• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boo to me! - Solo Halloween PTR 10/22-29 - Link to TR posted!

You're going to DLR in June 2011?? Now I'm really green :sick:.

How fun! Doing anything special and are you catching up with Anyone in particular????
:drive:

Ugh I'm sorry about your tooth, I know how that goes! At least you're getting it taken care of before your trip and won't have to worry about it! :goodvibes

Yay for Mickey Mail! :banana: :dance3: :yay: I still have so long before I can even think about getting any Mickey Mail! I love the Eeyore shirt!:)

I can't believe you're going to DLR next year, congratulations! :cool1: I'm so jealous! I'm trying to figure out a way I can do that AND go to Disney World next October, but I don't know if it will happen! :confused3

Your character game is a great idea...but I had no idea who that was! :laughing:

You're going to DLR in June 2011?? Now I'm really green :sick:.

How fun! Doing anything special and are you catching up with Anyone in particular????
:drive:

Yup! I've never been there, so I'm really super excited! I have no idea what the plans are as of yet, but we've been talking about it via email :) So we shall see :teeth:

Ugh I'm sorry about your tooth, I know how that goes! At least you're getting it taken care of before your trip and won't have to worry about it! :goodvibes

Yay for Mickey Mail! :banana: :dance3: :yay: I still have so long before I can even think about getting any Mickey Mail! I love the Eeyore shirt!:)

I can't believe you're going to DLR next year, congratulations! :cool1: I'm so jealous! I'm trying to figure out a way I can do that AND go to Disney World next October, but I don't know if it will happen! :confused3

Your character game is a great idea...but I had no idea who that was! :laughing:

Honestly, today is the first day since Tuesday that I've woken up not in any pain, which is awesome. I did take some Advil with my antibiotic just in case, but I feel fine (except for the beginning of a cold). I love the Eeyore shirt, too! :lovestruc I just washed it (I always wash new clothes) and hung it up and it's so funny to see a magenta shirt in my closet :lmao:

Hey, if you can make it there for the last couple days of my trip, you're welcome to stay with me :) The first few days, I'll be staying with someone in a DVC villa, but then they're leaving, so I'll be getting a hotel room on my own for a couple days. If you want to try and figure something out, we can share that room for those few days :) It's up to you, though, I just thought I'd put that out there. :flower3:

Well, that's why it's the semi-obscure character game :lmao:

This is Lambert: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRtKAQJUc3g I've loved that short since I was a kid.

OH MY GOD....how did I not get that???????????

My mom & I used to watch that & she would say "Laaaaaaaaaaambert" all the time & sounded just like the mom!!!! Thanks for a great memory that I had totally forgotten about!!!

OH MY GOD....how did I not get that???????????

My mom & I used to watch that & she would say "Laaaaaaaaaaambert" all the time & sounded just like the mom!!!! Thanks for a great memory that I had totally forgotten about!!!

:lmao: Hey, it happens :) There's this one cartoon that I remember one scene vividly from when I was a kid and I can't remember anything else about it.

You're very welcome! :flower3:

:lmao: Hey, it happens :) There's this one cartoon that I remember one scene vividly from when I was a kid and I can't remember anything else about it.

You're very welcome! :flower3:

I got all teary eyed....such great memories. Now I need to find that on a dvd so I can share it with Shelby!

I got all teary eyed....such great memories. Now I need to find that on a dvd so I can share it with Shelby!

Okay, according to Wikipedia, it's included on the Fox and the Hound 25th anniversary DVD, and according to another site, it's also on a DVD called Melody Time. Hope that helps! :yay:

Okay, according to Wikipedia, it's included on the Fox and the Hound 25th anniversary DVD, and according to another site, it's also on a DVD called Melody Time. Hope that helps! :yay:

Ooooh thanks! I am on a mission now! I can remember being 16 & telling my mom "Mama, do Lambert". And she would do it everytime.

Ooooh thanks! I am on a mission now! I can remember being 16 & telling my mom "Mama, do Lambert". And she would do it everytime.

I'd check the boxes just to make sure before you take them home and open them, though. If nothing else, you know where it is on YouTube :)

:rotfl: :rotfl: We're just like that with my dad! Except he does Gopher from Winnie the Pooh!

I'd check the boxes just to make sure before you take them home and open them, though. If nothing else, you know where it is on YouTube :)

:rotfl: :rotfl: We're just like that with my dad! Except he does Gopher from Winnie the Pooh!

Oh I plan on it & you are so right, I can always put Shelby on my lap & watch it with her. Thank you so much!

OMG LAMBERT...I am begin flooded with memories from my childhood right now....:sad1: That was the best cartoon!!

I can't believe I missed round one. I need to get on it.

Oh I plan on it & you are so right, I can always put Shelby on my lap & watch it with her. Thank you so much!

You're very welcome! Believe me, I know what it's like to find a beloved cartoon or movie again :) You should've seen me when I found a copy of Labyrinth at Borders for $3! I love that movie!

OMG LAMBERT...I am begin flooded with memories from my childhood right now....:sad1: That was the best cartoon!!

I can't believe I missed round one. I need to get on it.

I love how all of us love Lambert :lmao:

Well, I hadn't made an announcement or anything about it, I just went ahead and did it :lmao: There are still four more rounds, and I don't think the person who got the first round will be back, since I've never seen them on my PTR before.

That was the best cartoon!!!!

It really was! :yay:

I haven't seen Laaaammmbert for quite a while! Thanks for sharing.

0919RMS2010Sheep.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter