Bobbie & David'sTR & PICTS!~02/03/08~WP,Italy Isola NEW UPDATES 05/27 new updates!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAKE CUTTING TIME

WE CUT THE CAKE TO THE OLD 50'S SONG "SUGAR SUGAR"

THE CAKE WAS 3 LAYERS, BOTTOM AND TOP, ALMOND W/BAILEYS FILLING YUMMO! VERY GOOD, THE MIDDLE WAS WHITEW/BUTTERCREAM IT WAS OK, I SHOULD HAVE DONE THE WHOLE CAKE THE SAME AS TOP AND BOTTOM THAT WAS THE BEST!

HERES THE PICT OF US MAKING THE INITIAL CUT
DavesWedding096.jpg

TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO CUT THROUGH THAT FONDANT
DavesWedding098.jpg

DavesWedding099.jpg

LISTENING TO SOMEONE:confused3

AWE THE SMILING HAPPY COUPLE!:hug:

DavesWedding097.jpg

Wonderful report and wonderful photos. I have seen other photos of the glass cylinders with the candles in them and yours are just beautiful. I am having my floral phone planning meeting this Friday afternoon and I am making copies of all things I like and emailing it to them. Your alter and table candles are definately going to them.

I also love your tiara and was wondering where you got it. It is just beautiful and has the right amount of sparkle. I also love the way you had your hair done. I am also looking for an updo like that where I can put the veil on the bottom. I love the way yours looks. Something else I will have to make a copy of to be bring to my hair person (I am not sure who I am using yet).

I didn't realize the Lenox plane was so large but it looks great next to your cake and really says the most about the two of you. My DF and I love to take car trips. I should look to see if Lenox has one with Mickey and Minnie in a car. They have a cute one of Mickey and Minnie in the teacups ride but I am sorry to say I have never been on that ride.

Looking forward to reading more and definately more photos.

Linda

TIME TO EAT SOME CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!
WE AGREED TO BE GOOD, BUT I COULDN'T RESIST THAT LITTLE BIT ON HIS NOSE!!
DavesWedding100.jpg

THEN THE SWEET KISS
DavesWedding101.jpg

I WAS JUST GONNA LICK THE ICING OFF MY FINGERS BUT SOMEONE GAVE ME A NAPKIN SO I FIGURED I'D BE SORTA POLITE
DavesWedding102.jpg

Wonderful report and wonderful photos. I have seen other photos of the glass cylinders with the candles in them and yours are just beautiful. I am having my floral phone planning meeting this Friday afternoon and I am making copies of all things I like and emailing it to them. Your alter and table candles are definately going to them.

I also love your tiara and was wondering where you got it. It is just beautiful and has the right amount of sparkle. I also love the way you had your hair done. I am also looking for an updo like that where I can put the veil on the bottom. I love the way yours looks. Something else I will have to make a copy of to be bring to my hair person (I am not sure who I am using yet).

I didn't realize the Lenox plane was so large but it looks great next to your cake and really says the most about the two of you. My DF and I love to take car trips. I should look to see if Lenox has one with Mickey and Minnie in a car. They have a cute one iof Mickey and Minnie n the teacups ride but I am sorry to say I have never been on that ride.

Looking forward to reading more and definately more photos.

Linda

THANK YOU SO MUCH, LAURA KIDD FR DISNEY FLORAL DID A GREAT JOB! I GOT THE TIARA FR A LOCAL BRIDAL STORE HERE IN WEST PALM, FUNNY THING IWALKED IN AND SAW IT ON A MANNEQUIN, AND LOVED IT, SHE SAID THAT WAS HER ONLY ONE, AND IT WAS BROKE, BUT SHE WOULD ORDER ME ONE, WELL I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT WHERE IT WAS BROKE, I GUESS A PIECE ON THE BOTTOM (THATS IN YOUR HAIR) WAS MISSING, I ASKED IF SHE WOULD SELL ME IT ANYWAY, SHE SAID WELL I CAN'T SELL IT AT FULL PRICE, SO HOW ABOUT HALF I SAID DEAL!!! I NEVER COULD TELL!!!
I USED ANA FR BEAUTE SPECIAL FOR MY HAIR SHE WAS GREAT AND ONLY $65 FOR HAIR $50 FOR MAKEUP
I FOUND MY TOPPER ON EBAY FOR CHEAPER THAN LENOX HAD IT! AND IT WAS NEW!

Great TR.....Everything was beautiful! What a wonderful and memorable place to have a reception!!!

May I ask, what was the weather like? Was it chilly? I'm still in the beginning stages of planning my wedding and we are hoping to get married around this time of year (next year). I'm just concerned that the weather may be too cold for my South Florida guests if we decide to to have a dessert party.

I love the topper! Too bad it couldnt be on top-cute anyway! Everything looked great! Such a pretty location to have your reception!!!

they are beautiful pictures- everything looks wonderful. It looks truly magical- what wonderful memories you have for a lifetime! congrats.

Great TR.....Everything was beautiful! What a wonderful and memorable place to have a reception!!!

May I ask, what was the weather like? Was it chilly? I'm still in the beginning stages of planning my wedding and we are hoping to get married around this time of year (next year). I'm just concerned that the weather may be too cold for my South Florida guests if we decide to to have a dessert party.

IT WAS COOL THE FIRST NIGHT BUT WARMED UP BY THE WEDDING IT WAS PROBABLY AROUND 70 DEGREES, PERSONALLY THATS VERY WARM FOR THIS TIME OF YEAR HERE, LAST YEAR AT THIS TIME,WE WENT TO DAYTONA FOR THE RACE, AND WERE BUNDLED UP AND FREEZING, SO YOU NEVER KNOW, THIS IS FLORIDA IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WEATHER WAIT 10 MINUTES IT'LL CHANGE!

they are beautiful pictures- everything looks wonderful. It looks truly magical- what wonderful memories you have for a lifetime! congrats.

THANK YOU, IT WAS VERY MAGICAL, IT JUST WENT BY TOO FAST I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE VIDEO TO SEE EVERYTHING AGAIN AND WHAT WE MISSED! IT WAS TRUELY MORE THAN I EXPECTED!!:lovestruc :cloud9:

Bobbie -- everything looks just exquisitely beautiful! You are such a gorgeous bride and David looks so happy and proud that you are his! :lovestruc The pictures of your first dance are so sweet, too. Thank you for sharing! :hug:

Bobbie -- everything looks just exquisitely beautiful! You are such a gorgeous bride and David looks so happy and proud that you are his! :lovestruc The pictures of your first dance are so sweet, too. Thank you for sharing! :hug:

THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU'RE SO SWEET!

just caught up bobbie! i'm sorry they couldn't put your cake topper on, but it looked cool next to the cake, kind of like it was flying around a big building! did you pick the linens for your tablecloths? i really like how your gel candles looked, some of them don't look that nice, yours looked great!

Awesome pics!!! Looks like you had a great time!!

Do you have any close ups of the gel candles on your reception tables?

Thanks for the info about your tiara, hair and make up. I will definately have to look into them for doing my hair and makeup. One more quick question about the hidden Mickey's on your veil. How did you put them on. I have read things about heat application and was wondering if you used this. Also, not sure if I asked you this or not but how did you decide where to put the crystals? Did you lay the whole veil out flat and then measure to put them on?

Love reading this and looking forward to more.

Linda

Just caught up and everything looks so wonderful. Thank you for sharing all of the pictures! Your reception looked really awesome and I loved your cake topper too :)

Your reception looked like so much fun!! I love it!!Awesome pictures of the fireworks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter