• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bold and the Beautiful Fans- Let's Chat!!!!

Brooke takes it upon herself to reunite Hope with Liam by hosting a surprise wedding. “Brooke is a “she-Bill,” notes Clifton. Brooke is getting impatient with Liam’s indecisiveness and decides to get the ball rolling. So she contacts the Priest who married Liam and Hope in Italy. When Liam arrives home and sees Father Fontana he’s completely oblivious, which is quite often notes the actor. He doesn't catch on right away as to why the father is there. Next, Hope walks in wearing what appears to be a wedding dress. Next, Brooke and the Father coax them outside. At this point Liam is still unaware. The Father then starts saying things like “You two were meant for each other," and he remembers how magical they were. Hope looks at Liam and says the Priest has a point. As they begin moving into position overlooking the ocean, Liam hears his name called out. It’s Steffy. Will Hope say “I do,” or will Steffy say “I’m Pregnant?”

steffysultrasound_zpsab60f933.jpg

Of course, Steffy stops the wedding. Liam chooses to marry Hope, but Steffy will tell him she's pregnant. Liam will choose the baby and Steffy will be part of a package deal. Once again, she "wins" by default.

Unfortunately, this tired, old, regurgitated SL continues... Barf!

Monday, February 18
Brooke prepares to surprise Liam and Hope with an impromptu wedding; Hope shoots Oliver down when he tells her he still has feelings for her; Rick makes a pitch for Hope to Liam; Taylor accompanies Steffy to her appointment with the obstetrician.

Tuesday, February 19
Steffy's overjoyed when she hears her baby's heartbeat; Oliver offers Hope his best wishes; Liam feels pressured to make a decision quickly; Brooke encourages Father Fontana to have a talk with Liam.

Wednesday, February 20
Hope and Liam are stunned by Brooke's surprise; Steffy and Taylor rush to stop Liam from marrying Hope; Eric wants Rick and Thomas to learn to collaborate with each other.

Thursday, February 21
Word of Steffy's pregnancy gets out, and Liam, Hope and Brooke are all shocked; Steffy explains why she kept her secret for so long; Caroline is displeased when Rick surprises her with a last-minute change in venue for their romantic date.

Friday, February 22
Hope and Steffy verbally lash out at each other; Taylor yells at Brooke for meddling; Rick's botched evening takes a turn for the better; Maya displays a talent she has been suppressing for many years.

Eric makes Taylor an offer she can't refuse.
Brooke is inspired to reclaim her position at Forrester Creations
Katie's parental duties take priority over her time with Bill
Rick's newest interest distracts him from his work
Carter gets an opportunity that will extend his stay in Los Angeles

I have to say after watching today, Liam was NOT ready to say I do. I think he really did not know what to do.
And Steffy definitely shocked him!! Can't wait till tomorrow!!

NOTICE when Liam places the ring on Hope's finger...yesterday, Hope's fingernails were painted RED. They are clear in this promo. Looks like Brad & Co. used OLD footage for the wedding in Italy. Sneaky huh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYy4U0Yod5k&feature=youtu.be

Nope, Honny. I actually read over here before watching TB&TB and Hope's nails were CLEAR! I looked closely at her nails they were/are definitely clear!

I have been so caught up in the Jodi Arias trial during the day that I just watched Mon-Tues-Wed shows!

Nope, Honny. I actually read over here before watching TB&TB and Hope's nails were CLEAR! I looked closely at her nails they were/are definitely clear!

I have been so caught up in the Jodi Arias trial during the day that I just watched Mon-Tues-Wed shows!

I'm thinking it was a wardrobe glitch. When she was talking to Oliver wearing that white dress her nails were painted red. When she got Brooke's call and rushed over to Liam's her nails were still painted red. When they all went outside and Liam placed the ring on her finger her nails were clear.

I'm thinking it was a wardrobe glitch. When she was talking to Oliver wearing that white dress her nails were painted red. When she got Brooke's call and rushed over to Liam's her nails were still painted red. When they all went outside and Liam placed the ring on her finger her nails were clear.

Oh, ok. Yes, I did not look at them while she was with Oliver. Ok. Then that was definitely a quick nail change color!!!

Message to Hope and Steffy: If a man can't choose between you and another women when you are young and carefree RUN... It isn't going to get better than this! How many times has he gone back and forth ring on ring off.

Message to Brooke and Taylor: if you really wants what's best for your children stop pushing your own agenda, and stop getting involved. Leave your grown children alone. You sound like angry, bitter old women. Find your own life preferably with someone that the other wasn't involved with. (this goes for Rick and Thomas)

Message to the writers of BB: We don't care anymore I am hoping they all fall off the cliff outside Liams house. It is getting pathetic and this story ran its course back with Taylor, Brooke and Ridge decades ago!

I am done... Had to vent! Can you tell it's a snow day in the Midwest? Snowed in catching up on my shows and posting :)

If I were Hope I would've dumped Liam years ago. Seriously, she's gorgeous and lives in Los Angeles but acts like he's a salmon in a sea full of sardines. Why would she waste her time on some chump who can't decide between her and some 20 something addicted to facial injections?

Who wants a man who can't make up his mind? He bounces back and forth between the two of them and stands there with his mouth open all the time. I'd move on. He's a loser. And this story is getting old.

Maya crosses path with Rick at Dayzee’s and sparks fly. They meet in an unconventional way, says Karla Mosley. She has no idea that he’s a Forrester. She’s has had an emotional couple of weeks then this guy catches her eye. She thinks he’s hot! KM says when it comes to relationships with men, Maya doesn't mince words and considering she just got out of prison, she’s a little hungry!

"Its more than flirtation, the first time they meet, she sings. Rick is supportive and is instantly transfixed. He sees something in her that won’t let go. They connect on a human level that is easy and fun."

Eric and Taylor’s closeness has been kept secret until now. Brooke catches the pair in a clinch and needless to say, La Logan is not happy. John McCook says Eric has nothing to feel ashamed about. Taylor is someone he’s known for a long time and was attracted to her years ago, but it was nipped in the bud because of Stephanie. JM says Eric’s feelings for Taylor are more than about lust, he admires her. Plus, they share deep-seated disappointment in how Stephanie chose to die, with Brooke. Things heat up between the two. JM reiterates that it is not just about sex even though Eric had not been intimate with Stephanie for quite some time. When Brooke catches them together, they are forced to come clean about the relationship. Brooke thinks it part of Taylor’s manipulation to get her kids ahead at Forrester. The kids will probably think the same thing as well and think Taylor is taking advantage of “old Eric.”

It seems the writers are changing Caroline's personality quickly.... She was so caring and had her charity going and now is acting like such a snob. It makes it so easy for the writers to get Rick to look at someone else when just 2 months ago he was trying so hard to get the women of his dreams away from Thomas.

What makes me so mad is that Taylor and Steffy are doing EXACTLY what they have accused Brooke of doing for all those years. Taylor has been involved with all the Forrester men now (and when did she and thorn end)? So sick of this story line - especially Steffy! Enough already!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter