Black Friday Buddies 2011 Unite!

Black Friday will be here before we know it. Ahhh, I can almost smell the midnight coffee as I'm waiting in line with my bargains!

So DD has changed her mind and now she wants the Leapfrog - Leapad instead of a Nintendo DS. We were at target last night buying spooky buddies and she started playing with it and wants that now instead. I am glad I hadn't bought the DS yet. :eek: So now I am going to be on the hunt for a Leapad and games.

I need a laptop that is not too fancy, just basic stuff for my 12 year old. Hope someone will have one on BF

I need a laptop that is not too fancy, just basic stuff for my 12 year old. Hope someone will have one on BF

I'm hoping for a laptop too, for my high-schooler DS. It seems every year more and more of his textbooks are online or put on his flash drive, and I can never use my own laptop anymore! :)

I'm thinking I am going to be looking for a laptop or kayak fo DH and would love a wii for myself, of course toys for the niece and nephew and I'm not sure about anything else yet.

I was going to do my first Black Friday Hunt last year, but decided it wasen't worth it since not alot (if any) of what DH and the kids wanted was on special. This year I'm thinking it might really be worth it as I'm looking for two cameras and two ereaders, a few toys and lots of a specific clothing line. If I can get really good deals on the cameras and ereaders I will consider myself very lucky. If any of the toys or clothes are also on sale it will be a jackpot.

Im going to be in the USA from black Friday from Australia. Any tips would be good I will be in New york!!

Can someone clarify something for me. With regard to American Girl's big sale. Is that on Black Friday or does it start at midnight on Cyber Monday? I was to be prepared for whichever it is so I'm up and online at the stroke of midnight either Friday morning or Monday morning.

Thanks!

I did a little shopping over the weekend and I can't believe how many stores already have Christmas stuff up.

Well it looks like DH and I are going to get tickets to see one of our favorite comedians since he will be in town on Dec. 26th. So that will be a gift for us. My mom will be in town so we will make it a big date night with dinner and everything. That doesn't happen much for us.

I can't believe it is almost Oct. already. October always goes fast for us so it will be November before I know it.

I am totally joining in. I love black friday shopping. Went to target at 4am last year. I personally like black friday more than thanksgiving.
The big thing my mom and I are looking for this year are a ps3 for my brother (as well as some games). Can't wait to start hearing about deals.

Can someone clarify something for me. With regard to American Girl's big sale. Is that on Black Friday or does it start at midnight on Cyber Monday? I was to be prepared for whichever it is so I'm up and online at the stroke of midnight either Friday morning or Monday morning.

Thanks!

I is a cyber Monday sale and it starts at 12 am CST. We are in EST like you and last year it didn't kick in until about 1:20 EST but it was worth it. Many things are 50% off. Some more some less but worth the lack of sleep!!!

I is a cyber Monday sale and it starts at 12 am CST. We are in EST like you and last year it didn't kick in until about 1:20 EST but it was worth it. Many things are 50% off. Some more some less but worth the lack of sleep!!!

THANKS. Good to know that I can get an extra hour of sleep being EASTERN time :lmao:.

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/

Gottadeal.com is getting ready for the lists!

I'm looking for a deal on Mac Computers for my son who's going to college next year. If not a bf deal, I'll have to go for a refurb.

Can't wait!! :woohoo:

I'm going to have to check this site out. I want to get my mom a Nook for Christmas and I might go the refurb route because I know several people that have and have good luck and no issues....

Hoping Disney on-line has another great sale (% off + free shipping + ebates).

We go to WDW in January and some new pjs, clothes and a D&B purse would be great!

Yes, that was a great sale last year! I shopped that one before heading out to stand in line at Target.

Just downloaded the black friday app for my phone. How cool is that?! :lmao: It has estimated leak dates for all the ads. I am hooked on looking at the leaks!

Just downloaded the black friday app for my phone. How cool is that?! :lmao: It has estimated leak dates for all the ads. I am hooked on looking at the leaks!

Oh, can you share the estimated leak dates? I keep checking the black friday sites but haven't seen anything yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter