BOG fastpass lunch is up for February!!!!!

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Idreamofmickey, Jan 13, 2014.

1. taterheads

taterheads Mouseketeer

You don't have to choose ahead. There are 2 options. You can order ahead and go straight to table or order upon arrival at a kiosk. ;)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. roseandcrownfan

roseandcrownfan Earning My Ears

That is so weird because I have every day of my stay available EXCEPT 2/28, which is, of course, the day I want the reservation.

4. augusta

augusta Earning My Ears

Do you have Fastpasses at the lunch times that may, in the computer's mind prevent you from having time to eat?
    I do have fastpasses but left a space from 11-1 to allow time to stand in line if I had to at Be Our Guest.

5. roseandcrownfan

roseandcrownfan Earning My Ears

No, I don't have any Fastpasses set up for that day. Weird. I made the reservation for 2/25 instead. I'd rather have the 28th, but the 25th will work.

6. AuroraRora

AuroraRora Princess

We got the 5th, woooot!

7. yooperfan

yooperfan Hi HO, hi ho, it's off to work we go

Those that are making FP+ BOG ressies, are you also booked for BOG for dinner anytime during your stay, or are you doing the QS because you want to see the place? Is the QS there popular because of the food or the location?

8. adc

adc Mouseketeer

I've got lunch and dinner scheduled.

9. kalliyan1

kalliyan1 DIS Veteran

The 28th is still available for me....as of this morning with lots of times to choose from:confused3

10. RatherB@Disney

RatherB@Disney Nothing says Mother's love like a giant robotic pl

Is anyone else having problems logging in to the BOG lunch site today? My first several attempts yielded an "invalid email or password" message - which I checked & re-entered many times, so not my mistake. Then I created new account with new email and received error message to try again later or speak to concierge upon checkin.

Ugh! I was able to login for the past several days, but it never showed February availability for me. Tried again today & now new issues......any advice would be appreciated!

11. magpomom

magpomom Mouseketeer

I'm having the same problem accessing the site. I have a reservation for next Friday, and wanted to confirm it and take a screen shot because I don't have a confirmation email, a reservation number, nothing on MDE, nothing to prove I actually made a reservation. And now I can't get on the site. I'm starting to wonder if I imagined the whole thing! ;)

12. TerryGriffin

TerryGriffin Mouseketeer

Mine keeps saying "please ensure that the reservation id and names entered below match exactly with your reservation details". :(((

I'm using the # linked with the app. Helppppppp!!!

13. CanadianPaco

CanadianPaco I miss my tags!

Come on MARCH:surfweb:

14. hmd3

hmd3 Earning My Ears

Those that are making February FP+ selections did you receive an email? I'm trying to make one for Feb 1st but it is telling me no availability :(

15. hmd3

hmd3 Earning My Ears

nevermind.. I was able to get the 6th instead! I have to change a few things around but I'll take it!!! WHOOP!

16. hmd3

hmd3 Earning My Ears

sorry me again... so I was able to book FP+ on 2/6 for lunch... what happens to my other FP selections.. how do I know which one it will eliminate? will it ever show in MDE on my Itinerary?

17. AlohaAnnie

AlohaAnnie DIS Veteran

BOG Lunch FP doesn't communicate with MDE, so you can keep all your other FPP selections on MDE. And it will not show up, so take a screen shot or print out the BOG lunch reservation for your records.

18. keahgirl8

keahgirl8 DIS Veteran

I was given every day of my trip until the 26th! I still have 2 days left after that. Odd?

19. AlohaAnnie

AlohaAnnie DIS Veteran

BOG lunch FP was set up as a test and only takes the first 7 days of your trip. It is currently the only counter service restaurant doing this.

20. fantasycloud

fantasycloud Earning My Ears

Oh thank you! I was going crazy wondering why Feb wouldn't show up for me. To bad, I wanted this res in my second week. Oh well at least I understand now :)

21. jessanic

jessanic Earning My Ears

The 7 day thing is helpful! I kept wondering why 2/28 wasn't showing up as an option for us, which is of course the day we wanted it but technically the 8th day of our trip since we check in to our resort the preceding Friday. When we arrive at the resort, does anybody know if we'll be able to add it on then or are we just out of luck?