Boardwalk Question

Jessfrogger88

Mouseketeer
Are there fun things to do at the Boardwalk besides just eating? I am not staying at the hotel, just thinking of going there to check it out on a date.

I enjoyed walking the Boardwalk. There are a copule of decent places to get food and/or a drink. The atmoshpere is great. There are often street entertainers as well.

I LOVE the Boardwalk area. I'll go to Jellyrolls, listen to the barbershop quartet, watch Illuminations from the bridge, look at all of the resorts, and just relax. I find that whole area a lot of fun, relaxing, and romantic.

We have stayed at the Boardwalk Villas and other resorts and love hanging out on the Boardwalk at night. Even if we are staying at another resort, we will often go over to the Boardwalk just to hang out for the evening. We have found that the entertainers are fantastic and rotate often enough to keep it very enjoyable. It's just a great place to hang and enjoy the scenery and people watch.

On a date, huh? There's a lot to do at the Boardwalk as others have mentioned. You can rent a surrey bike for a couple trips around Crescent Lake. Expand your mind to the other Epcot resorts. The nice white beach over at the Yacht and Beach Clubs. The Swan has a few hammocks near their quiet pool. If it's not that serious, go over to Fantasia Miniature Golf for a round or two.

My in-laws actually spent almost a full days in this area without going into Epcot. And we weren't staying onsite either.

The sights and sounds of the Epcot Resort area are great.Walk into the different resorts,look at their pools etc,maybe have something to eat,and pick a resort to stay at in the future.:cool1: :cool1:

Thanks a ton guys, sounds like a good plan! We are looking for relaxing dates were we don't have to spend a fortune. We are gonna go tonight, i'll tell ya how it goes.

We actually had a blast! The words "best date ever" were even said.... YAY major points.... We walked around the whole boardwalk and went in all the lobbys of the hotels and saw all the pools... We laid on a hammock by the Swan and rented a bike, got funnel cake and went to the dance club (empty) and we had a blast and are prolly gonna go back. There was more stuff we wanted to do but we didn't have the time.

Thank's a ton guys we had a blast!

You can really see Illuminations from the Boardwalk? Is it a good view?

BTW...I'm glad to hear your date went sooooo well. :thumbsup2

You can really see Illuminations from the Boardwalk? Is it a good view?

BTW...I'm glad to hear your date went sooooo well. :thumbsup2
You can see the higher up fireworks from IllumiNations from the bridge beside BW. A lot of people watch from there. But you will miss a lot of the actual show. But you can see those high, incredible fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter