BOG breakfast rumor

I would love TS, I would possibly book our last day before we fly out, what a nice way to end the trip, but wouldn't add a park day to my ticket with out a reservation.

I haven't been able to find anything about a breakfast menu yet, but I would assume it will be CS like lunch. The main purpose of opening it up for breakfast is to meet demand, and they can get more people in there if it's a CS meal versus TS.

Boo, such a shame they aren't taking advantage of what an amazing TS place BOG could be and are making it mostly CS:sad2: Would have love to have had a CM like others have suggested in the morning.

Maybe they could just have Belle and the Beast available for pictures at the end....similar to where just the Beast is now. But then why wouldn't they do that for all the meals? I suppose because she is at Enchanted Tales with Belle, and she can't be in two places at once....would raise a few questions!

I hope it begins February 25th - that's our MK day. Would love to get in for an early breakfast. The nieces would love it even more if characters were there.

With the 2 hour time slot that had been allocated for breakfast (at least from what we've preliminarily seen), making it a character meal would be very difficult. However, I agree that they could at least have Beast ( and maybe Belle?) available for a photo op either before or after your meal?? Either way, will be nice to have another TS breakfast option in MK, and will hopefully help spread out the demand for BOG. With a rumored Feb. start date, I was thinking they'd open up ressies after the first of the year, but nothing yet....

I cannot figure out why all the meals there wouldn't be TS. I know the must have a good reason for having made lunch CS but I don't get it.

The lunch volume probably justifies it.

The lunch volume MORE than justifies it, the wait to get in there for CS is overwhelming, additionally the TS at BOG is pretty time consuming because you are queued up to meet the Beast at the end of your meal.

If that's true and they make more money with it QS, why isn't dinner QS too? I'm not understanding. I'm sure it would be just as popular then.

If that's true and they make more money with it QS, why isn't dinner QS too? I'm not understanding. I'm sure it would be just as popular then.

Best guess? They needed another TS location in MK more than they needed another CS. When configuring ADRs, I only really consider BOG. Then I usually slide over to Contemporary, Polynesian, or Floridan.

Also people tend to favor dinner and character breakfasts for TS ADRs. Lunch favors CS. Again, IMHO.

Not as familiar with Disney World as you may be since I have only been there once in the past few years and most of what I know is from reading and what not but aren't QS and CS essentially the same? Just that CS has tables you can crash at? Could be totally off on this but just my understanding of things.

--ignore me just re-read your comment---

Not as familiar with Disney World as you may be since I have only been there once in the past few years and most of what I know is from reading and what not but aren't QS and CS essentially the same? Just that CS has tables you can crash at? Could be totally off on this but just my understanding of things. --ignore me just re-read your comment---
Yes, QS and CS are the same. BOG is QS/CS for lunch and then TS for dinner. It appears breakfast is going to be TS as well.

I spoke with a CM today about my March trip. He said he had heard the "rumors" also that BOG would start serving breakfast, he said they had not had any dates released yet for breakfast but that it would be QS. I was hoping for TS, but at this point would take anything I can get!!

I had a dinner reservation for 1/8 but had to move our trip back a day for my sons regional powerlifting meet, I have been trying everyday for a month to get something else while we are there.

I am going to keep trying, waiting:rolleyes1 and hoping.pixiedust:

I spoke with a CM today about my March trip. He said he had heard the "rumors" also that BOG would start serving breakfast, he said they had not had any dates released yet for breakfast but that it would be QS. I was hoping for TS, but at this point would take anything I can get!! I had a dinner reservation for 1/8 but had to move our trip back a day for my sons regional powerlifting meet, I have been trying everyday for a month to get something else while we are there. I am going to keep trying, waiting:rolleyes1 and hoping.pixiedust:
Thank you for the info, but just want to warn you that CMs are often the last to know, so just take his comments with a grain of salt. They would not be loading times into the ADR system for breakfast if it was going to be QS.....

With the 2 hour time slot that had been allocated for breakfast (at least from what we've preliminarily seen), making it a character meal would be very difficult. However, I agree that they could at least have Beast ( and maybe Belle?) available for a photo op either before or after your meal?? Either way, will be nice to have another TS breakfast option in MK, and will hopefully help spread out the demand for BOG. With a rumored Feb. start date, I was thinking they'd open up ressies after the first of the year, but nothing yet....

What about a group photo after the meal? Beast, Belle. Mrs. Potts, Chip, Lumiere, Cogsworth, even Gaston. That would be a great photo op!

If it's going to be a CS and open at 8am, it sounds like it's going to be a FP only thing again. Because how else would they monitor people coming in early to the park? I wonder if that will only be for on-site guests too? Probably. I would have preferred a Table Service.

If it's going to be a CS and open at 8am, it sounds like it's going to be a FP only thing again. Because how else would they monitor people coming in early to the park? I wonder if that will only be for on-site guests too? Probably. I would have preferred a Table Service.

QS doesn't make senses at all. The parks don't really have any QS breakfast outside of bakery type stuff. QS breakfast is almost the same everywhere so not a big inncentive to wait longer to eat the same thing. Day guests don't really eat breakfast in the park.

Table service would make alot more sense.

QS doesn't make senses at all. The parks don't really have any QS breakfast outside of bakery type stuff. QS breakfast is almost the same everywhere so not a big inncentive to wait longer to eat the same thing. Day guests don't really eat breakfast in the park. Table service would make alot more sense.

Agreed, TS would make more sense.

QS doesn't make senses at all. The parks don't really have any QS breakfast outside of bakery type stuff. QS breakfast is almost the same everywhere so not a big inncentive to wait longer to eat the same thing. Day guests don't really eat breakfast in the park.

Table service would make alot more sense.

TS makes more sense in general, but (logistically) squeezing in a less-than-three-hour TS before an 11 a.m. start of CS lunch doesn't sound very feasible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter