BOG new test lunch res online?

I'm a little :confused:

We check in at Coronado Oct 2. ANd from my understanding, we should be able to get some FP+ access correct? :confused3

When I go in, and try, I get 'The selected date must be within at least one party members FP+ selection window. ANd in behind it is showing August dates. So... either I have it wrong and we have to wait until the week before we leave?

:cloud9: Either way, we are going to be in Disney in 32 days! :dance3:

I'm a little :confused:

We check in at Coronado Oct 2. ANd from my understanding, we should be able to get some FP+ access correct? :confused3

When I go in, and try, I get 'The selected date must be within at least one party members FP+ selection window. ANd in behind it is showing August dates. So... either I have it wrong and we have to wait until the week before we leave?

:cloud9: Either way, we are going to be in Disney in 32 days! :dance3:

October 2nd isn't 32 days until check in.....are you checking in somewhere else first?

October 2nd isn't 32 days until check in.....are you checking in somewhere else first?

lol Goes to show I should never listen to my husband, He had mentioned 32 days this morning. lol It's 40 days off.

Is it 30 days out for the FP? or just need to wait until I get my ME number?

lol Goes to show I should never listen to my husband, He had mentioned 32 days this morning. lol It's 40 days off.

Is it 30 days out for the FP? or just need to wait until I get my ME number?

Our MB options showed up at 40 days, our FP+ options showed up after that, but not by much since we're not to 30 days yet. Oh and BOG shows no availability for our dates yet.....but it did allow me to sign in.

I've skimmed this thread but it's pretty long, hopefully I can get a quick answer here!

We are doing a split stay - for the second part of my stay (checking into AKL oct 30), we are able to customize MB, not choose FP yet, but it looks like we can do a lunch ressie (no available times get but I can login, choose a date etc)

For the first part of our stay (10/26 at BCV), our reservation code says "guest already registered". Has anyone found a work-around to this? We are traveling with a party of 5 for the first 5 nights and we'd all like to go to BOG.

Thanks!!

I've skimmed this thread but it's pretty long, hopefully I can get a quick answer here!

We are doing a split stay - for the second part of my stay (checking into AKL oct 30), we are able to customize MB, not choose FP yet, but it looks like we can do a lunch ressie (no available times get but I can login, choose a date etc)

For the first part of our stay (10/26 at BCV), our reservation code says "guest already registered". Has anyone found a work-around to this? We are traveling with a party of 5 for the first 5 nights and we'd all like to go to BOG.

Thanks!!

Not sure where you are looking where it says guest already registered, but if it's on the BOG site I wouldn't yet be concerned with anything it says, as it does not appear to be loaded for October. Are you on MDE?

I have tried all the numbers I have (don't have MDE tags) and I get a message stating to make sure reservation ID and names entered below match exactly. We arrive 10/19, so am I too far out to try and make reservations? Has anyone else received this message? Thanks

This is the error I get, and I'm only 10 days out. I think that either my 1 night RO doesn't qualify, or the fact that the rooms are in my dd's name but my email, or my resort isn't included (AsMO), or I'm just not special enough to get a FastPast ADR for lunch at BOG. :rolleyes:

This is the error I get, and I'm only 10 days out. I think that either my 1 night RO doesn't qualify, or the fact that the rooms are in my dd's name but my email, or my resort isn't included (AsMO), or I'm just not special enough to get a FastPast ADR for lunch at BOG. :rolleyes:

Try creating a new account under a different email address. I did this and BOG lunch finally worked using my MB confirmation number. The site isn't populated with reservations past Sept 28th though yet as of this morning.

Not sure where you are looking where it says guest already registered, but if it's on the BOG site I wouldn't yet be concerned with anything it says, as it does not appear to be loaded for October. Are you on MDE?

Yes on the BOG website. The weird thing is that it works fine on the second half of my reservation, just not the first. Guess I'll wait until we can get our MB too!

cfw213 said:
Yes on the BOG website. The weird thing is that it works fine on the second half of my reservation, just not the first. Guess I'll wait until we can get our MB too!

Are you already signed up on the second half of your trip? They will only allow one BOG lunch ressie, even if you have 2 different reservations (split stay). You can only book a second ressie after you have been to the first (if there is still availability!).

I have a FP+ ressie for lunch and have already preordered. Does anyone know how early I can pick up the yellow rose at city hall? Can we pick it up as we enter the park instead of going back to it?

Do you have to be at one of the testing resorts to be able to get the bog fp?? Neither of our resorts are eligible. Sooooo disappointed.

danetter said:
I have a FP+ ressie for lunch and have already preordered. Does anyone know how early I can pick up the yellow rose at city hall? Can we pick it up as we enter the park instead of going back to it?

Sorry what's the yellow rose?

disneynanacat said:
Do you have to be at one of the testing resorts to be able to get the bog fp?? Neither of our resorts are eligible. Sooooo disappointed.

No you shouldn't have to be at a testing resort. When is your stay?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter