Birnbaum Guide- WDW for Kids

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by crmscotland, Apr 30, 2010.

1. crmscotland

crmscotland DIS Veteran

Bought the 2010 edition Birnbaum Guides WDW for Kids for my 6 year old son so he could have his own guidebook - he really likes it (so do l :) ) It cost £6.25, 160 pages. I think it would be a good guidebook for kids up to about age 12.

It's nice and colourful - with lots of photos and cartoon type pictures, parts for your child to fill in, maps of the parks, other kids' opinions on attractions, scrapbook and autograph section.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disneyholic family

disneyholic family <font color=teal>Wayne always catches me<br><font

i agree, it's a fun book for kids!!
    i used to buy it for my kids when they were little.....(a new edition every year until they graduated to mine)...

4. Debwid

Debwid Mouseketeer

Just bought it from Amazon for my DD. She is 6 now but not planning to go until May 2011 so she will be 7 by then.

5. scotlass

scotlass <b><font color=red>Proud Redhead</b><br><font colo

This book sounds great.

DS is 10 do you think he would be too old for it ?

6. 2Tiggies

2Tiggies DIS Veteran

We're all kids at Disney - even I am not too old for something like that. :rotfl2:

I have just seen a link on the Allears news letter to the kids Guide to the Magic book/Journal for $25.50 if you want an alternative. It is obviously bigger and more detailed with a page for every attraction, resort info and journal pages. I emailed them to find out about shipping to the UK and it will be .... wait for it .... $30!!! :scared1: However they can ship to your Disney resort for $4 :)

7. disneyholic family

disneyholic family <font color=teal>Wayne always catches me<br><font

my son enjoyed reading it when he was 10! and also when he was older than that..