Big Thank You!

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by ryanl81, Apr 28, 2013.

1. ryanl81

ryanl81 Earning My Ears

Just wanted to say a big thank you as this site has been a great help in understanding DVC and helping us get to a point where we have now had an offer accepted on a 300 point SSR contract (after a few weeks of trying)! Looking forward to planning our first DVC trip for April next year! (Hoping Disney Springs is well underway so we can see how they are transforming DTD)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. CarolMN

CarolMN DVC Co-Moderator Moderator

Congratulations and welcome to the DIS DVC Boards.

Hope you pass ROFR soon. :)

4. ryanl81

ryanl81 Earning My Ears

Thanks Carol :-)

5. dbs1228

dbs1228 DIS Veteran

Congratulations good luck on ROFR! The waiting begins:coffee:! I am about 2 weeks a head of you and it is a long wait!:rotfl2:

6. ryanl81

ryanl81 Earning My Ears

Thanks :-) are you still waiting for a decision on ROFR also?

7. disfanforlife

disfanforlife DIS Veteran

Congratulations! I have been a member for 5 years and still come here for questions. Everyone is helpful and friendly and I too appreciate it! I try to answer questions when I can and feel like I can help someone.

8. dbs1228

dbs1228 DIS Veteran

Yup waiting - we were ROFR'd for a BWV back in March on day 21, we are on day 11 for this BWV contract and counting! Good thing we are not going to the world again until sometime next year.

9. ryanl81

ryanl81 Earning My Ears

Well, good luck, hopefully the wait doesn't take too much longer and that it's positive news! I've got my fingers crossed for you! :-)