• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BOG new test lunch res online?

Did you try resetting your password ? I know that's not what it's telling you but give it a shot
I gave this option a shot after getting the lunch reservation to work...now all my other linked stuff is gone from MDE. here's hoping a call to IT can fix it as our magic bands arrive via UPS today. Staying at POR 9.15-9.21

Great info everyone!
Got my reservation for 9/20! So excited! :cheer2:

One question: Since I am solo, will I need to go get silverware, napkins, condiments, etc before I choose a seat? You know, since I won't have anyone to save my seat?

Or do they bring that kind of stuff to your table with your food?

Thanks for your help!

I was able to make a reservation for Sept 18th, we need to be there from 1.20pm to 1.35pm...but we are not part of the FP+ test and we are not going to have the MagicBands (we stay at ASMo).

So...is this still going to work for us ?
Are we going to be able to pay (ok, actually use DP credits) with the normal cards ?
I don't want to go there at 1:20pm and be told that we can't use our reservation and we have to make the normal line because we might not get in on time !
I guess this was probably answered on one of the previous 30 pages of this thread, but it's impossible to read all of them :confused3

Thanks!! :)

Great info everyone!
Got my reservation for 9/20! So excited! :cheer2:

One question: Since I am solo, will I need to go get silverware, napkins, condiments, etc before I choose a seat? You know, since I won't have anyone to save my seat?

Or do they bring that kind of stuff to your table with your food?

Thanks for your help!

Yes, you'll need to pick up silverware before choosing a seat. Shouldn't be a problem.

I was able to make a reservation for Sept 18th, we need to be there from 1.20pm to 1.35pm...but we are not part of the FP+ test and we are not going to have the MagicBands (we stay at ASMo).

So...is this still going to work for us ?
Are we going to be able to pay (ok, actually use DP credits) with the normal cards ?
I don't want to go there at 1:20pm and be told that we can't use our reservation and we have to make the normal line because we might not get in on time !
I guess this was probably answered on one of the previous 30 pages of this thread, but it's impossible to read all of them :confused3

Thanks!! :)

Just got back from WDW and like you we weren't part of the Fastpass+/MagicBands trial. We had no problem signing in and getting to the head of the line. I don't know about using the DP credits, but I remember a CM helping someone and asking if they were using DP credits, so I'm pretty sure it's doable.

Just got back from WDW and like you we weren't part of the Fastpass+/MagicBands trial. We had no problem signing in and getting to the head of the line. I don't know about using the DP credits, but I remember a CM helping someone and asking if they were using DP credits, so I'm pretty sure it's doable.

Thanks John!
I just read a few pages back that some other people also used it without being in the FP+ testing group.
That's great news!
I was able to change our arriving time to 12.25-12.40 so in the worst case scenario we have enough time to get in through the normal line.

I had tried previously to log in using my reservation number but it would not accept it. So yesterday, I had an idea to do the online check-in. After I did that "PRESTO!" I could get in. However, every single day I clicked on said "No Fastpasses available for this date try another day"!:crazy2:

It will not let me try another reservation number either for the following month. Any ideas?:confused3

Warning!

Ok, My checkin date is Oct. 19th, so I am at 60 days today. So I used the posted trick about your reservation number from the online checkin link. So went to the BOG, entered it and it worked! I was so happy, picked our party members, selected the date....then it said no FP available for those dates. So too early for this for Oct. So I canceled back out and logged out. Well, after that pixiedust: POOF, everything gone!

:faint::sad: Could no longer login to my disney account, it was like it did not exist! Tried everything, cleared cookies, tried different browser...the app etc. Nothing! I was freaking!

Had to call Disney IT and they fixed it and got it all back....may not have exactly mentioned what I was up to on the disney site :rolleyes: when it went kablooey :littleangel:

So word to the wise can cause serious problems if it does not work. Don't think I'll try this again, not worth losing all my ADR and reservation info in the MDE. Scared of it now :sad2: which I hate because I really want one for lunch.

I am going to say yes, when we checked in we were asked if we had pre-ordered and if we wanted to make any changes. If we had no changes, we went right in, if we wanted to make any changes we were then told we had to stand on the line to place an order.f

Edited to add that we did not stand on the end of the line that went out the door and were waiting to actually get in but the line that was started for those with fp+ and hand not ordered yet.

Did you receive a confirmation number? Did the BOG lunch show up on your reservations page with your other FastPasses or your ADRs?

I just snagged a dinner reservation for BoG on 9/1, so I am going to cancel my FP lunch booking for the same day...I am beyond excited.

Did you receive a confirmation number? Did the BOG lunch show up on your reservations page with your other FastPasses or your ADRs?

Nope, we just showed up and gave our name. I did the first one via the link here and the 2nd one via an email we received. I could not make the 2nd reservation till after the date of the first one was passed.

question I got through and did not receive a conformation number how do I know if it went through it is not showing up on my page.

question I got through and did not receive a conformation number how do I know if it went through it is not showing up on my page.

I got a confirmation page, not a number. So I printed out the page..

My family and I are staying in two rooms at pop and we have t.wo reservation numbers if we book diff.rent times can we sit together.

My family and I are staying in two rooms at pop and we have t.wo reservation numbers if we book diff.rent times can we sit together.

Yes, we had two room reservations and two separate FP+ bookings. We walked up the podium together at our overlapping time and checked in together. We went inside the castle and each confirmed our pre-ordered meals, paid and went to find seats together. The only thing that was a bit odd was the food did not come out all at once - two separate people came with our orders about 5 minutes apart. Not a big deal, but just FYI.

My daughter and I are going in October. Would love to eat there for lunch. Can we just walk up and wait in line? What are the hours for lunch?

My daughter and I are going in October. Would love to eat there for lunch. Can we just walk up and wait in line? What are the hours for lunch?

Yes you can just wait in line. I believe people start lining up around 10:30am and they stop allowing you to line up for lunch at 2pm. :goodvibes

Made my BOG reservation today for Sept. 19th. Did it with fastpass plus. I've been trying to get a reservation for 9 months. Lunch will due. Food will come straight to table.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter