BOG for Lunch

I have seen pictures and the line looks very very long, like this picture I saw this morning: http://twitter.com/wdwmagic/status/274187503550988288/photo/1

I am curious, is this what your lines looked like? Because if I saw this line I would probably keep walking. But if this line is 15-20 minutes, it might be worth it. Thanks.

Yes, this is exactly what the line looked like when we started waiting, but for us don't think it was very densely packed because we got in after only 15min. (less than what others have stated). The CM kept saying to fill in places, but we were still pretty loosely in. But, to me, even 25 min. wouldn't have been a bad wait time. The braised pork was *so* good ::yes::

We ate there a couple of weeks ago. We arrived at 10:50am and there was a short line but they had already started to let people in. I would say the whole line and ordering process took about 15 minutes. Most of the wait came from the guests trying to figure out the ordering kiosks. It was actually pretty hectic and kinda stressful....for both the CMs and the guests. Once we sat down it was a short wait for our food and it is pretty cool how they know where you sit and bring your food to you.

The food was just OK. It's nice to have another lunch CS at MK. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter