Booking a future cruise while aboard ship

kapoof

DIS Veteran
Just to clarify, is it true if you do this, is your future cruise discounted? I think I recall someone posting it was a 10 percent savings? Is this true and does it vary depending on which ship and which cruise etc? Thanks! :)

The 10% discount is pretty much across the board for categories 4-11 (i.e., you don't get it if you book concierge). Occasional exceptions (like a maiden voyage) may apply.

You do get a bit more on board credit ($200 vs. $100, for example) with longer cruises booked on board.

Just to clarify, is it true if you do this, is your future cruise discounted? I think I recall someone posting it was a 10 percent savings? Is this true and does it vary depending on which ship and which cruise etc? Thanks! :)

Yes, you get 10% discount on a future cruise booking and only have to leave a 10% deposit instead of the normal 20% deposit. The discount does not vary between ships, however if it's a special cruise they could be some other condiditons.

I think I read some where on here that the deposit is 10% instead of the normal 20% if you book on board.

Wow- I thought they would do it sooner. A lot of other cruise lines already have dates out that far. Do you think they are going to change itineraries? Or add other cruises?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter