Bobbie & David'sTR & PICTS!~02/03/08~WP,Italy Isola NEW UPDATES 05/27 new updates!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just caught up bobbie! i'm sorry they couldn't put your cake topper on, but it looked cool next to the cake, kind of like it was flying around a big building! did you pick the linens for your tablecloths? i really like how your gel candles looked, some of them don't look that nice, yours looked great!

thanks i just used the plain white standard linens , laura kidd did a great job on the candles!! Hopefully your sister will get her also

Awesome pics!!! Looks like you had a great time!!
we did thank you soo much!!

Do you have any close ups of the gel candles on your reception tables?
i am looking, but not yet, im still waiting on more friends picts, and the ones fr randy, but i will get one up if i get one!!

Bobbie your reception looks amazing! I love the fireworks!!
thank you, it has always been me and df favorite things at disney!!

Just caught up and everything looks so wonderful. Thank you for sharing all of the pictures! Your reception looked really awesome and I loved your cake topper too :)
thank you

your wedding looked beautifull!!!
and I LOVE your dress,
whos the designer?
Thank you, it was fr PRIVATE LABEL BY G

Your reception looked like so much fun!! I love it!!Awesome pictures of the fireworks.
WE Had a great time! thank you, my friends stacey took all the great picts of the fireworks im so glad they came out!

Thanks for the info about your tiara, hair and make up. I will definately have to look into them for doing my hair and makeup. One more quick question about the hidden Mickey's on your veil. How did you put them on. I have read things about heat application and was wondering if you used this. Also, not sure if I asked you this or not but how did you decide where to put the crystals? Did you lay the whole veil out flat and then measure to put them on?

Love reading this and looking forward to more.

Linda

i went to the craft store and got gemtack its a glue to put beading on stuff, i put some glue on a plate then dipped the back of the crystals in it, and then just place them on veil, pushed down a bit with my hand behind it so it wouldn't stick to table, i didn't measure, i did the trim then just started casually placing them, so it didn't look so organized, just made sure not big open spaces, don't use the heat it will melt the veil, trust me!!
the mickey i just made out of 3 crystals and did them on the edges,
my veil was 2 tier, the top tier i did in auroura borealis cyrstals, the bottom in clear crystal, make sure all flatback crystals, and get the biggest ones you can find! it makes it easier!, if you have a bead store go there you can usually get more crystals for cheaper there than the craft stores! only use swarovski, also they sparkle the most!!

thank you soo much! i was hoping it would :cool1: i just wish the hidden mickeys on the veil showed up better in picts, but my family said they could see them at the alter!!

Really? I can't tell, now I WANT to see them in the veil!

Your reception looked like it was spectacular!!! what an excellent choice of venue

Thanks so much for the recommendation on how to put the crystals on the veil. Your veil came out great and you can definately see the sparkle in some of the shots. I might get an inexpensive one to experiement on.

Linda

Bobbie,

I just read through your PJ and your TR. Congrats. You look beautiful. Can't wait to read more and see more photos. Everything looks absolutely beautiful.

Thanks so much for the recommendation on how to put the crystals on the veil. Your veil came out great and you can definately see the sparkle in some of the shots. I might get an inexpensive one to experiement on.

I BOUGHT MINE AT CRAFT STORE JOANN FABRICS FOR LIKE $15.00 :woohoo:

Bobbie,

I just read through your PJ and your TR. Congrats. You look beautiful. Can't wait to read more and see more photos. Everything looks absolutely beautiful.

THANK YOU SOO MUCH, BEST WISHES FOR YOU!!

HERE ARE THE PICTS FR THE GARTER REMOVAL DONE TOTHEME SONG FR MISSION IMPOSSIBLE
DavesWedding118.jpg

DavesWedding119.jpg

DavesWedding120.jpg

YES I WAS BAREFOOTED, THOSE SHOES CAME OFF ABOUT 1HR INTO RECEPTION, WHAT CAN I SAY I AM TRUE FLORIDA GIRL, I NEVER WEAR SHOES! BUT LOVE TO BUY THEM!!!
DavesWedding121.jpg

I HAD 2 GARTERS ONE TO THROW, THEN A FRIEND MADE ME ONE THAT I HAVE TO KEEP, IT HAS LIL, REBEL (CONFEDERATE FLAGS ) ALL OVER IT, BEFORE PEOPLE START FREAKING OUT ITS NOT RACIST, ITS A TRUE PART OF SOUTHERN HERITAGE! I AM VERY PROUD TO BE A SOUTHERN, (EVEN THOUGH I MARRIED A YANKEE) THANT WAS PART OF THE JOKE W/GARTER SO HE WOULD HAVE THAT SOUTHERN FLAG IN HIS MOUTH!!!
DavesWedding123.jpg

DavesWedding124.jpg

we decided to ride back to the resort on the bus w/all of our guests after the reception plus it saved money not having a limo that long!
we had alot of fun, once i figured out how to get on the bus and down the aisle w/my dress
bus.jpg

note the pink cell phone in my mouth

here we are coming back in the wilderness lodge
DavesWedding125.jpg

note still bare feet
DavesWedding127.jpg

DavesWedding128.jpg

the inside of the wilderness lodge its so beautiful
DavesWedding130.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter