BOG fastpass lunch is up for February!!!!!

Disney has been running updates on their systems this weekend. The Disney Vacation Club website has been off line all weekend.

Originally Posted by cathicool View Post
I am still having this issue today as well.....any one else????

Quote:
Originally Posted by surpriseby5 View Post
I am having similar issue today... very frustrating! I made a reservation and tried to get on today to tweak our order a bit and all I get is "invalid email or password". Do you think my reservation is still there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathicool View Post
YES! I am having the same problem!

I called Disney and they said they had no idea there was an issue. I called tech support and had the technician try to go and create a BOG fastpass+, but she couldn't do it either-got the same "invalid" notice. So she thinks there is an issue with the system (not just my account). Of course, now that I read that others are having this issue, I feel a bit better to know it's not just my account that was singled out. I did not print out or screen shot anything, so I am ultra-concerned about our lunch ressies as well.

anyone else STILL having this issue today????

anyone else STILL having this issue today????

Yes!! Still happening since last Thursday. Called tech support and although nice, they said they could not help with our "invalid email or password" error message. I've gone back and tried changing passwords, again using other accounts, web browsers, etc etc etc.......still no luck.

I'm beyond frustrated. I'd like to say I can give up, but I know I'll probably continue to try to login daily until our trip.

It's especially strange that anyone who is traveling with us on the reservation has the same issue - I'm starting to wonder if they've blocked our reservations from access for some reason.

Cathicool,

By any chance are you a DVC member who hasn't paid their dues yet? I am and I'm wondering if that has something to do with why the BOG FP site starting giving me errors regarding my reservation on 1/16 - the day after the "official" dues due date.

I have my gift cards and am ready to call MS tomorrow, so I'm anxious to try the BOG login again shortly after......

If you choose the option to pre-order your food, can you "customize" your order at all? I have a picky eater who will eat several of the sandwiches, if we can leave the sauce/mayo off of them. If I can put to leave that off when we pre-order (assuming we can get a FP, we go in March), then we will do that. If not, then we'll just choose the arrival option and order when we get there.

TIA!!

If you choose the option to pre-order your food, can you "customize" your order at all? I have a picky eater who will eat several of the sandwiches, if we can leave the sauce/mayo off of them. If I can put to leave that off when we pre-order (assuming we can get a FP, we go in March), then we will do that. If not, then we'll just choose the arrival option and order when we get there. TIA!!
No, you can't customize orders unfortunately. So, when/ if you get a FP+ you'll just want to do the expedited arrival and order at a kiosk instead of doing straight to table.

No, you can't customize orders unfortunately. So, when/ if you get a FP+ you'll just want to do the expedited arrival and order at a kiosk instead of doing straight to table.

Thank you--we'll choose expedited arrival, then, if we're able to get one. :)

Yes!! Still happening since last Thursday. Called tech support and although nice, they said they could not help with our "invalid email or password" error message. I've gone back and tried changing passwords, again using other accounts, web browsers, etc etc etc.......still no luck.

I'm beyond frustrated. I'd like to say I can give up, but I know I'll probably continue to try to login daily until our trip.

It's especially strange that anyone who is traveling with us on the reservation has the same issue - I'm starting to wonder if they've blocked our reservations from access for some reason.

Cathicool,

By any chance are you a DVC member who hasn't paid their dues yet? I am and I'm wondering if that has something to do with why the BOG FP site starting giving me errors regarding my reservation on 1/16 - the day after the "official" dues due date.

I have my gift cards and am ready to call MS tomorrow, so I'm anxious to try the BOG login again shortly after......

HMMMM.....that is very interesting! I called tech support again last night and they could not get me into the site; still getting the same "invalid" message for my account and my husband's. I DO have DVC and had not paid the fees- was waiting until closer to 2/15, but....I just paid them 2 mins ago, hoping you are correct and perhaps that is what is blocking the BOG site. I have not been able to get in since 1/16, also. It's sooooo frustrating!

Question, and I'm sorry if it's already been asked and answered....we are doing a split stay and will be there a total of 9 nights. When I go to make the FP+ reservation, it only shows me the first 7 days as an option and I want to make it on the 8th day, Anyway to do that?

HMMMM.....that is very interesting! I called tech support again last night and they could not get me into the site; still getting the same "invalid" message for my account and my husband's. I DO have DVC and had not paid the fees- was waiting until closer to 2/15, but....I just paid them 2 mins ago, hoping you are correct and perhaps that is what is blocking the BOG site. I have not been able to get in since 1/16, also. It's sooooo frustrating!

I share your frustration!!!!!!!

I paid yesterday also and, like you, still no luck with BOG FP. I thought there may have been a correlation between the DVC reservation not being recognized since the "invalid" messages magically started on the 16th - including for my non-DVC family staying with us.

I may try to add yet another email account & see if I get some magic today - fingers crossed, because my trick bag is empty if this doesn't work!

Does anyone know, is this like the attraction FPs in that all members of your party must have one to participate? My sister lives in Orlando and has a "spouse pass," so I can't book/share any of our FP selections with her. If we get lunch FPs, will she be able to come and eat with us (usually you can "sneak" additions onto ADRs by just showing up and letting them know you have more people) - or should we just plan to wait in line?

If you choose the option to pre-order your food, can you "customize" your order at all? I have a picky eater who will eat several of the sandwiches, if we can leave the sauce/mayo off of them. If I can put to leave that off when we pre-order (assuming we can get a FP, we go in March), then we will do that. If not, then we'll just choose the arrival option and order when we get there.

TIA!!

yes, you can customize your order. Place the order in your tally and then click in the pencil icon to the left of it. I had to remove the horseradish sauce from my son's sandwich. You can do this when it prompts you to modify your order.
Hope this helps.
Also, beware when you do this. It shows the calorie content of the food.Yikes:eek:

yes, you can customize your order. Place the order in your tally and then click in the pencil icon to the left of it. I had to remove the horseradish sauce from my son's sandwich. You can do this when it prompts you to modify your order.
Hope this helps.
Also, beware when you do this. It shows the calorie content of the food.Yikes:eek:

Oh good! Thank you--I will definitely watch for the pencil icon! :wave2:

Question, and I'm sorry if it's already been asked and answered....we are doing a split stay and will be there a total of 9 nights. When I go to make the FP+ reservation, it only shows me the first 7 days as an option and I want to make it on the 8th day, Anyway to do that?

Does anyone know a way around this? We are doing a split stay and I can't make a FP because it's on the 8th day. I tried signing in with a different email and the reservation number of the hotel on the 8th day but it still only gave me the first 7 days:confused3

Does anyone know a way around this? We are doing a split stay and I can't make a FP because it's on the 8th day. I tried signing in with a different email and the reservation number of the hotel on the 8th day but it still only gave me the first 7 days:confused3

There is not a way around it, the system only let's you schedule in advance for the first 7 days of your vacation.

The good news is once you get there each day will be added as a day passes and you can schedule a FP for lunch then if anything is available.

I had to change my plans around in order to be able to schedule a FP for lunch.

Because I also wanted it on my 8th day now it will be on my 6th right in range.

I hope this helps.

Good Luck!

Sounds like others are having the same problem. I made a fp for lunch, and I did print a confirmation. But, now I can't log in, invalid email or password. I was going to order our food. So, do you think our fp is still in there?

Sounds like others are having the same problem. I made a fp for lunch, and I did print a confirmation. But, now I can't log in, invalid email or password. I was going to order our food. So, do you think our fp is still in there?

I would just bring the print out, you are probably fine and can order the food when you get there.

Any update on this? I used to be able to log in, and now I too am getting the password error

nope....

I paid the fees, but it didn't help. I called tech support 2x more and they said they have nothing to do with the FP+ for BOG. They gave me BOG's email....so I sent the email and now I'm on day 4 with no response.

Not only do I get the error, but my husband gets the same error. My husband only has 1 account (acc'd to tech support), but I still can't get back into the site.

I have no idea if either FP+ ressie that I made are still valid. I really don't know what to do next!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter