booking on board, can I.....?

hopelea

I love everything DISNEY!!
Okay, I would love to rebook while on board. I want to cruise again in 2007. But, I don't think I can come up with the deposit for four people. Can I book a room that will sleep four but only book one person right now and then add the others in a few months??? Has anyone ever done this??

Thanks, Hope :wave2:

I booked a room that sleeps 3 for September 06 but have no clue if I am going alone or with 3. My son will be 19 by then and who knows...I may have met the man of my dreams by then and would take him lol. But, I put down enough deposit for me only in a cat 7, $250.00. The only thing I lose by doing this is the 10% discount for whoever I add. The 200.00 shipboard credit is per stateroom, not per person. HTH

Tracy

TooPure4u said:
I booked a room that sleeps 3 for September 06 but have no clue if I am going alone or with 3. My son will be 19 by then and who knows...I may have met the man of my dreams by then and would take him lol. But, I put down enough deposit for me only in a cat 7, $250.00. The only thing I lose by doing this is the 10% discount for whoever I add. The 200.00 shipboard credit is per stateroom, not per person. HTH

Tracy

It is my understanding that you also lose out on EBS. And when you do add people to your ressie they will have to pay the going rate at the time you add them.

Yes the new people added are not locked into the promotion but how bad can a price for the same date actually change? Besides....I wont be paying it lol......If I change the date then yes they have to pay the going rate then as well.

TooPure4u said:
Yes the new people added are not locked into the promotion but how bad can a price for the same date actually change? Besides....I wont be paying it lol......If I change the date then yes they have to pay the going rate then as well.
I am sure it doesnt happen often, but the price for my may 27th 2006 cruise (over a year away) has already jumped by leaps and bounds since I booked. Of course, I booked the day the rates were released.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter