Birthdays, surprises, Magic & Merriment *3/25 New PTR Link We leave in 47 days*

Tracy, you look just like a deer caught in the headlights! :lmao:

I know you were not a happy camper!

So sorry you couldn't get some hand-holding in at Beauty and the Beast, but hopefully the awesome time at Hoop Dee Do helped to make up for it!

Kathy

Hoop de DOoooooooooooo,
Hoop de Doooooooo....

One of my favorite things to do. A little (or a lot) of sangria, some hiiiiiiiiiiigh-larious stage stuff, pretty decent food- a great package altogether! Totally worth the money.

The whole sock thing had be busting up!

I just don't like that you didn't get to sit with Bill for the B&tB show. I can totally see where that would make it totally un-magical!

Great update, Tracy!

Sounds like such a fun night!!! I love Sangria, I was drinking it this weekend

It was a great time!

Sounds like a fun day with Dis Friends !!!Great Update !!

Thanks Rosie.

Great night! I'm looking forward to taking my mom to the Hoop Dee Doo on our trip. Not a big fan of Sangria but I might have to try Terry and Chads trick!

It really cut the taste of the wine, but after the first one I was fine with just the booze .

That show looked like it was a lot of fun. I will have to try and convince my crew to give it a try one day. We have done the luau mostly I think because I have an almost teenage DGS who likes the girls in their costumes. :lmao:

We really liked Hoop, it was a good time.

Hoop De Doo looks like a blast!
I love sangria, I make my own!
Mmmm strawberry short cake.

I might try making some one day. The strawberry short cake was good.

I guess you liked the show then? I would really like to do it someday - looks like a blast! Always a ton of fun when you were with fun people, too! :grouphug:

Sara

It was a blast!! It was so fun with TnT+C.

I love hoop dee doo. It is funn. I never tired the sangria, but it sounds like it is beterr with lemonade!

It was really fun. The sangria was free so we were trying it :rotfl2:.

Tracy, you look just like a deer caught in the headlights! :lmao:

I know you were not a happy camper!

So sorry you couldn't get some hand-holding in at Beauty and the Beast, but hopefully the awesome time at Hoop Dee Do helped to make up for it!
Kathy

Total deer in the headlights, you are right I was not happy, I got bullied into it :rotfl:. The sangria made up for it :rolleyes1.

Enjoying your trip report. I love Disney at Christmas.

Thank you, we love it at Christmas time too.

Sounds like a fun night:cool1:

It was great!

Hoop de DOoooooooooooo,
Hoop de Doooooooo....

One of my favorite things to do. A little (or a lot) of sangria, some hiiiiiiiiiiigh-larious stage stuff, pretty decent food- a great package altogether! Totally worth the money.

The whole sock thing had be busting up!

I just don't like that you didn't get to sit with Bill for the B&tB show. I can totally see where that would make it totally un-magical!

Great update, Tracy!

Every time I type Hoop Dee Doo, I hear "Hoop de DOoooooooooooo,
Hoop de Doooooooo...." in my head :cool1:.

Thanks for reading along!!

The Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad?
Alice Kingsley: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dec. 5th, 2010
It was another sleep in day. I can’t even tell you what time we got up. I cleaned up the room a bit and Toni wanted to come by to give me my birthday presents:

dooney.jpg

Yes you are seeing a Dooney and Burkes wristlet. She was trying to suck me into the Dooney fixation she has. I will admit, I wouldn’t be a bad idea to get a purse to match the wristlet, but don’t tell her I said that. Thanks again Toni, I love my presents!!

I can’t even tell you what they were doing that day, I think we had a Garden Grill reservation that night with them but they decided to do something else and we snagged a dinner ADR for Chef Mickey’s. It was nice knowing we could just hang at the resort and not have to go-go-go

We decided to hop the first bus that showed up and it was DHS, the sun was setting at this point:

516.jpg

It didn’t take long and a Contemporary bus pulled up and we were off. We went on the elevator and checked in. We were taken to a table in the corner, now how does a host think Bill can get in and out of there to get food. I think she noticed the displeasure on my face because before I had a chance to say anything we were moved. Time for many Chef Mickey pictures:

518.jpg

526.jpg

527.jpg

528.jpg

We got anniversary cupcakes:

524.jpg

Minnie came back and did this 3 times, I was getting jealous:

531.jpg

532.jpg

After dinner we decided to look around a bit:

533.jpg

I love the details:

534.jpg

We hopped the monorail to the Grand Floridian:

535.jpg

I LOVE the Gingerbread House, I didn’t love how flat the colors came out on my camera:

538.jpg

544.jpg

547.jpg

549.jpg

We decided it was time to go. Watch out Bill something is stalking you:

561.jpg

Had to take this for Josh, he just loves this car:

564.jpg

Just as we were getting on the bus for DTD, Holiday Wishes was starting and we could see it on the ride. I knew we could go to MK and take the Pop bus but it would have been a mad house after the fireworks. The bus driver had asked us where we were going and we told her Pop, she smiled and said let me see if I can do something. She did go to DTD, but she had the dispatcher change her route to Pop so we got to just stay on the bus, it was so nice of her. She said she didn’t want to make us transfer again in the cold. Great pixie dust ending to a lazy day!

Next installment… MSEP would we like it?

Great update! We really liked Chef Mickey's on our first night.

I think it kind of exciting that those Holiday Wishes you were watching, we were watching too from MVMCP all thanks to you and Bill!!! :cloud9:

So how did you like Hoop De Doo, besides the sangria drinking? We've never done it and didn't know if we should ever try it!

Those are some great pics of Bill with the characters! Minnie is eyeing your man, Tracy!! :eek:

Great pics of the gingerbread creations - they are so amazing!!

Love the wristlet - very cute! :thumbsup2

Sara

Great update! We really liked Chef Mickey's on our first night.

I think it kind of exciting that those Holiday Wishes you were watching, we were watching too from MVMCP all thanks to you and Bill!!! :cloud9:

I told Bill when we were on the bus that I hoped you guys were having a good time :goodvibes.

So how did you like Hoop De Doo, besides the sangria drinking? We've never done it and didn't know if we should ever try it!

We thought it was fun, corny but a really fun atmosphere. I don't know if we would have liked it as much if it would have been just Bill and me though.

I love Chef Mickey's dinner, we will be eating dinner there again this year

Bill didn't think they had enough of a variety of food. He said "this is it?" :rotfl:

Those are some great pics of Bill with the characters! Minnie is eyeing your man, Tracy!! :eek:

Great pics of the gingerbread creations - they are so amazing!!

Love the wristlet - very cute! :thumbsup2

Sara

Minnie is always after my man, but she hasn't taken him yet. I think she would have to fight me and Toni for him.

It is amazing what those pastry chefs can do.

The wristlet makes me smile every time I see it.

That's just plain weird! I thought I posted here last night on your CP meal and GF piccies. Hmmm... I just want to say I really, really like that CR gingerbread tree- I think I'll make one next year on a smaller scale!

Ahhh.. the Disney Dooney, it is a great thing to get sucked into!:mickeyjum
I have never had a name brand purse until the Disney Dooney and I cannot wait to get the 40th anniversary one!! I love it!!

Alice Kingsley: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Dec. 5th, 2010

dooney.jpg

Yes you are seeing a Dooney and Burkes wristlet. She was trying to suck me into the Dooney fixation she has. I will admit, I wouldn’t be a bad idea to get a purse to match the wristlet, but don’t tell her I said that. Thanks again Toni, I love my presents!!

Nice. I think she will prevail.

518.jpg

526.jpg

There's Bill - flirting with Minnie, then Goofy shows up and he's thinking, "Bring Minnie Back, Dude!" :rotfl2:

527.jpg

528.jpg

We got anniversary cupcakes: Yummy!

524.jpg

KWIM?

We decided it was time to go. Watch out Bill something is stalking you: :rotfl2:

Love your relaxed day! The Gingerbread pics are great! I am really enjoying your TR!:thumbsup2

That's just plain weird! I thought I posted here last night on your CP meal and GF piccies. Hmmm... I just want to say I really, really like that CR gingerbread tree- I think I'll make one next year on a smaller scale!

It was really pretty.

Ahhh.. the Disney Dooney, it is a great thing to get sucked into!:mickeyjum
I have never had a name brand purse until the Disney Dooney and I cannot wait to get the 40th anniversary one!! I love it!!

Oh no not going to get sucked in. I see the price of a Dooney and think how many days in a WDW resort that would cover or how many days of the dining plan. I am just not a purse person, but they are adorable.

Dec. 5th, 2010

dooney.jpg

Nice. I think she will prevail.

518.jpg

526.jpg

There's Bill - flirting with Minnie, then Goofy shows up and he's thinking, "Bring Minnie Back, Dude!" :rotfl2:

527.jpg

528.jpg

We got anniversary cupcakes: Yummy!

524.jpg

KWIM?

We decided it was time to go. Watch out Bill something is stalking you: :rotfl2:

Love your relaxed day! The Gingerbread pics are great! I am really enjoying your TR!:thumbsup2

I love that picture of Bill with Goofy, I think Goofy had startled him and he is like "why scare me". Minnie needs to keep her paws off my man.

It'll cost ya;)

Missed this one on our lat trip because I was sick:sad2:

Awesome:thumbsup2

popcorn::

I won't go Dooney crazy :rotfl:.

So sorry about what happened on your last trip. You will have to make up for it on the next one.

We love pixie dust days!!

Oh that bag is sooooooo cute!!! And dang it I want one of those big cupcakes....NOW!!!!!!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter