• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Black Friday Buddies POST YOUR BEST BARGINS HERE NOW,

WHERE ARE YOU HEADED TO FIRST?

• WALMART

• TARGET

• BEST BUY

• TOYS R US/KB TOYS

• KMART/SEARS

• CIRCUIT CITY

• STAPLES

• OFFICE MAX/OFFICE DEPOT

• KOHLS/MACYS

• HOME DEPOT/LOWES/MENARDS

• ONLINE ONLY

• NOT GOING

Results are only viewable after voting.
from a dis board inside with a MAJOR retailer:

a blu ray player from 199.99 and blu ray movies from 14.99 to 19.99

again a MAJOR retailer

another rumor free digital conversion packs to the first fill in the amount? to uprgrade old televisions

thanks keep the rumors rolling we'll live on those for months

Oh yes! I love BF! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I have to go every year... Can't wait to see all the deals this year.

I am looking for a digital camera for DD9, a PSP for DH, and maybe even a new digitial camera for me :):thumbsup2

I love Black Friday as well, I go every year. Even slept outside Best Buy one year..might do it again as I would like a new laptop.

Another Major Retailer Black Friday Insider Rumor:

Some Wii Games Will Be Priced About 10 Bucks
Xb0x Also Some Games 10 Bucks
Nintendo Ds Some Games 5 Bucks

I haven't shopped on BF in years, but I think I'm in this year. I don't know yet what I need, but I'm sure something will jump out at me!

Can't wait!

We will be looking for:

1. Large LCD/plasma TV for DH
2. Camcorder
3. Digital camera
4. GPS
5. Rock band for Wii
6. Wii games
7. Bike for me
8. Laptop (maybe)

My current missions:

DVD's of Doctor Who, Torchwood, Heroes, Smallville, BtVS, Simpsons, Pushing Daisies, Moonlight and others

Another Major Retailer Black Friday Insider Rumor:

Some Wii Games Will Be Priced About 10 Bucks
Xb0x Also Some Games 10 Bucks
Nintendo Ds Some Games 5 Bucks

that would be ssssoooooooo great!

Can't wait!

We will be looking for:

1. Large LCD/plasma TV for DH
2. Camcorder
3. Digital camera
4. GPS
5. Rock band for Wii
6. Wii games
7. Bike for me
8. Laptop (maybe)

rockband for wii is at $139 right now on amazon with free shipping.

This is going to be a tough year have 15 year old boy and everything he wants is expensive. So black friday will probably be for me

I'm in for BF08. I'm hoping for a steal on Bare Escentuals.
I see from your pic your one of those beautiful gals with beautiful skin. Bare minerals makeup makes me look like a painted caked dryed up old hag. It either doesnt cover at all or it cakes into the moisturizer. I have such dry skin anyway. It looks so beautiful on ladies when they wear it, they just look fabulous. Wish i wasn't a desert dry skinned freckled hag so I could join the club.......................whoops i just hijacked my own thread...............sorry for the whining.......................

I'm in retail, so I only get leftovers of whatever makes it to 12:00 noon end of shift :(
DH wants a big flatscreen tv, DD6 wants DS games ( I was going to give her the DS for christmas, but figured I'd let her have it for our June trip to keep her occupied in the truck) I want another WDW trip, so i'll take whatever disney dollars Santa throws my way.

I see from your pic your one of those beautiful gals with beautiful skin. Bare minerals makeup makes me look like a painted caked dryed up old hag. It either doesnt cover at all or it cakes into the moisturizer. I have such dry skin anyway. It looks so beautiful on ladies when they wear it, they just look fabulous. Wish i wasn't a desert dry skinned freckled hag so I could join the club.......................whoops i just hijacked my own thread...............sorry for the whining.......................

Tenia,
I have really dry skin too and use BE. Have you tried Philosophy's When hope is not enough moisturizer? I use that at night and then in the morning my skin is nice and soft without the wet feeling that makes the makeup stick. Although with what BE costs you have probably tried everything not to have to waste the stuff. Sorry to go off topic again.

Where Are Our Insiders On The Board??? Give Us Some Scoop Here!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter