BOG breakfast rumor

sssgrandma

Earning My Ears
I recently saw on another Disney planning site a rumor that BOG would start offering breakfast in February or March. Has anyone else heard anything about this?

I recently saw on another Disney planning site a rumor that BOG would start offering breakfast in February or March. Has anyone else heard anything about this?

I've heard something as well. Not around the timeframe, but that breakfast could be coming.

The DIS broke this rumor a couple weeks ago. Not much has been said except February or March 2015.

I really hope it's true, more meals per day means better chance I could get us in there! I don't care what we eat, I just want to see it! There is a lot they could do with a character breakfast, Belle, Beast, Mrs. Potts, etc., but even if they don't, I hope this happens! :hyper:

There is a lot they could do with a character breakfast, Belle, Beast, Mrs. Potts, etc., but even if they don't, I hope this happens! :hyper:

I think that's a great idea, and should be a no-brainer for Disney.

BOG is in desperate need of a character meal. Breakfast would be perfect!

I don't understand why they didn't put the princess breakfast at BOG when the castle undergoes it's rehab. It would make more sense than Citricos since it's still in the MK.

I don't understand why they didn't put the princess breakfast at BOG when the castle undergoes it's rehab. It would make more sense than Citricos since it's still in the MK.
Because the place is booked 180 days from now where I don't think criticos is

I think the problem might be more related to lunch. BOG is quick service for lunch. They would have to change that to regular dining and there would be a lot of upset people.

Just reported on wdwmagic.com breakfast is happening and operating hours have started to show up for march.

Just reported on wdwmagic.com breakfast is happening and operating hours have started to show up for march.

:hyper::hyper::hyper: That is AWESOME! I was really worried we wouldn't get in, and now the odds just went up! This is the only restaurant in all of WDW that is a must do for me. I just want to see it one time.

:cool1::banana::cool1::banana:

Has there been any indication if it will be TS or CS?

I haven't been able to find anything about a breakfast menu yet, but I would assume it will be CS like lunch. The main purpose of opening it up for breakfast is to meet demand, and they can get more people in there if it's a CS meal versus TS.

Just read that Be Our Guest is supposed to start serving breakfast February 25th 2015.

I haven't heard but most likely not
At first I thought not too, but having given it some thought, I bet it will be, if not immediately then within a year. Every other in-park table service breakfast that I can think of is a character breakfast, so it's a formula that definitely works for lots of reasons. And a BOG character breakfast would certainly be MUST-do for us, and I think it would be for most,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter