• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Bold and the Beautiful Fans- Let's Chat!!!!

BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL: Am I crazy or is Brad doing the same storyline from years gone by with Thomas as he did when Ridge first came on the scene? Ridge back in the day told dear old Dad that Forrester needed to be bolder and more edgy and NOW so is Thomas. One has to question if Bell is just recycling story after story and has lost his will to write new and interesting stories. It feels like the beginning of the end for Bold.....How about Bill and Brooke? Ooh la la. Seems one actor likes this story and is pushing it from behind the scenes to keep it going. Enter Taylor who becomes very protective and tries to enlighten Katie not to hand over her husband and child to Brooke who coincidentally overhears the conversation. Taylor and Brooke get into it over a baby, but this time it's someone else's that Brooke is interfering with, albeit it unintentionally......Liam finally gets a clue and realizes what his Dad has done and what Liam does will shock many. Sadly being a true Spencer Liam will break someone's heart......Ridge will be back soon and it is so hush hush on set that no one really knows for sure who will play the part. It appears Brad is at his wits end and has started to go over scripts with some other actors. The set has been locked down tighter then a drum if that is possible and employees have been sworn to secrecy and asked personally by Susan F not to leak anything or say anything negative about anyone around her until she's gone. With that said Ridge is indeed coming back soon.

FIRST OF ALL, Honny, how are you feeling??? :hug: :flower3: :hug:

BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL: Am I crazy or is Brad doing the same storyline from years gone by with Thomas as he did when Ridge first came on the scene? Ridge back in the day told dear old Dad that Forrester needed to be bolder and more edgy and NOW so is Thomas. One has to question if Bell is just recycling story after story and has lost his will to write new and interesting stories. It feels like the beginning of the end for Bold.....How about Bill and Brooke? Ooh la la. Seems one actor likes this story and is pushing it from behind the scenes to keep it going. Enter Taylor who becomes very protective and tries to enlighten Katie not to hand over her husband and child to Brooke who coincidentally overhears the conversation. Taylor and Brooke get into it over a baby, but this time it's someone else's that Brooke is interfering with, albeit it unintentionally......Liam finally gets a clue and realizes what his Dad has done and what Liam does will shock many. Sadly being a true Spencer Liam will break someone's heart......Ridge will be back soon and it is so hush hush on set that no one really knows for sure who will play the part. It appears Brad is at his wits end and has started to go over scripts with some other actors. The set has been locked down tighter then a drum if that is possible and employees have been sworn to secrecy and asked personally by Susan F not to leak anything or say anything negative about anyone around her until she's gone. With that said Ridge is indeed coming back soon.

AND I really love this post!!! OK, I am hanging tight to see all that will happen!!!

I so wish Liam and Hope were back together. My wish!

*Preempted Thursday, Thanksgiving Day, November 22 and Friday, November 23 for CBS Sports programming.

Stephanie recalls fond memories of her and Ridge, a no-show at her Celebration of Life party.

Eric is reluctant to leave Stephanie when Thomas calls an emergency meeting at Forrester Creations.

Brooke takes over in Eric's absence and shares a very healing moment with Stephanie.

Stephanie makes peace with the fact that her end is drawing near.

Brooke admonishes Taylor over her ridiculous accusation.

Katie threatens to disappear forever if Taylor reveals her hiding place.

Bill reveals a completely different side of himself to Brooke.

Katie suffers a major panic attack and is rushed to the hospital.

Rick strongly disagrees with Thomas' multimillion-dollar proposed changes to the company.

Thomas confronts Hope over the photo of him and Caroline hugging.

Steffy has conditions for Liam to fulfill, if she is to move back with him.

Thanksgiving turns out to be truly special in many unanticipated ways.

COMING: A tragic event affects many lives.

SHOUT OUT TO JEFF FOR THE SPOILERS........

**Remember next week is a short week!

Monday, November 19
Bill and Brooke make the best out of an awkward and revealing situation; Stephanie fondly reminisces about the times she shared with Ridge; Katie threatens to disappear forever if Taylor tells anyone of her whereabouts.

Tuesday, November 20
Katie finds herself in the hospital again; Eric's upset that he was called away from Stephanie's side for an emergency meeting; Brooke takes care of Stephanie in Eric's absence.

Wednesday, November 21
Taylor is forced to get tough as Katie begins to lose her grip on her sanity; Brooke and Stephanie reminisce; Thomas tries his best to get the Forrester Creations group on his side; Stephanie realizes that the end is nearer than she had expected.

With Eric called away on business, Stephanie says her last words and dies in Brooke's arms.

Brooke receives a special present from Stephanie.

Eric and Pam honor Stephanie's memory in the way she would have wanted.

Stephanie's loved ones comfort one another.

Bill comes to Brooke's aid during a very difficult time.

Taylor finally convinces Katie that she's not about to die.

Katie acknowledges her depression and looks forward to returning home.

Bill and Brooke come back from the cabin and are happy to see Katie.

Steffy questions Bill about just how close he and Brooke really are.

Caroline overhears Bill discuss his role in sabotaging Hope and Liam's wedding.

Over Rick's objections, Caroline considers telling Liam a conversation not meant for her ears.

Hope is overwhelmed by grief.

COMING: With Katie back, Brooke must find a new source of support.

Monday, December 3
Caroline and Rick consider revealing the truth about Bill's wrongdoings; Brooke is rattled after experiencing a strange dream.

Tuesday, December 4
A business meeting between Steffy and Hope gets personal; Caroline gears up to make Bill accountable for his actions.

Wednesday, December 5
Hope comes clean to Liam about her feelings; Brooke is forced to make a tough decision.

Thursday, December 6
Thomas makes his power known at the company; Hope believes that Caroline is hiding something from her.

Friday, December 7
Liam is deeply affected by Caroline's words; Thomas delivers an ultimatum to Eric and Brooke.

Taylor advises Thomas that, because Stephanie's inheritance makes him majority shareholder of Forrester Creations, he can move the company in the way he wishes.

Furious over Thomas' superior attitude, Rick conspires with Eric about stopping Thomas from completing the takeover.

Rick and Eric receive an ultimatum from Thomas about their lack of support.

Brooke warns Taylor that Thomas' leadership is going to create dissension in the family.

Katie's efforts to bring Bill and Brooke closer while she was gone haven't gone unnoticed.

Steffy questions Bill about the extent of his feelings for Brooke.

Caroline has a confrontation with Bill about his manipulation of Hope and Liam.

Bill tries to prevent Caroline from revealing his secret to Liam.

Steffy and Hope's rivalry carries over into their professional relationship.

Hope takes advantage of a moment alone with Liam to confess that she still loves him and wants him back.

COMING: Liam has another opportunity at true love.

The Week of December 10 - 14

Pandemonium breaks out when the contents of Stephanie's amended will is revealed, leading Thomas to consult an attorney.

Meanwhile, Eric decides to choose the next president of Forrester Creations with a fashion competition between Rick and Thomas.

Angered over witnessing a tender moment between Rick and Caroline, Thomas is determined to be the victor.

Taylor and Brooke believe that their family members will win the competition.

Bill and Brooke remember Aspen and their kiss.

Katie confesses to Bill and Brooke that she played a part in trying to push them together during her absence.

Taylor finds out that Brooke and Bill shared a kiss and tells Katie, who refuses to believe her, and wonders about her motivation.

Taylor urges Bill to stay away from Brooke for Katie's emotional well-being.

Liam tells Hope he has moved on with his life.

Steffy is blindsided to learn that Hope wants Liam back.

COMING: Hope and Steffy have a personal competition over Liam.

Though Liam has moved on, Hope makes a declaration. Caroline puts the idea in her head, “like what if you guys were meant to be together but it was just the wrong time?” So Hope lays it all out on the table. “She’s being truthful; she really did try to get over him.” Liam response isn’t what Hope is looking for but decides she’s ready to fight for him. “She wants to plant that seed with him,” chuckles KM. Bottom line, “She’s going to do what she can to turn him on and draw him into her and remind him what he loves about her.” She’s going to be direct about it.

Even though Hope tells Liam she wants him back, he shoots her down...COLD. Telling her that he has moved on and he's happy with Steffy.

Monday, December 3
Caroline and Rick consider revealing the truth about Bill's wrongdoings; Brooke is rattled after experiencing a strange dream.

Tuesday, December 4
A business meeting between Steffy and Hope gets personal; Caroline gears up to make Bill accountable for his actions.

Wednesday, December 5
Hope comes clean to Liam about her feelings; Brooke is forced to make a tough decision.

Thursday, December 6
Thomas makes his power known at the company; Hope believes that Caroline is hiding something from her.

Friday, December 7
Liam is deeply affected by Caroline's words; Thomas delivers an ultimatum to Eric and Brooke.

regardless of what she promised Thomas, she gives ALL of her shares to Eric! This will make Eric and Thomas fight for the coveted CEO spot.

c9j958duigngma6wi.gif

Okay after reading here a bit I just have to start watching this again! I do have a question however. Does anyone remember when creepy lab guy somehow fixed it so that Taylor was pregnant with Brooks baby? What happened to that Child, and isn't Nick the father?? Lol another crazy storyline that I just remembered!

FIRST OF ALL, Honny, how are you feeling??? :hug: :flower3: :hug:

I'm feeling much better! I have a week to go on bedrest so I'm really excited to be done with that. Doctors finally found antibiotics that my body wasn't allergic to, so it looks like I'm finally on the mend!

Although furious that Taylor would put the idea into Katie's head that she has feelings for Bill, Brooke feels guilt-ridden and confesses to Katie that they kissed.

While Bill is pleased by Katie's forgiveness and understanding, Brooke accuses Taylor of sticking her nose where it doesn't belong.

It isn't long before Katie is unhappily surprised when Bill displays a bad attitude about people she cares for.

As the fashion competition comes to an end, Thomas and Rick anticipate who came out on top.

Trying to lift Hope's heavy heart about losing Liam, Rick admits to her that he lied.

Hope reveals Rick's deception to Liam and apologizes for doubting his loyalty.

Steffy acts overly confident about her bright future with Liam.

Caroline delivers some harsh words to Steffy.

Steffy threatens Caroline to choose family over love.

Bill fears that Caroline will say the wrong thing to the wrong person.

Hope is determined to make things right between her and Liam.

Eric and a lonely heart deal with their grief while preparing for Christmas.

COMING: Romance is in the air for the holidays.

• TV Guide Magazine is reporting Guiding Light alums Karla Mosley and Lawrence Saint-Victor have both been snapped up by The Bold and the Beautiful. Mosley joins the cast January 17 as Maya, a woman who shares a Skid Row past with Dayzee (Kristolyn Lloyd) — and Dayzee is not one bit happy about it. Saint-Victor hits January 29 playing a not-yet-named character who is the adoptive brother of Dayzee's husband Marcus (Texas Battle). Both are contract roles.

12/10 - Stephanie's final wishes for the company are revealed; Caroline makes a surprising admission to the wrong individual.

(Competition & Rememberance)
12/11, Taylor and Brooke believe that their family members will win the fashion competition; Brooke and Eric remember Stephanie.

(Secrets, Confessions & Vying)
12/12 - Taylor overhears an important secret; Katie makes a confession to Bill and Brooke; Rick and Thomas vie for a prestigious position.

(Worrying & Reminiscing)
12/13 - Bill worries about what Taylor knows about him; the Logan sisters reminisce about holidays with their mother.

(Closeness & Advice)
12/14, Bill and Brooke talk about their new closeness; Taylor tries to give Katie some advice.

BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL: Looks like Brad is going back to the days when fashion houses were the big deal, not that it isn't. A showdown is coming thanks to Eric who tells Rick and Thomas it's time to step up to the plate and it will be decided who takes control over Forrester Creations. This doesn't sit well with Brooke and Taylor who are behind their boys 100%...... And what about Stephanie's promise? Thomas must be beside himself now that she has gone back on her word and pulled back on his trust. Is this even legal? Well yea it is as far as Brad is concerned it's his show and he can do whatever he pleases. You can bet Taylor and Brooke's tempers will go into overdrive and this is what Brad is counting on. He has played the Brooke/Taylor card for what 20 years now? Guess he will milk it as long as fans can deal with it. And speaking of tempers we are not done with the snooze of a storyline of Liam/Steffy/Hope. I'ts still with us now that Hope has decided she wants Liam back, she will have to deal with Steffy's pregnancy. This is gonna be a rough ride for Hope. Personally I hope she looses..........Some new faces are coming, one is a hot tamale for Thomas and a new male character but I am hearing he is not for Hope. Too bad I am so tired of this triangle. It's time Liam makes a stand and act like a man!!!! But sadly Bell wants this to go on for as long as it can. Are we talking weeks, months or years? Maybe he needs to listen to his audience and not the people who work for him............NuRidge is coming people. Brad said he'd recast. Well the dye is cast and the actor is hired and he's adorable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter