Bonnet Creek PAY IT FORWARD..PLEASE SEE LINK BELOW FOR NEW THREAD!

Still looking for Lily and Ginny's mom! If anyone can help me locate her (so I can get her name for Bin 2), I'd appreciate it:)!

Kristy (aka TwoMisfits)

Ugh :confused:...I just PM'd you. So sorry you have had to spend valuable vacation time looking for the bin. I have messaged previous users to see if we can figure anything out. Have a good rest of your trip![/QUOTE]

Please don't apologize - we all appreciate all you do to keep this going!

If anyone is here at WBC now and has a bin, please contact me and I'll arrange to add alot of non-perishables we will have left over. We're leaving in the morning. If I don't hear from anyone, I'll look for one of the boxes left at the front desk.

Have a great trip everyone!!

Gretchen

So I went through the whole thread to find pictures of BIN#1 for gretchenohar and no dice. It made me think though... :scratchin

Disneyforus, could you put a link by the bin# 'title' in the first thread to pictures? I hate to ask since you already do so much work in here, but I think it might be really useful. And to that end I have two links for you for Bin #2.

The first post is dated 4/28/2012 and shows a clear box labeled Bin #2 with a green mickey head. Post #664

The second one is dated 6/15/2012 and shows a pinkish purple box with a green mickey head glued(?) to the side, no marking of 'Bin #2' but it STATES that it's #2. Post #770 My confusion here is that you (DisneyForus) have been noting when Bin#2 was lost and restarted and it wasn't lost/restarted between April 28 and June 15, so I'm unsure why the color/bin change! Maybe the purple one is really bin#1?

I'm off to bed now. Thanks for all you do.

I hope BIN-1 isn't MIA!

Thanks for all your leg work on looking for the bin colors.

Bin #1 is Blue
Bin #2 is Red (I bought a bigger bin when I was down there last month, and thought the bright red would help it to stand out)

So, it seems that Blue Bin #1 is missing. 2wins left it at the bellmans desk upon their checkout and that is the last that I can account for it...not sure if sisneydeb ever got it...I haven't heard anything from them.

If someone scheduled for Bin #1 soon would like to restart a new one please let me know. That Bin had a long life...sad that it dissapeared.:sad1:

Hi, we had to change flights so we will arrive 11/9. Can we adjust Bin 2. Thanks!!

Thanks for all your leg work on looking for the bin colors.

Bin #1 is Blue
Bin #2 is Red (I bought a bigger bin when I was down there last month, and thought the bright red would help it to stand out)

Your welcome :) Hopefully Bin#1 is not lost, and we can get pictures of both up.

Because I don't want to make assumptions about colors and so forth (since cameras can distort colors) is the Red one the one that's pictured in post #770? (It looks pinkish-purple to me, which is why I ask!)

I have my fingers crossed for Bin-1!!!!

Your welcome :) Hopefully Bin#1 is not lost, and we can get pictures of both up.

Because I don't want to make assumptions about colors and so forth (since cameras can distort colors) is the Red one the one that's pictured in post #770? (It looks pinkish-purple to me, which is why I ask!)

I have my fingers crossed for Bin-1!!!!

Yes, it is straight up red...I hesitate to link a picture because of the very thing you said...cameras can mess with the color.

What I will do is add the color of the bin to the title on the first page.

Thanks!

I can add you for 11/2 - 11/9...someone already is planning to pick it up on 11/9. Would that work for you?[/QUOTE]

Oh yes please!

I can add you for 11/2 - 11/9...someone already is planning to pick it up on 11/9. Would that work for you?

Oh yes please![/QUOTE]

Woops, typed the wrong dates...:confused3
The Bin is open 11/5-11/9...do you want it for those days?

Was there any sign of bin# 1 today?

<<where my fingers crossed smilie>>

06/29 - 07/06 gretchenohar@hotmail Bin is missing :-( We need a restart...
Awww :( That's sad. I was hoping it would have turned up.

I see that BIN#1 has "OPEN 08/05 - 08/12" still. I'll be there from 8/3 to 8/14 if you want me to babysit it from 8/5-8/12 so it isn't sitting in storage I will.

I have a cynical mind and I wonder if someone's not reading the thread and going down and claiming the bins themselves which is how they turn up missing.

I know I know... cynical. I'm not usually like this really. Just a long day and discussing politics with my DH. :scared:

Awww :( That's sad. I was hoping it would have turned up.

I see that BIN#1 has "OPEN 08/05 - 08/12" still. I'll be there from 8/3 to 8/14 if you want me to babysit it from 8/5-8/12 so it isn't sitting in storage I will.

I have a cynical mind and I wonder if someone's not reading the thread and going down and claiming the bins themselves which is how they turn up missing.

I know I know... cynical. I'm not usually like this really. Just a long day and discussing politics with my DH. :scared:

Never thought of that :scratchin

I know that one time we had a box delivered to SSR and they couldn't find it for 2 days. I had a confirmation that it was delivered and still they couldn't find it. Mysteriously...it showed up on day 3. They thought it had somehow been pushed way into the back and overlooked. Not sure..but maybe that's what happened here too?

Maybe we should put both the person's name AND their arrival date on the box, so no one can get it "early"...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter