Birnbaum Guide- WDW for Kids

crmscotland

DIS Veteran
Bought the 2010 edition Birnbaum Guides WDW for Kids for my 6 year old son so he could have his own guidebook - he really likes it (so do l :) ) It cost £6.25, 160 pages. I think it would be a good guidebook for kids up to about age 12.

It's nice and colourful - with lots of photos and cartoon type pictures, parts for your child to fill in, maps of the parks, other kids' opinions on attractions, scrapbook and autograph section.

Bought the 2010 edition Birnbaum Guides WDW for Kids for my 6 year old son so he could have his own guidebook - he really likes it (so do l :) ) It cost £6.25, 160 pages. I think it would be a good guidebook for kids up to about age 12.

It's nice and colourful - with lots of photos and cartoon type pictures, parts for your child to fill in, maps of the parks, other kids' opinions on attractions, scrapbook and autograph section.

i agree, it's a fun book for kids!!
i used to buy it for my kids when they were little.....(a new edition every year until they graduated to mine)...

Just bought it from Amazon for my DD. She is 6 now but not planning to go until May 2011 so she will be 7 by then.

This book sounds great.

DS is 10 do you think he would be too old for it ?

This book sounds great.

DS is 10 do you think he would be too old for it ?

We're all kids at Disney - even I am not too old for something like that. :rotfl2:

I have just seen a link on the Allears news letter to the kids Guide to the Magic book/Journal for $25.50 if you want an alternative. It is obviously bigger and more detailed with a page for every attraction, resort info and journal pages. I emailed them to find out about shipping to the UK and it will be .... wait for it .... $30!!! :scared1: However they can ship to your Disney resort for $4 :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter