Bloopers and Funny photos...

Here are two pictures from our trip to Islands of Adventure. The Grinch was great... he REALLY got into character! :rotfl:
OurOrlandoTrip15.jpg

I guess he likes all things green! ;) :rotfl2:

OurOrlandoTrip16.jpg

My boyfriend is not so good at playing along :)

ALostBoy, I absolutely LOVE that picture of your daughter eating the chocolate. She is so adorable and her eyes are WOW! :earseek:

more more MORE
has anyone else noticed that the wdwvirtualvisit hasn't updated when it was meant to today??

This one was at IOA, but I think it is cute.
1050583_IMG-vi.jpg

This is one of me and my two best friends goofing off in Dallas.
1222241_IMG-vi.jpg

ALostBoy, I absolutely LOVE that picture of your daughter eating the chocolate. She is so adorable and her eyes are WOW!

Thanks alot Miranda. We sure had alot of fun.

This one was taken at MGM in 2000..this is my DH's new friend. :cool1: Of course, back then he was not my DH...how time flies.... :love:
68704MGM_2000.jpg

DisneyJen,
:rotfl: @ the picture of you two in the NASA hats. My boyfriend and I also have pictures in those hats. They are too cute! :rotfl2:

Miranda danda-thats so funny...
I swear we put things on and take pictures in every store we go into at WDW. :rotfl:

Miranda Danda said:
f49cb40d.jpg.orig.jpg

Here I am running the steamroller into the building at MGM. I am such a KLUTZ! :blush:QUOTE]

in this picture you look like someone in my class and shes around 12-13 yrs old
:teeth:

Are non WDW photos okay? Here's one of DD at the Tulsa Zoo on a cold wet rainy day that brought out the dinosaurs!

92663822.jpg

in this picture you look like someone in my class and shes around 12-13 yrs old
:teeth:

Hahaha! That's good I guess. I guess that picture doesn't show my age very well. I was one month short of turning 22 in that picture! :rotfl:

One of my favorites!! :earboy2:

64182epcot_silly.jpg

And here is my cat Jakey who has a hidden mickey on his butt :rotfl:

64182mousebutt.jpg

john

Miranda Danda said:
Hahaha! That's good I guess. I guess that picture doesn't show my age very well. I was one month short of turning 22 in that picture! :rotfl:

Miranda you have the prettiest smile in that sig picture. At first I thought your BF didnt want in the picture. Then I realize he is just mad cause he didnt get to be next to you. Thanks for the photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter