• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BOG new test lunch res online?

I have a FP+ ressie for lunch and have already preordered. Does anyone know how early I can pick up the yellow rose at city hall? Can we pick it up as we enter the park instead of going back to it?

You have to check in at BOG during the FP+ arrival window before you receive the yellow rose. No early pickup at alternate locations (at this time).

I think it's too early for us late October visitors because I get in fine but every day I pick states there are no fast passes available for that day so I'll keep trying and hopefully it will work! How far out have people been able to make ressies promise last question :rolleyes1:rolleyes1

I was able to do my FP+ lunch ressie a couple days ago and as of last night my menu was showing up and I was able to print it out. My husband decided he wants to try the braised pork dish so I just went back on just a little while ago to change his menu and although I see my ressie time my menu is gone. When I went through to add the menu back in it has my dining plan turned off and unable to turn back on and we will be using our dining plan on it.
Hoping it is just a glitch right now but I do have my printed menu from last night.

Able to log in to BOG site but No Fastpasses available message when tryIng to schedule for Oct 3 or Oct 7.

Not able to attempt past Oct 8? Guess have to keep checking back??

So far no ressie in the system past September 28th. It will come when IT loads them.

You do not have to be at a test resort.

You do not to show anything when you arrive, it goes by last name.

For those that it says you are already registered, try logging in through a different email address, that worked for me.

Sorry to repost a question that probably has been asked before but at the risk of be redundant I will. We are staying at POR 9-29 through 10-5 and our MK days are 9-30 and either 10-3,4,5. We are in the FP+ test and are doing FD. When i open the link in the original post I get the "select guest" screen and when I click on me and try to sign in i get a little window that has the fp+ logo and the message "Thank you for participating. Please try again later. If you continue to encounter this message, you can seek further assistance at the Lobby Concierge desk at your Walt Disney World resort or upon arrival at the Be Our Guest restaurant." Am I out of luck or is it just because the dates haven't been added that I will be there yet?

flamark said:
Sorry to repost a question that probably has been asked before but at the risk of be redundant I will. We are staying at POR 9-29 through 10-5 and our MK days are 9-30 and either 10-3,4,5. We are in the FP+ test and are doing FD. When i open the link in the original post I get the "select guest" screen and when I click on me and try to sign in i get a little window that has the fp+ logo and the message "Thank you for participating. Please try again later. If you continue to encounter this message, you can seek further assistance at the Lobby Concierge desk at your Walt Disney World resort or upon arrival at the Be Our Guest restaurant." Am I out of luck or is it just because the dates haven't been added that I will be there yet?

You are to early. No FP+ for BOG past September 28th yet.

I was able to make a BOG fastpass ressie and preordered our food through the link. All seemed okay until 2 days prior to the luncheon date of 8/14. I received the error about "thank you for participating etc" as mentioned by PP and could not update anything. We decided to go anyways and had a screen shot of our ressie time and order.

On the park day my MDX account crashed and I called IT for help. They helped me and when I asked specifically about the BOG ressie he said he could see my name etc at our checkin time. However, when we checked into the podium they did not have our name or order! I showed them the error message when I tried to login into the be our guest fastpass link. They let us into the fastpass line, saying we weren't the only ones that day that had issues. We had to reorder our food, although at checkin the CM mentioned that our order might be found with our Magic Band (it did not work). Also, after we ordered we did not get a rose as the CM explained they would find us with our magic band since we scanned it at the kiosk. However this did not work and we waited a long time for our food; they even had to retake our order from our receipt. We did receive free regular fast passes for our wait (almost 1 hr by the time we were done). Overall food was okay cupcakes fabulous but we probably will not do it again fastpass or not.

I do not know if our ressie disappeared because of my MDX account problem or if disney has caught on to people using the link without a formal invitation or some other problem. It seems others have had no issues without the formal invite? There were other issues that day with magic band entry to the park, as well as slow access through MDX at times ( or error message data corrupted?), and the magic band issue at BOG.

You are to early. No FP+ for BOG past September 28th yet.

Just checking...has anyone actually gotten a BOG FP+ for 9/27 or 9/28? It shows availability on the 25th & 26th for me, but nothing past that. Did I miss my chance or am I reading these "nothing past Sept. 28th" posts wrong?

txmommy34 said:
Just checking...has anyone actually gotten a BOG FP+ for 9/27 or 9/28? It shows availability on the 25th & 26th for me, but nothing past that. Did I miss my chance or am I reading these "nothing past Sept. 28th" posts wrong?

So sorry! You are right I keep typing 28th but it's 26th. Last day available right now September 26th. My bad!

Just got home today and we had no problem doing this on Wednesday. The only kink was that I forgot to make note of where to pick up our roses (City Hall or Mickey's Philharmagic are the places to go) and the first couple of CMs we asked had no idea what we were talking about. And checking in was a little slow--which I put down to the steep learning curve of the new technology. We had two orders and were chided for mixing up the (unmarked and identical) yellow roses! I enjoyed pre-ordering my meal, it made for a more relaxing dining experience. I would do it again and hope it is successful and expands to other restaurants.

Many thanks to the OP for sharing the link and to the DIS community for making me fairly confident that it would work for us.

Confused about the yellow roses I am reading about. Is there something I need to do other than shoe up at a podium with a screeshot of my fastpass order?

Confused about the yellow roses I am reading about. Is there something I need to do other than shoe up at a podium with a screeshot of my fastpass order?

I think they will give you a yellow rose when you check in at the podium - it's RFID enabled so they can deliver your food to wherever you're sitting!

Sorry if this question has already been asked. I am having difficulty logging on to the page. When we put our reservation numbers in it says 'Please ensure that the Reservation ID and names entered below match exactly with your Reservation details'. All details are correct as far as I know as we have checked in online and are participating in FP+ and MB.

Does anyone know what is wrong with the number etc?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter