Bonnet Creek PAY IT FORWARD..PLEASE SEE LINK BELOW FOR NEW THREAD!

We are here now and enjoying it very much!...The tote was interesting to "find"....IT IS NOT AT THE CHECK-IN!...I found it through the Bell Captain. When I called down it took a bit for them to locate it, but then delivered it to the room. I plan on leaving it with the bell captain on Saturday. It contains a few food items, ponchos, laundry soap, etc. I am posting some general information in the we love bonnett creek thread so if your interested, it may be helpful to read.

We are here now and enjoying it very much!...The tote was interesting to "find"....IT IS NOT AT THE CHECK-IN!...I found it through the Bell Captain. When I called down it took a bit for them to locate it, but then delivered it to the room. I plan on leaving it with the bell captain on Saturday. It contains a few food items, ponchos, laundry soap, etc. I am posting some general information in the we love bonnett creek thread so if your interested, it may be helpful to read.

Glad they found it for you! Yes, that is where it was when I was there too. It is in the room off the lobby by the "Bell Hop Podium". I went to them and told them I had a box waiting for me, and he let me come right back into the room. I knew I was looking for a rubbermaid tote and spotted it and pointed it out right away. He carried it out to my car, I gave him a small tip and was off!

I'm glad to see it's still going strong. I almost can't help but wonder if the Laundry Soap and at least 1 of the poncho's are left overs from my initial stock. :)

Glad they found it for you! Yes, that is where it was when I was there too. It is in the room off the lobby by the "Bell Hop Podium". I went to them and told them I had a box waiting for me, and he let me come right back into the room. I knew I was looking for a rubbermaid tote and spotted it and pointed it out right away. He carried it out to my car, I gave him a small tip and was off!

I wonder how much longer till you can just go to the bell captain and tell them you are looking for the " blue DIS rubbermaid tote" and they'll know exactly what you are talking about?

:rotfl:

LOL, ok! I just PM's you cause they did not have the box at the front desk. I am going to call the Bell Capt. now.

Does anyone know what kind of box we have for PIF #2? Should I bring a rubbermaid bin so that one is more durable as well?

Also, we've got a one month gap after me. Need some more people!

It was one of those red, reusable market bags & it was getting heavy & full when I passed it on (the night light was right on time :cool1: ). I think it just may be close to needing a plastic bin PTM.

ATGibbon, I forgot to check back but I hope you enjoyed your trip & didn't have a problem retrieving the bag!

Thanks, ClanHarrison, got it - good stuff!

MommyG, I got it (the #2 package) from the front desk so that's where I'll leave it for you.

Yay...glad you didn't have any problems.

When they were looking up/confirming your c/i date, I had your original date written on the label. It didn't dawn on me until the desk clerk mentioned a different date, that I did remember you saying you changed it. I was rushing when we left and quickly jotted down the original date on page 1.

Hi, can you add me to the PIF list? I will be at Bonnet Creek 7/31/11 - 8/7/11. Thanks! What a great idea!

Can I request the PIF for August 21 -27? We decied today while staying at Bonnet Creek that we would upgrade our current tickets to annual pass and cancel our kids play free in august in favor of staying here again. I got an awesome rate from ebay that I couldn't pass up.

We got home this morning and everything worked out perfect. I picked up the box at the bell captain and he knew exactly what I was talking about. I left it yesterday for Mandy.

We loved Bonnet Creek and can't imagine staying anywhere else. We loved having the extra room for the family. We stayed in tower 5 and were able to see the fireworks from both the MK and EPCOT. One night we were lucky enough to see both at the same time.

Any thought on making a third set for the summer? I saw that brownhaired_girl was interested in May. We are arriving May 26 Leaving June 6 and would love to leave our stuff for someone from the disboards!

Can I request the PIF for August 21 -27? We decied today while staying at Bonnet Creek that we would upgrade our current tickets to annual pass and cancel our kids play free in august in favor of staying here again. I got an awesome rate from ebay that I couldn't pass up.

You have been added! Thanks for joining!

Any thought on making a third set for the summer? I saw that brownhaired_girl was interested in May. We are arriving May 26 Leaving June 6 and would love to leave our stuff for someone from the disboards!

If we have someone who would be willing to start it off I could add a 3rd group. The second group is still pretty open for much of the summer. I would fill in group 2 first and then group 3.

Please add us to the list!

We'll be there for 2 glorious weeks in October from the 9th to 23rd.

Great idea, and we can't wait to pay-it-forward!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter