Boo to me! - Solo Halloween PTR 10/22-29 - Link to TR posted!

Today makes 30 days before my trip! :dance3: :yay: :hyper: In 30 days, 7 hours, and 33 minutes, my plane will be departing the gate at Midway Airport! :yay:

And, because I'm a dork, I'm posting the last update for my illustrated itinerary!

Friday, October 29, 2010

So, this is my departure day :( It makes me sad already just writing this out, but oh well. I'll be back at WDW on October 31, 2011, and will be spending my birthday at DLR in June 2011 :yay: So that makes it better.

Speaking of birthdays, this day will be my brother's 29th birthday, so the first thing I'm going to do when I wake up will be to call him and annoy the heck out of him. It's tradition ::yes::

Anyway, after talking to my brother, I'm planning on getting showered and packed up and checking out around 11am. After checking my bags with luggage services (due to the Customer of Size policy for Southwest, I can't use RAC), I'm going to run over here for lunch and some last minute shopping:

e940188e.jpg

I'm not going to do much shopping, just anything I forgot to get earlier in the week or that I needed to be fresh. I've promised one of my residents that I'm going to get her a caramel apple, so I'll get that then. Does anyone know if they can be carried onto a plane? I hope so.

For lunch, I'll stop here and grab a sandwich and eat it out by the lake, unless it's raining:

47a95d63.jpg

Around 2, I'll head back to Pop to get my things out of storage. I'm giving myself extra time with this, just in case. I don't want to be that crazed last minute person :lmao: DME should pick me up around 4 or 4:30, and then I'll be headed here:

aa7ecc2c.jpg

:sad2:

My flight lands around 9:15pm, at which point, I will be here:

03ec076a.jpg

Obviously not in the middle of Lake Michigan, but you get the point :rolleyes:

I'm off work on October 30 and 31, so I'll unpack, do laundry, get my TR going, edit photos, have some sort of Halloween celebration at home, and then return to work on November 1 :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

So that's my illustrated itinerary! Yay! Only 30 days left!

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Why is it that even though you haven't even left for disney just the thought of flying back home is making me so sad.:sad1: Maybe because I know we will have already been home for 4 days.:sad1: No more last day talk! Let's go back to the fun stuff!:goodvibes

On a good note, I am really looking forward to EoS. The sandwiches look so yummy! And yay for 30 days!!!:yay:

Yay for 30 days!!! :banana: :woohoo:

How sad, your last day already! :sad1: At least you're going to EoS! LOVE that place! :)

Why is it that even though you haven't even left for disney just the thought of flying back home is making me so sad.:sad1: Maybe because I know we will have already been home for 4 days.:sad1: No more last day talk! Let's go back to the fun stuff!:goodvibes

On a good note, I am really looking forward to EoS. The sandwiches look so yummy! And yay for 30 days!!!:yay:

Well, I'm thinking about other things to post so I can keep writing this PTR :lmao: I have a list of "foods I'm likely to get at the restaurants I'm going to", and am also likely to steal an idea from another PTR and make a list of things I'm looking forward to NOT doing while on my trip :lmao:

I'm really looking forward to EOS as well :) I've eaten there before, but not in years. I've heard really good things about it, though, and can't wait :)

Yay for 30 days!!! :banana: :woohoo:

How sad, your last day already! :sad1: At least you're going to EoS! LOVE that place! :)

Yes, I am going to EOS and will also make a stop at Goofy's, so that's good :) But yeah, yay for 30 days! :banana:

OK first, I have to say I am mad I missed the first round of your game! Lambert was always one of my favorites!

And with Old Navy, they don't carry plus size in store, so you have to order it online. Their sizes are a bit of a crap shoot (I bought two shirts in the same size, same style, one fits fine, the other's a tent), and then if it doesn't fit, you normally have to pay return shipping to send it back :confused3 You'd think they could treat their plus size consumers a little more fairly. If they're not going to offer it in store, at least offer free returns. They're doing that now, but it's for "a limited time".

Anyway, good luck with your jeans shopping! I hope you find something you like :) Is there a Fashion Bug near you? Their prices are usually pretty reasonable, and they have extreme discount sales fairly regularly. They also ship to the store for free, so if you find a better price online than in the store, you can always order it online and have it sent to the store :)

They sell up to an 18 in pants and occassionally you can find an XXXL in shirts at the ON stores around here. I need a 16 in pants (although after I wear them a couple times they stretch out and then people tell me that I'm losing weight when I'm really not! :laughing: ). I usually grab two of the same shirt when I'm trying them on in the store...an XL and a XXL. Every shirt fits differently and I'm..ahem...curvy up top, I guess you could say so I need to buy my shirts big just so they are long enough. I feel like writing a book called "How You Know Your Clothes Were Designed By A Man." :sad2: They are always too wide and too short which causes that "tent effect." I hate it. And people wonder why I live in hooded sweatshirts and mens t-shirts. :rolleyes:

Fashion Bug sometimes has good stuff, too :)

I got my two most favorite pairs of sunglasses at Fashion Bug. They were 2 for $24 and I can't wait to wear them to Disney World!

I've heard that nothing is worse than the pain of childbirth, but if that's worse than this pain, I never want to have kids :lmao:

Actually, I've heard a lot of woman say that the only thing worse than childbirth is tooth pain! :lmao: I don't have kids so I can't say, but that's what I've heard!

Yay for the rest of your Mickey Mail!
Yay for a scheduled trip to DL for your birthday!
Yay for a new ticker!
Yay for having your surgery scheduled (you'll feel so much better afterwards!)
Yay for breakfast at CP and lunch a The Plaza! You will love both, they are two my favorites!

We'll be leaving the same day as you and we also have 10/30 and 10/31 off from work...therefore we will also be going back to work on 11/1! Of course, that's the sucky part of the trip but at least it means another one is coming soon!

OK first, I have to say I am mad I missed the first round of your game! Lambert was always one of my favorites!

Well, as I said earlier, I think the person who got that round won't be back, since I haven't seen them before or since :confused3 But there's only four left :)

They sell up to an 18 in pants and occassionally you can find an XXXL in shirts at the ON stores around here. I need a 16 in pants (although after I wear them a couple times they stretch out and then people tell me that I'm losing weight when I'm really not! :laughing: ). I usually grab two of the same shirt when I'm trying them on in the store...an XL and a XXL. Every shirt fits differently and I'm..ahem...curvy up top, I guess you could say so I need to buy my shirts big just so they are long enough. I feel like writing a book called "How You Know Your Clothes Were Designed By A Man." :sad2: They are always too wide and too short which causes that "tent effect." I hate it. And people wonder why I live in hooded sweatshirts and mens t-shirts. :rolleyes:

I've never been able to find any plus size stuff in the stores here in Chicago. I'm also on the higher end of what they carry (their sizes, I'd be a 24, but most others, I'm a 28). But yeah, their sizing is ridiculous. I hate it when people who don't understand plus size bodies design plus size clothes. :headache: Not everyone looks good in floral prints! I look like a couch!

I got my two most favorite pairs of sunglasses at Fashion Bug. They were 2 for $24 and I can't wait to wear them to Disney World!

I wear glasses, but I do have contacts. I'm trying to get used to wearing them again, but it's a pain in the neck :guilty: I'm hoping to get a new batch of contacts when I come back from Florida, as I only have (I think) two boxes left. The sunglasses I have were from K-Mart :lmao:

Actually, I've heard a lot of woman say that the only thing worse than childbirth is tooth pain! :lmao: I don't have kids so I can't say, but that's what I've heard!

I just hate tooth pain. I haven't been in a whole lot of pain lately, but when I swallow, I sometimes get a burst of pain in the tooth. My brother said it's because I'm creating suction or something. :confused3:

Yay for the rest of your Mickey Mail!
Yay for a scheduled trip to DL for your birthday!
Yay for a new ticker!
Yay for having your surgery scheduled (you'll feel so much better afterwards!)
Yay for breakfast at CP and lunch a The Plaza! You will love both, they are two my favorites!

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: I haven't eaten at The Plaza before, and I've only ever had lunch at CP, so I'm hoping I'll like them :) I love breakfast food, so that should be great :) I'm not particularly looking forward to the surgery, but I need it done and that's that.

We'll be leaving the same day as you and we also have 10/30 and 10/31 off from work...therefore we will also be going back to work on 11/1! Of course, that's the sucky part of the trip but at least it means another one is coming soon!

:lmao: That's too funny that we all go back to work on the same day :) Yeah, it's the sucky part of the trip, but such is life :)

They sell up to an 18 in pants and occassionally you can find an XXXL in shirts at the ON stores around here. I need a 16 in pants (although after I wear them a couple times they stretch out and then people tell me that I'm losing weight when I'm really not! ). I usually grab two of the same shirt when I'm trying them on in the store...an XL and a XXL. Every shirt fits differently and I'm..ahem...curvy up top, I guess you could say so I need to buy my shirts big just so they are long enough. I feel like writing a book called "How You Know Your Clothes Were Designed By A Man." They are always too wide and too short which causes that "tent effect." I hate it. And people wonder why I live in hooded sweatshirts and mens t-shirts.

I am so weirdly shaped that I seriously cannot wear normal jeans or pants right now. I'm between a 16/18 but my stomach/waist is so much bigger than my hips that regular pants just slide down and would fall off me. A belt is no help. So as of now, I live in pants with elastic waistbands (luckily they were everywhere last year so I stocked up!) or sweatpants or yoga pants. I HATE it. I want to lose weight so bad so I can wear jeans again!!!! And regular pants that you can button up and zip! It's just been so hard for me to continuously lose weight!! :sad::sad::sad:

I also hate how if you buy an XL shirt, it's super long and you look like you're swimming in it. :mad: I'm looking forward to the cold so I can wear hoodies and sweatshirts and not have to worry about t shirts for a while (except in Disney, of course! :sad2:)

I haven't tried Fashion Bug for clothes, but maybe I should! :confused3 I have such a hard time finding anything lately and I am starting to panic about what I'm going to bring to Disney. :eek:

Maybe we should design women's plus size clothing and go into business together!:dance3:

I just hate tooth pain. I haven't been in a whole lot of pain lately, but when I swallow, I sometimes get a burst of pain in the tooth. My brother said it's because I'm creating suction or something.

Something is going on with one of my teeth on the bottom of my mouth...I can't chew on the left side because when I bite down, it really hurts. And it's not cavity pain either, it's like, in my gums. :sad2: Ugh. I hope it's not infected. If it keeps up I'm going to have to call my dentist which I really don't want to do since I'm already paying off a $500 bill for my most recent root canal.

I am so weirdly shaped that I seriously cannot wear normal jeans or pants right now. I'm between a 16/18 but my stomach/waist is so much bigger than my hips that regular pants just slide down and would fall off me. A belt is no help. So as of now, I live in pants with elastic waistbands (luckily they were everywhere last year so I stocked up!) or sweatpants or yoga pants. I HATE it. I want to lose weight so bad so I can wear jeans again!!!! And regular pants that you can button up and zip! It's just been so hard for me to continuously lose weight!! :sad::sad::sad:

I also hate how if you buy an XL shirt, it's super long and you look like you're swimming in it. :mad: I'm looking forward to the cold so I can wear hoodies and sweatshirts and not have to worry about t shirts for a while (except in Disney, of course! :sad2:)

I haven't tried Fashion Bug for clothes, but maybe I should! :confused3 I have such a hard time finding anything lately and I am starting to panic about what I'm going to bring to Disney. :eek:

Maybe we should design women's plus size clothing and go into business together!:dance3:

Something is going on with one of my teeth on the bottom of my mouth...I can't chew on the left side because when I bite down, it really hurts. And it's not cavity pain either, it's like, in my gums. :sad2: Ugh. I hope it's not infected. If it keeps up I'm going to have to call my dentist which I really don't want to do since I'm already paying off a $500 bill for my most recent root canal.

That really sucks :( I've got a big belly, but I can at least wear jeans, thank god. I actually found some cute denim capris at Fashion Bug. They had an elastic waistband :) I think they were on sale, too. If you want, I can look for the link again and send it over to you!

That would be awesome if we did :lmao: I just wish that plus size clothes would be designed by people who would actually wear them, but that's just not how the fashion industry works :confused3

I'd call your dentist ASAP. Even if it's not an infection, pain is never a good sign. Do you have dental insurance? If not, can you look into a free dental clinic or a college with a dental school? They typically do sliding scale fees or free, depending on what you're having done. My dad was looking into that a while ago for his teeth (top four front teeth are a bridge and have been for years).

That really sucks :( I've got a big belly, but I can at least wear jeans, thank god. I actually found some cute denim capris at Fashion Bug. They had an elastic waistband :) I think they were on sale, too. If you want, I can look for the link again and send it over to you!

That would be awesome if we did :lmao: I just wish that plus size clothes would be designed by people who would actually wear them, but that's just not how the fashion industry works :confused3

I'd call your dentist ASAP. Even if it's not an infection, pain is never a good sign. Do you have dental insurance? If not, can you look into a free dental clinic or a college with a dental school? They typically do sliding scale fees or free, depending on what you're having done. My dad was looking into that a while ago for his teeth (top four front teeth are a bridge and have been for years).

It's so annoying, it's like where all my weight is, right in my stomach! Most people, even when they are big, have bigger hips and butts to even everything out, but not me! My hips and butt are so much smaller than my waist! :sad2: And no one understands when I tell them why I don't wear jeans anymore, they think I'm just being dramatic! :confused3

I just looked at the Fashion Bug website for a minute, but didn't see any jean capris with elastic, although, I try to stay away from jeans with elastic...khakis are one thing, but jeans...I'd feel like a 70 year old woman wearing those! But yeah, send me the link, if you say they are cute, maybe I'll give them a try!

I'm actually considering trying to get some jeggings (jean leggings!). My friend at work, who is about the same size as me, just got a pair, and they are cute, and stretchy! And they look like skinny jeans! My legs aren't that fat, so I wouldn't mind wearing tight jeans, it's my top half that's the big problem! :rolleyes1

Anyway, I know I should call my stupid dentist...but I can't stand him! He's a nice guy, don't get me wrong, but I just feel like he doesn't do a good job, even though he has all these awards all over his office and everything. And I didn't want my last root canal and he talked me into it, and now I regret it because my insurance didn't cover some of it like it was supposed to so I'm stuck paying for it, when I could have just gotten it pulled for like $200 and been done with it! :mad: So I'm hoping with flossing a lot and using lots of mouthwash the pain will go away...I think I know what happened anyway. When I was in NC I was eating breakfast and I felt something stuck in my gum but I couldn't get it out after I finished eating...so I just left it and the next day it started hurting. So my gums are either irritated or infected. I have insurance through my DH but it's crappy insurance, it covers like, nothing. It's better than not having any, but the insurance I had through my job was SO much better, but I dropped it when I got married. :confused3

It's so annoying, it's like where all my weight is, right in my stomach! Most people, even when they are big, have bigger hips and butts to even everything out, but not me! My hips and butt are so much smaller than my waist! :sad2: And no one understands when I tell them why I don't wear jeans anymore, they think I'm just being dramatic! :confused3

I just looked at the Fashion Bug website for a minute, but didn't see any jean capris with elastic, although, I try to stay away from jeans with elastic...khakis are one thing, but jeans...I'd feel like a 70 year old woman wearing those! But yeah, send me the link, if you say they are cute, maybe I'll give them a try!

I'm actually considering trying to get some jeggings (jean leggings!). My friend at work, who is about the same size as me, just got a pair, and they are cute, and stretchy! And they look like skinny jeans! My legs aren't that fat, so I wouldn't mind wearing tight jeans, it's my top half that's the big problem! :rolleyes1

Anyway, I know I should call my stupid dentist...but I can't stand him! He's a nice guy, don't get me wrong, but I just feel like he doesn't do a good job, even though he has all these awards all over his office and everything. And I didn't want my last root canal and he talked me into it, and now I regret it because my insurance didn't cover some of it like it was supposed to so I'm stuck paying for it, when I could have just gotten it pulled for like $200 and been done with it! :mad: So I'm hoping with flossing a lot and using lots of mouthwash the pain will go away...I think I know what happened anyway. When I was in NC I was eating breakfast and I felt something stuck in my gum but I couldn't get it out after I finished eating...so I just left it and the next day it started hurting. So my gums are either irritated or infected. I have insurance through my DH but it's crappy insurance, it covers like, nothing. It's better than not having any, but the insurance I had through my job was SO much better, but I dropped it when I got married. :confused3

I'm planning on wearing a loose t-shirt over the waistband (I hate elastic waist except in pajamas or scrubs or skirts), but these are the capris: http://fashionbug.lanebryant.com/bo...enim-capris/15149c15167c15168p56495/index.pro They're only $15 in my size, so I figure that if I don't like them, I can just wear them around the house or give them to my mom.

Can you switch dentists? I think he talked you into the root canal because it meant more money for him. One thing you might want to try is a saltwater rinse. Take a glass of water and mix about a teaspoon of salt into it, then rinse your mouth with it. Don't swallow or you'll throw up. It should help relieve some of the pain :) Orajel and Orabase work, too. I like the gel better than the other one, though. The Orabase is this thick stuff that always makes me want to spit :sick: But definitely try the saltwater rinse! It helps! :flower3:

Those capris are really cute. Will I be seeing them in 30 days time? :cool1: :dance3:

II all done now.....always sad to see the last day. :sad2: But at least you have 2 other trips lined up!

:lmao: Probably at some point :) I also bought a pair of tan ones that were on sale for $7. Yay for clearance :teeth:

I do have two (technically three) more trips lined up :) :yay: I so can't wait to go to Disneyland! :cheer2:

I hate it when people who don't understand plus size bodies design plus size clothes. :headache: Not everyone looks good in floral prints! I look like a couch!

I used to actually buy most of my jeans online because the stores didn't sell anything over a 12. And plus size shirts are always hideous. It either looks like a couch or a curtain. I gave up on trying to buy women's shirts, for the most part, and just buy men's t-shirts. For some reason, they make them longer than women's shirts. :confused3

I wear glasses, but I do have contacts. I'm trying to get used to wearing them again, but it's a pain in the neck :guilty: I'm hoping to get a new batch of contacts when I come back from Florida, as I only have (I think) two boxes left. The sunglasses I have were from K-Mart :lmao:

I love my contacts! I wish I could get lasik but I'm too broke and too scared :laughing:

I haven't eaten at The Plaza before, and I've only ever had lunch at CP, so I'm hoping I'll like them :) I love breakfast food, so that should be great

I love The Plaza. The Plaza Club is the greatest sandwich ever! And CP is one of my favorite places for breakfast but it always feels crowded in there...Like they have too many tables or something. I think I'm going to go back there for breakfast next year though...

:lmao: That's too funny that we all go back to work on the same day :) Yeah, it's the sucky part of the trip, but such is life :)

Work is only there to pay for the next Disney trip! :rotfl2:

It's hard, Jen, I know! It's really sad because I look at pictures from like my sophomore year of high school when I was a 13, and I thought I was fat then! And now, I would give anything to be a 13 again. :sad2: My overall goal is to get down to a 12.

I started tracking my WW points again and I lost a pound last week! It's hard, but I bring my WW points calculator to the store with me and only buy snacks that are 3 points or less per serving. I got nutrigrain bars, 100 calorie snack packs, fat free fig newtown, fat free oreos, and bananas. I bring a few snacks with me to work each day, I eat oatmeal for breakfast (3 points per serving), and I've been eating Campbell's Soup at Hand Chicken Soup for lunch which is only 1 point! So in the 8 hours I'm at work, I can eat chocolate, and eat even if it's just out of boredom, and still have 12 or so points left over for dinner by the time I leave. It's hard getting used to limiting what you eat, but SOME chocolate is better than NO chocolate! And I bought Fat Free, No Sugar Added chocolate ice cream to eat at home. I haven't calculated the points on it yet but my BF had some last night and said it was pretty good.

Try just changing over to fat free snacks to start, and then try to start limiting yourself to whatever the serving size is supposed to be. My problem is that if it's in front of me, I'll eat it. So I only bring one serving size with me to work (for example, the fat free oreos are 2 cookies per serving...I bring 2 cookies and that's it. If it's not here, I can't eat it...and like I said before, SOME chocolate is better than NONE!)

AMEN!! I never have the problem with shirts being too long though. On the contrary, they are always too short!

Fashion Bug and Lane Bryant are always too big for me! It sucks! I'm in that "in between stage." Too big for "normal" clothes, but too small for "plus size." It's sad when you are forced to lose weight, not because you WANT to, but because you just can't find clothes to fit you right. Losing weight means changing your lifestyle and you HAVE TO do it because YOU WANT TO. If you go into it with the mentality that it's something you HAVE TO do, instead of something you WANT to do...you're doomed to fail. :sad2:

I've thought about it, but I can't draw to save my life! I just want to cut things out of magazines that I like, send it to designers and be like "THIS IS GORGEOUS! NOW MAKE IT SO THAT IT FITS GIRLS WITH CURVES!" It must be nice to be a celebrity and have every piece of clothing you buy, tailored to fit you.

Umm...yeah call the dentist NOW before it gets worse! Imagine if you are in WDW and it gets worse than it is! :scared1:

Yeah, and it's probably the men or the skinny chicks who just don't get it, am I right?

Anyway, I know I should call my stupid dentist...but I can't stand him! He's a nice guy, don't get me wrong, but I just feel like he doesn't do a good job, even though he has all these awards all over his office and everything.

Get a new dentist! You don't have to keep going to him just because you've been to him before! I switched my dentist years ago and I'm so glad I did!

Yay for clearance :teeth:

I AGREE!!!

I'm planning on wearing a loose t-shirt over the waistband (I hate elastic waist except in pajamas or scrubs or skirts), but these are the capris: http://fashionbug.lanebryant.com/bo...enim-capris/15149c15167c15168p56495/index.pro They're only $15 in my size, so I figure that if I don't like them, I can just wear them around the house or give them to my mom.

Can you switch dentists? I think he talked you into the root canal because it meant more money for him. One thing you might want to try is a saltwater rinse. Take a glass of water and mix about a teaspoon of salt into it, then rinse your mouth with it. Don't swallow or you'll throw up. It should help relieve some of the pain :) Orajel and Orabase work, too. I like the gel better than the other one, though. The Orabase is this thick stuff that always makes me want to spit :sick: But definitely try the saltwater rinse! It helps! :flower3:

Those are so cute!! I actually just ordered a pair of the really dark blue ones. I didn't know what size to get, they didn't have medium, of course, so I got small...I don't know how plus size things will fit me, so I'm hoping small is ok! If not, I'll send them back, they were only $4! :eek: Thanks for the link!

I'd like to switch dentists but I don't know how to find one! :confused3 Do I just call up some random dentist in the yellow pages? I go to this one now because of recommendations from a few people at work. I really like the dentist, he's very nice, I just wasn't happy when he basically made me get a root canal when I said I'd rather pull it. It's the last tooth on the top of my mouth on the left side, I don't need that tooth! If it was visible, then yeah, I'd want to save it, but now I have to find a couple spare thousand $$$ for a crown for that tooth soon! Ughhh!!

It's hard, Jen, I know! It's really sad because I look at pictures from like my sophomore year of high school when I was a 13, and I thought I was fat then! And now, I would give anything to be a 13 again. My overall goal is to get down to a 12.

I started tracking my WW points again and I lost a pound last week! It's hard, but I bring my WW points calculator to the store with me and only buy snacks that are 3 points or less per serving. I got nutrigrain bars, 100 calorie snack packs, fat free fig newtown, fat free oreos, and bananas. I bring a few snacks with me to work each day, I eat oatmeal for breakfast (3 points per serving), and I've been eating Campbell's Soup at Hand Chicken Soup for lunch which is only 1 point! So in the 8 hours I'm at work, I can eat chocolate, and eat even if it's just out of boredom, and still have 12 or so points left over for dinner by the time I leave. It's hard getting used to limiting what you eat, but SOME chocolate is better than NO chocolate! And I bought Fat Free, No Sugar Added chocolate ice cream to eat at home. I haven't calculated the points on it yet but my BF had some last night and said it was pretty good.

Try just changing over to fat free snacks to start, and then try to start limiting yourself to whatever the serving size is supposed to be. My problem is that if it's in front of me, I'll eat it. So I only bring one serving size with me to work (for example, the fat free oreos are 2 cookies per serving...I bring 2 cookies and that's it. If it's not here, I can't eat it...and like I said before, SOME chocolate is better than NONE!)

OMG...I thought I was SO fat in high school, and I wore a between a 7 and a 9! And then when I was in college, I was down to a 3, without even dieting! :eek: So imagine going from a 3 to a 16/18...it's like your 3x the size of your former self, it's traumatic! :sad1: I don't know what size I want to get to, I'd like to be at least in the single digits again someday, but for now, I'd settle for a 14 to start, just to fit in normal sized clothes again!

I was supposed to start WW again this week, but of course , I didn't! :sad2: I've done WW successfully before, and I know it works, but it's so hard to track everything you eat! Hopefully I'll do it next week, since this week is over.

And my tooth/gum feels better today! I flossed like a crazy person last night and if there was something caught in there, I must have gotten it out because it doesn't hurt like it did yesterday. :woohoo: I do need to make an appt to get a cleaning before WDW though.

OMG...I thought I was SO fat in high school, and I wore a between a 7 and a 9! And then when I was in college, I was down to a 3, without even dieting! :eek: So imagine going from a 3 to a 16/18...it's like your 3x the size of your former self, it's traumatic! :sad1: I don't know what size I want to get to, I'd like to be at least in the single digits again someday, but for now, I'd settle for a 14 to start, just to fit in normal sized clothes again!

I am so with you on that!!!! I high school I was a size 0/3. Add 3 kids & I am now a 12...UGH!!! In 11 years I have gained that much weight! (Keep in mind I am only 5 ft. 1 in.) I look back at older pics & want to cry. I keep saying one day I will get back to a 7/8, but honestly I don't ever see that happening :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter