Big Thank You!

ryanl81

Earning My Ears
Just wanted to say a big thank you as this site has been a great help in understanding DVC and helping us get to a point where we have now had an offer accepted on a 300 point SSR contract (after a few weeks of trying)! Looking forward to planning our first DVC trip for April next year! (Hoping Disney Springs is well underway so we can see how they are transforming DTD)

Congratulations and welcome to the DIS DVC Boards.

Hope you pass ROFR soon. :)

Just wanted to say a big thank you as this site has been a great help in understanding DVC and helping us get to a point where we have now had an offer accepted on a 300 point SSR contract (after a few weeks of trying)! Looking forward to planning our first DVC trip for April next year! (Hoping Disney Springs is well underway so we can see how they are transforming DTD)

Congratulations good luck on ROFR! The waiting begins:coffee:! I am about 2 weeks a head of you and it is a long wait!:rotfl2:

Congratulations! I have been a member for 5 years and still come here for questions. Everyone is helpful and friendly and I too appreciate it! I try to answer questions when I can and feel like I can help someone.

Thanks :-) are you still waiting for a decision on ROFR also?

Yup waiting - we were ROFR'd for a BWV back in March on day 21, we are on day 11 for this BWV contract and counting! Good thing we are not going to the world again until sometime next year.

Yup waiting - we were ROFR'd for a BWV back in March on day 21, we are on day 11 for this BWV contract and counting! Good thing we are not going to the world again until sometime next year.

Well, good luck, hopefully the wait doesn't take too much longer and that it's positive news! I've got my fingers crossed for you! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter