• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bloopers and Funny photos...

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed,but hey,you first. :earboy2: :wave2:

I have a pic of my DH picking his nose while waiting for the ferry. Does this count? LOL. :rotfl: He still insists he was "scratching" his nose! LOL. He still hates that photo to this day! I love it though. Can't wait to use it against him later in life. :teeth:

:earsboy:

I am going through my albums to see if I can get this thread to kick off, but I'm still batting a big zero!!!

Happy 1-0-0-0 to me!!! :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

pumpkinfish said:
I have a pic of my DH picking his nose while waiting for the ferry. Does this count? LOL. :rotfl: He still insists he was "scratching" his nose! LOL. He still hates that photo to this day! I love it though. Can't wait to use it against him later in life. :teeth:

Didn't Sienfeld use this same excuse when someone saw him picking his nose while driving his car in an episode of his show?

I don't really have "blooper" pics, but I do have some funny (read: embarrasing) pictures of me after too many induglences of the "all-you-can-drink sangria" at Hoopty!

Here's me goofing off in MGM...

Me and Ka just hanging out.
47b4db38b3127cce9b10960e6cce00000016108AZtGbhq3ZtX

Ka trying to strangle me!!!
47b4db38b3127cce9b109601edf100000016108AZtGbhq3ZtX

Hehehe... that was fun. I have a couple more, l but let someone else go next. I don't want to hog the thread.

D4D

philaround said:
Didn't Sienfeld use this same excuse when someone saw him picking his nose while driving his car in an episode of his show?

Exactly! I never said DH was original ;)

It looks like I'll have to keep this thread alive. Even the OP hasn't contributed! geesh!

May 2004 DH and I are eating at lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table. I'm enjoying dessert, a lot. DH has the camera and is snapping pics of me eating. So I gave him something to take a pic of!

Mmmmmm....
47b5da31b3127cce9147a64bfb7d00000016108AZtGbhq3ZtX

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmm.....
47b5da31b3127cce9147a6367a3000000016108AZtGbhq3ZtX

All right Spielberg, shoot this!
47b5da31b3127cce9147a633fb0500000016108AZtGbhq3ZtX

Can we get some class participation, please?

D4D

Thanks for some good laughs! delswife, it looks like you go with a really FUN group!!! Lot's of silliness! Jen, I was thinking of trying RNR next trip, until I saw that photo, OMG, too funny!!! I've got to get my printer/scanner hooked up to my laptop and post a photo I have. It isn't hilarious, but kind of silly. My family gets a little camera shy after the 5th or 6th roll.

Lori

We took the funniest video on our last trip. We were walking around really late at MVMCP and they had this little dance club area in Fantasyland where kids could dance w/some of the characters.

We walked up and there were hardly any kids there but they were blasting that pop song that Lindsay Lohan did and there was Pinocchio getting his groove on- he was dancing all by himself doing these dance moves you'd see someone do in a club- like the cabbagepatch.

My bf video taped him dancing to that music- everyone we show it to falls over laughing :rotfl:

Yeah, Em, I'll keep your secret.

f48480cf.jpg

I can't be sure, but I thnk Bea was going to kick that cup out of Del's hand.

f4847ea4.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter