BOMA Breakfast - Dec 12 Pre-Cruise - LAST DAY to RSVP 11/12

I'm in-Hedy/Heather, party of 1. Thank you (I finally get to try Boma breakfast-yay!) :)
We can chat more later, but I'll be going to/from the Swan->AKL if anyone wants to share a cab.

Heather, I got you added to the list.

Ok I had lunch with Tracey today and she told me about the breakfast and since I am not going on the cruise, I was given permission to crash it. :cutie:

We will be at Disney that week.

So now I am officially RSVPing.

My only problem is I am not sure if it will be plus 4?? :scared1:

Ok I had lunch with Tracey today and she told me about the breakfast and since I am not going on the cruise, I was given permission to crash it. :cutie:

We will be at Disney that week.

So now I am officially RSVPing.

My only problem is I am not sure if it will be plus 4?? :scared1:

I got you counted and the rest of your family - we would love for you to join us and help send us off - though we wish you were coming with us.

mdvlprof said:
If it's early, put me down for 2. If not too early, put me down for 5.

I will probably make the reservation for 7:30 AM when BOMA opens - so that no one feels rushed for transportation to the port.

Hi! I feel so out of the loop! I gotta catch up on these things! Thank you Todd for putting the links for all the events in the PCC 2.0 thread. You are awesome! :thumbsup2

Put me down for 5. Easier to adjust down than adjust up. Are ressies being made for the group. or do we need to take our chances?

Put me down for 5. Easier to adjust down than adjust up. Are ressies being made for the group. or do we need to take our chances?

I was planning to count your entire family to insure they were included in the reservation, my thoughts it is easier to subtract people than to add them later.

I am going to make the reservation for 40 people on Monday when I can call it in, that way anyone else who would like to join us can and will be accommodated by the initial reservation.

There are 3 of us staying at AKL as well, Tracey (yes another one), Terry & princess Emily.

I was not sure how to get to the Swan for the transport. is there something that can be organised since there are so many of us at AKL?

I got you counted for Breakfast.

As for Transportation to the DU Buses, I am sure there will be some willing to share the cost of a cab with you.

Could probably talk DH into a couple trips to the Swan, if needed. With luggage, only room for 4, plus DH.

I was planning to count your entire family to insure they were included in the reservation, my thoughts it is easier to subtract people than to add them later.

I am going to make the reservation for 40 people on Monday when I can call it in, that way anyone else who would like to join us can and will be accommodated by the initial reservation.

If they won't let you make an ADR for such a large number, we can call back in a couple days and use my name or something.

Thanks for including me...Promise not to torture the noncruiser too much?? No dunce hats...:scared1:

Thanks for including me...Promise not to torture the noncruiser too much?? No dunce hats...:scared1:

I can promise no dunce hats......but that's about all....:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

(A word of advice, though. Don't sit too near to David...he's a bit of a jinx. You may end up wearing more of your breakfast than you eat. Or your flatware may continually dive to the floor.)

Maybe a little sad that you are not going on the cruise.

But absolutely thrilled that you are going to be in WDW and absolutely thrilled that you can join us for breakfast.

I have made Reservations for 50 people. I am still working with BOMA Group Dining to link the reservations so we can all sit relatively together.

We have reservations for 20 people at 7:45 AM and 30 people at 8:00 AM.

I recommend if you are planning on taking DCL or DU Buses to the Port that you plan to eat in the 1st seating at 7:45 AM.

I have made Reservations for 50 people. I am still working with BOMA Group Dining to link the reservations so we can all sit relatively together.

We have reservations for 20 people at 7:45 AM and 30 people at 8:00 AM.

I recommend if you are planning on taking DCL or DU Buses to the Port that you plan to eat in the 1st seating at 7:45 AM.

I'll plan on the 7:45 seating. I'll be cabbing it to/from the Swan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter