Bonnet Creek PAY IT FORWARD..PLEASE SEE LINK BELOW FOR NEW THREAD!

haPevraftr said:
dshack 3,
I resent the PM. Hopefully it works this time.

marko,
You have the bin before me. I sent you a second PM to give you my name. If it is not getting to you for some reason, please post here and let me know. Ifyou received it, PM me so that I know you got it. Thanks!

haPevraftr,

Did you get my email to you? Just making sure you got my info now. Thanks!

I have PM'd both kittypurry and susan123 with no response. I leave in 2 days and need to know what to do with this bin. I will have limited chances to send or check further messages before I leave, any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Hello,

Once again we will be staying at BC for New Years and will gladly take possession of Bin # 2 for the following dates:

Check In : 12/29/12
Check Out : 1/2/13

Thank You,

NHLFAN said:
Hello,

Once again we will be staying at BC for New Years and will gladly take possession of Bin # 2 for the following dates:

Thank You,

Please PM me your name. ASAP. I have bin 2 now and will put you as next. Then you can follow up with kittypurry for their info

Thanks, can't pm anyone until 10 posts...almost there.:)

Kittypurry,

We will be checking out of Bonnet Creek on 1/2/13 and will need your name to put on the bin so you can pick it up when you arrive.

You might need to post one more time here on the DIS to respond to my PM.

Thank You...

Please PM me your name. ASAP. I have bin 2 now and will put you as next. Then you can follow up with kittypurry for their info

Hello,

Thank You,

Ok, I've updated the first page with this new information.

I also PM'd Kittypurry and Susan13 to see what is going on with them.

NHLFAN, please let me know if you don't hear from either of them...we might have to move on to the next person.

Thanks!:thumbsup2

Disneyforus:
Sunday, Apr 7 is fine- thanks! I'd be happy to meet up & exchange. We'll touch base closer to the date.
8.gif

Disneyforus said:
Ok, I've updated the first page with this new information.

I also PM'd Kittypurry and Susan13 to see what is going on with them.

NHLFAN, please let me know if you don't hear from either of them...we might have to move on to the next person.

Thanks!:thumbsup2

Disneyforus since you have the bin after us and perhaps we can make arrangements to do the swap in person as our flight is a late one leaving, thank you so much for all you do in organizing and keeping track of all of this! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards Nancy

Hi I've had a cpl of messages that I haven't been able to reply to just to let you all know I'm still participating I've not been able to reply as we've been travelling in Asia and the UK for the last cpl of weeks and I've not had enough posts but that should be remedied now :thumbsup2

Hi I've had a cpl of messages that I haven't been able to reply to just to let you all know I'm still participating I've not been able to reply as we've been travelling in Asia and the UK for the last cpl of weeks and I've not had enough posts but that should be remedied now :thumbsup2

Hi KittyPurry, I received your PM...Safe Travels !

Checking in 1/26. After lunch
Check out 2/3. Morning

Anyway to get in on a bin? More than happy to add fun stuff and keep it on track!

Many trips to BC as owners... Love it!

I'm looking to get in on a bin. We will be arriving Tuesday October 15th and checking out on the 23rd. I'm so excited! This will my families first trip to Disney.

My PM was sent too quickly without finishing! Sorry!

Please consider putting me on the list for 1/26 and I will be more than happy to make sure the person gets it on 2/1 (bin 1).

I hope this works out! Happy travels everyone!

I'm looking to get in on a bin. We will be arriving Tuesday October 15th and checking out on the 23rd. I'm so excited! This will my families first trip to Disney.

I'm sorry, but both bins are already spoken for.

Disneyforus since you have the bin after us and perhaps we can make arrangements to do the swap in person as our flight is a late one leaving, thank you so much for all you do in organizing and keeping track of all of this! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards Nancy

That would be great....unfortunately we may have to postpond our vacation because I just recently started a new job and may not be able to take off time for a vacation so soon. I find out Jan 17.

Checking in 1/26. After lunch
Check out 2/3. Morning

Anyway to get in on a bin? More than happy to add fun stuff and keep it on track!

Many trips to BC as owners... Love it!

I added you to the list, just make sure and contact dschack3 and bdlbls for contact info ASAP!:goodvibes

Hi! We will be there from 10/4 - 10/13. I see both bins are spoken for starting on the 12th, but I would love to be added to one of the lists from the 4th to the 12th if possible :).

Thanks!!!!

We are approaching our 2 year anniversary of the bins!:cool1: What a wonderful blessing this has been to many DISers!

Hi! We will be there from 10/4 - 10/13. I see both bins are spoken for starting on the 12th, but I would love to be added to one of the lists from the 4th to the 12th if possible :).

Thanks!!!!

You are all set for BIN #1:)

We will be traveling 4/27-5/4 :banana: and was hoping to get in on a bin.

You are signed up for BIN #1:goodvibes
(BTW, you are traveling at my favorite time to be in Disney...the weather is typically perfect!!)

susan13, kittypurry needs your contact information ASAP. Please PM so the bin can be left in your name.

Daisy'sMama , please also send kittypurry your info in case they don't hear from susan13.

We had to cancel our trip for March 29 - April 6. So please give the bin to someone else. Thank you.

Thanks for letting me know, so sorry you are having to cancel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter