BLT rooms and views with picture links! Last update of post #1 10/21/2015

Work2Play, what an awesome thread....Just booked a 1bdrm lake view for August. Super excited. This is our first time at BLT. Our home resorts are AKL & SSR. We usually stay at SSR or OKW. So the whole group (me,dh, dd12, ds10 and ds3) of us is quite excited! Loved looking at all the pics! Only request I made was to be on an upper floor. Any other suggestions for a room request. Thanks so much for all your work on this thread! This thread has us so pumped!:yay:

Work2Play, what an awesome thread....Just booked a 1bdrm lake view for August. Super excited. This is our first time at BLT. Our home resorts are AKL & SSR. We usually stay at SSR or OKW. So the whole group (me,dh, dd12, ds10 and ds3) of us is quite excited! Loved looking at all the pics! Only request I made was to be on an upper floor. Any other suggestions for a room request. Thanks so much for all your work on this thread! This thread has us so pumped!:yay:

I would request an even numbered room. All the rooms at BLT have great views, the even numbered rooms tend to have a more open view of the lake and you will not see a room directly across from you like some of the odd numbered rooms.

Have a great stay!

We recently booked a Theme park view 1 bedroom.i had been set with my request when we had a lake view unit. What should I specifically request for the MK 1 bedroom unit? Would it be best t put something specific like room 8020 or higher? Thank you so much in advance. Our kids are little and I am thinking it would be wonderful for DH and I to sit together and look out at MK at night.

This will be our first time staying at BLT. We will have a Studio LV. Can anyone help with a good location. I would love to maybe see some of the castle/monorail. Also close to the walkway would be nice too! Any room suggestion would be wonderful.

Closest you can get to the walkway is 5th floor, south tower, studios near the elevator bank. When you make your reservation, just tell them that for your room requests. If you don't mind taking the elevator up and down, then I would say I would go for south tower, near elevator, highest floor possible. That should give you a good view- but you may need to add in even numbers to that request, to get on the outer arc of the building. Likely your view in south tower is going to be more monorail/Contemporary/Marina, but still a very nice view.

This will be our first time staying at BLT. We will have a Studio LV. Can anyone help with a good location. I would love to maybe see some of the castle/monorail. Also close to the walkway would be nice too! Any room suggestion would be wonderful.

For castle or monorail view, definitely ask for even numbered room.

We recently booked a Theme park view 1 bedroom.i had been set with my request when we had a lake view unit. What should I specifically request for the MK 1 bedroom unit? Would it be best t put something specific like room 8020 or higher? Thank you so much in advance. Our kids are little and I am thinking it would be wonderful for DH and I to sit together and look out at MK at night.

The best bet is to just ask for highest floor available. There are 2 1 BR rooms per floor (XX20 and XX26) that are MK view, so you will be able to see the MK from whichever room you get.

The best bet is to just ask for highest floor available. There are 2 1 BR rooms per floor (XX20 and XX26) that are MK view, so you will be able to see the MK from whichever room you get.

Thank you for your help. I just want to thank all of you who take your personal time to make all of our vacations more magical. :love::love::love:

I have a question as it says on the first page that 7420 is standard view yet looks at the castle… I am booking std view, can I request a specific room or should I just request something else??

We planned for lake view but had to scale back this trip a bit as we bought a new house :cheer2:

I have a question as it says on the first page that 7420 is standard view yet looks at the castle… I am booking std view, can I request a specific room or should I just request something else?? We planned for lake view but had to scale back this trip a bit as we bought a new house :cheer2:

There are some standard view villas that face the Magic Kingdom. But they're on the first five floors of the building (at monorail height and lower). Because the villas are on lower floors, the view of the park isn't as worthy of TPV points, so they were classified as standard view.

It's not a good idea to request a specific villa because the assigner doesn't know why you want that villa. So if the one you requested isn't available on your arrival day (which it probably won't be because timeshares are filled to capacity almost 365 days a year), they'll just put you in any room because the room you wanted was taken.

Do you email directly to blt? We are one week out and have a I bedroom lake view. Anyone who has requested something and had success, how did you so it?

Do you email directly to blt? We are one week out and have a I bedroom lake view. Anyone who has requested something and had success, how did you so it?

Any DVC reservation requests should be done with MS. You can either call or email but you want to do it soon as the resorts begin to do room assignments somewhere in the 1 week out range.

Going to be staying at BLT (Studio) in June. First time at this resort for us and we have booked a Lake View. Any recommendations for room requests or should we just leave it and see what we get?

I've been through the first half of this thread but I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the information and any pointers will be appreciated :goodvibes

Going to be staying at BLT (Studio) in June. First time at this resort for us and we have booked a Lake View. Any recommendations for room requests or should we just leave it and see what we get?

I've been through the first half of this thread but I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the information and any pointers will be appreciated :goodvibes

All the rooms at BLT have good views. It depends on what is most important to you. If it is your first time, I would probably just ask for a high floor. If you want to see the BLT pool and the lake behind it, ask for an odd numbered room. If you want a chance to see the MK fireworks (looking to the left from the balcony) or the Water Pagent(towards the Contemporary) then ask for an even numbered room. There are no bad view rooms so I am sure you will enjoy whichever room you get.

Thank you, WorkToPlay. I think I will ask for a high floor and then take whatever surprise they give us :) We are not likely to be in our room around fireworks time, so a MK view is probably wasted on us, when someone else might get more from it.

First, thanks to work2play for this fabulous thread. This is our 1st BLT DVC stay & 2nd trip to WDW as family. Originally planned for 1 BedRm TP View to celebrate 10 Year Anniversary. Now staying 9 days to celebrate anniversary & Christmas @ WDW. So for points & length of stay, booked Deluxe Studio Standard View. Still would like to see MK from room.
Based on map, was set to request Even number, Center view, high floor. However, reading through thread, seems I need to request Even number, North side, high floor.
Please help/ advice! Would like DD6 to have special trip (besides being @ WDW). 1st time away from home @ Christmas.
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter