first time I've actually be able to partake in the second part of the name.

I am not going to give too much away about the tour. I will only say it is a hoot for ALL ages
Actually, it’s a quack for all ages.

Who has WDW trips coming up? maybe we can discuss plans, etc
Well, I do but you won’t be able to discuss it with me… everybody voted against me on scheduling this meet :( I’m not being obstinate – just, about the time you start eating, I’ll be boarding Magical Express.

I can't believe a DD of yours has never been to WDW
I can’t believe she’s got a daughter almost as old as she is!

You know...I'm thinking Ronda may need some help on this trip. So, rather than indulge my love of Fire and Ice, and share the good times, quacking away, with my DIS buddies, I think I may just have to go with her to WDW!!!
If you could only see the grey hairs...I've earned every single one of them..mostly by that WDW newbie DD...her older brother gave me some, but she is the reason for the most part!!!!!

Here's my recent/upcoming Disney travel list:

June/July -- DLP followed by 10 night Disney Magic Med Cruise

Labor Day Weekend -- WDW

9/27-10/1, 10/11-10/15, 10/31-11/4 -- 3 weekends of Epcot Food & Wine

12/19-12/25 -- solo trip for holiday season at WDW

Whew!

goofy4tink said:
You know...I'm thinking Ronda may need some help on this trip. So, rather than indulge my love of Fire and Ice, and share the good times, quacking away, with my DIS buddies, I think I may just have to go with her to WDW!!!
Not a problem. You just need to pay for your airfare, your eight day park hopper, and of COURSE your space on the Duck Tour because you promised to go :)

Not a problem. You just need to pay for your airfare, your eight day park hopper, and of COURSE your space on the Duck Tour because you promised to go :)

Looks like it's just airfare then..have my AP in hand, already paid for the Duck Tour!!! Gotcha!

Come on down! You just need to let me know in advance - I requested a king bed, and while I like you, I don't know you THAT well. I'll cancel that request!

We were at BWV 8/6-8/17 & we are going to be at SSR 11/1-11/6. Taking the kids out of school for a couple of days. :rolleyes1 We will be attending MNSSHP on 11/2 & we plan to spend the weekend sampling food from the F&W booths. This will be our first time attending both events so I'm really looking forward to this trip. I just hope it isn't too crowded. :confused:

Come on down! You just need to let me know in advance - I requested a king bed, and while I like you, I don't know you THAT well. I'll cancel that request!
:scared1: Ah, I think I'll stay here!! I just love quacking at strangers!!!!!

We were at BWV 8/6-8/17 & we are going to be at SSR 11/1-11/6. Taking the kids out of school for a couple of days. :rolleyes1 We will be attending MNSSHP on 11/2 & we plan to spend the weekend sampling food from the F&W booths. This will be our first time attending both events so I'm really looking forward to this trip. I just hope it isn't too crowded. :confused:
Wish I had known...we were there from 8/5-10 before our first cruise. Would have been nice getting together.

:scared1: Ah, I think I'll stay here!! I just love quacking at strangers!!!!!

Wish I had known...we were there from 8/5-10 before our first cruise. Would have been nice getting together.

Thanks Di! It would've been nice seeing you too! I'm surprised we didn't run into each other at the pool or something! :confused: We became really good friends with the bartenders Lynda, Mike & Ty at Leaping Libations! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter