Blue Sky Vacations Direct - Windsor Hills?

reenie1

Mouseketeer
Has anyone rented a condo at Windsor Hills through Blue Sky Vacations Direct? If so, how was the experience? After not getting our security deposit back for no reason a couple of years ago, we're a little nervous about renting again, but we love Windsor Hills so we will take the risk! Thanks for any thoughts!

I'm curious too. I have an offer from them...along with about 40 different owners. I'm still trying to weed through them all.

We rented this condo 2/08 and had no problems at all. The price was great and it looked just like the pictures. Also, it was very clean.

I have not heard of them but there are lots of owners and companies at Windsor Hills I have found. Does this company take a security deposit? Just book with a company or owner that does not take a security deposit, that pretty much takes care of that!

Thanks, I did find out they don't take a security deposit (I didn't realize that was a possiblility) so we went ahead and booked it. I feel better hearing about a good experience there!

We stayed there late dec and found the apartment bigger than we thought it would be, will defiantly book there again next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter